SamAina Drabble Series~ (11th Drabble Added on Pg.36)

Ross11 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
Hi guys, 
I think I can write drabbles ( Yeh sirf mera khayal hai  πŸ˜†). 
This post is for index, posting my first drabble below, if you like it do let me know and I will keep adding otherwise it will be first and last. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ

INDEX

9. Haq

Edited by Ross11 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ross11 thumbnail

Dil Toh Bachcha Hai Ji

Sameer was holding Naina's hands and she was trying hard to release them from his firm grip."Mr. Maheshwari aap mera haath chhodne ka kya lenge?"

"Agar maine tumhare haath chhod diye aur tumhein sach bata diya toh tum mujhe thappad maar dogi."

"Please haath chhodo na"
"Agar haath chhodna hi hota toh pakadta hi kyun!"
"Bachchu, aaj hi kanoon banaya hai Principal mam ne aur mujhe thanedaar."
"Haaye! Mera dil iss thanedar ke liye tamma tamma kar raha hai." by saying this he tried to touch her cheek and Swati yelled to distract JBR's attention. When JBR left, Naina told that Swati did it intentionally and I hope my friend will be back soon. Sameer agreed. Then she shouted " in sab ke beech yeh toh bhool hi gayi tum kya keh rahe the, batao na aisa kya soch rahe the"
" sach bataun ya jhooth" he asked leaning towards her with mischievous smile.
She said "Jhooth"
" toh main yeh soch raha tha ki mera dil ekdum bachcha hai kuchh bhi sochta rehta hai" He enjoyed her curiosity.
" Achcha! Nahi batana hai toh mat batao, main chali." She said with fake anger.
" Wait, wait, batata hun. Main yeh soch raha tha agar tum Sunaina jaise kapde pehno toh kaisi lagogi!"
Naina raised her hand. He closed eyes. She touched his cheek softly.
" haaye! Itne pyar se maarogi toh main toh hamesha ready rahunga aise thappad ki barsaat ke liye" he winked.

" Achcha, ab sach batao!" she was still curious to know. 

He took one step back and said " ab pakka sach kahunga, main yeh soch raha tha ki agar tumhara thappad itna mazedaar hai toh chumma kitna mazedaar hoga" he said while maintaining safe distance.
" Sameer ke bachche!" she ran towards him with raised hand.
" Woh toh shadi ke baad honge usse pehle chumma chumma de de chumma!" he hurriedly said while turning back and ran with full speed, she followed him.

Edited by Ross11 - 5 years ago
Yudkbh30 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Amazing..
Hahahahaha!!!
chaaru26 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Please continue writing more. 
I find your writings cute...
This was just lovely.. waiting to read more
You can explore 16+ in your drabbles if you want.. Would love to know if Naina would give sameer his chumma..
Ross11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yudkbh30

Amazing..

Hahahahaha!!!

Thank you. 
PehliDafaHai thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This one was so cute...the dialogue in itself is very adorable to listen from the sanskari naina's mouth. πŸ˜†
I love drabbles as I had started writing with those...would love to read many more from you! πŸ˜ƒ
Ross11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: chaaru26

Please continue writing more. 
I find your writings cute...
This was just lovely.. waiting to read more
You can explore 16+ in your drabbles if you want.. Would love to know if Naina would give sameer his chumma..

Hi chaaru, Thanks for your kind words. I hope you know meaning of a Drabble πŸ˜³...Yeh itna hi tha, ho gaya. πŸ˜ƒ

I was talking abt adding more such pieces not abt continuing it. πŸ˜Š
Ross11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mayashika

This one was so cute...the dialogue in itself is very adorable to listen from the sanskari naina's mouth.  πŸ˜†

I love drabbles as I had started writing with those...would love to read many more from you! πŸ˜ƒ

Hi Shreya, 
Thank you very much, you are too kind. πŸ˜›
OK, toh I will do it for you and for 2-3 ppl over here. See you around. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ
Princesswarrior thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Congratulations on your new index! ! πŸ₯³
This one was just too adorable..😳 ..  Do continue . Waiting for the next update already.. πŸ˜†
Regards 
Inayat 
Anjali33 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Ross, this was very cute
Kaash Sameer ne bhi apne dil ki baat keh di hoti.. Phir thappad ka kya h, itte khaye h ek aur kha letaπŸ˜†

You should definitely write more drabbles.. After reading your OSs, I'm sure I would like the drabbles too