Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ross11 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Anjali33

This was too good Ross

Sameer ne kya counterattack kiya Naina pe, wo bhi Chachaji ki "hadd" k through!! Smart boy 😎
Naina finally had to give in

Thank you so much Anjali, glad you liked this one too.πŸ˜ƒ
Ross11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yudkbh30

Awww...so cute update

Thank you.
Ross11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ratnarao12

Hahahahahahaha 

Sameer and his kiddish game plan ...it's exactly like kids emotionally blackmailing their mom to get things done for them  πŸ‘πŸΌ
Loved it !!!!!! Simple n cute 
Shows the child in you in still alive 
I can say this because ONLY  your OS or drabbles hv a kiddish Sameer Maheshwari on the forefront ...

Awesome update 

Thank you ratnarao.
Woh kehte hain na apne andar ke child ko kabhi marne nahi dena chahiyeπŸ˜‰
Priya2910 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It is such a sweet OS. Brought a smile on my face.
Sulking Sameer and a quick thinking Naina. Lovely. 
Ross11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: chaaru26

How do you write such cute drabbles...

Was Sameer trying to emotionally blackmail her or was he cribbing like a small boy..  πŸ˜†
He seemed literally pissed off with Chachaji's 'had' that came in way of his 'haq' on Naina...

Thanks chaaru for your appreciation,glad you liked it.
I guess both.πŸ˜† though he started with former ended up being latterπŸ˜†πŸ˜³
Ross11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SixteenAgain

Kissa Hadd ka!

Bechara humara Sameer... kiss mila bhi Aur samjha bhi nahi! πŸ˜†

Thanks May!
Milega milega kabhi toh milega,πŸ˜† waise wala kiss bhi milegaπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Ross11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priya2910

It is such a sweet OS. Brought a smile on my face.

Sulking Sameer and a quick thinking Naina. Lovely. 

Thank you Priya for your kind words,glad you liked it.
Ross11 thumbnail
Ladki Beautiful Kar Gayi Chull

"Kya hua Naina, abhi toh humne baat ki thi aur good night bhi bol diya tha toh phirse?" asked Sameer as soon as he heard her voice. 
"woh main ek baat bolna bhool gayi thi, kal subah garden wale mandir pe aana, tumhen kuchh dena hai aur jaldi aana" said she and put phone on cradle. 
" aisa kya dena hoga, shayad dori wapas karne wali hai, yeh Naina bhi na" he sighed. 

Before dawn Sameer was ready outside temple when Naina arrived. When he stepped towards temple, she stopped him. " iss taraf" she said pointing towards garden. He was surprised but followed her. Then she stopped behind a tree and told him to close eyes. 
" dori dene ke liye aankh band karne ki kya zaroorat hai, pata nahi dori se kya karne wali hai" he thought with closed eyes and she kissed his cheek. Sameer opened eyes with surprise, she still had lips on his cheek. 
" itna lamba kiss" he couldn't believe it. He had almost stopped thinking about kiss, he got it when he had least expected it then she broke it and looked into his eyes. He almost got mini heart attack to see her boldness, "kahin main sapna toh nahi dekh raha Naina? please ek chimti kaato"
She pinched his hand, "Ouchh." he shouted. 
"Nahi yeh sapna nahi sach hai, jab tum mere liye shirt utaar sakte ho toh main yeh bhi nahi kar sakti". Sameer again astounded. 
She continued "aur haan ab aise kisi ke saamne shirt mat utaarna, main nahi chahti mere alawa koi tumhen aise dekhe" by saying this she signed him to follow her towards temple.
Sameer stayed there numb pinching his own hand. 

chaaru26 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Gosh Naina is full of surprises...
When Naina called him up and told she has to give him something i first thought it would be a kiss and then tada it was a kiss..
Poor Sameer gets kisses in unexpected situations.. and this time he got a lonnng one...
Someone is getting possessive about his hot body...Only Naina can see him πŸ˜‰
Everytime Naina kisses him in your drabbles, when is Sameer going to kiss her... I was waiting for the next update and got it today and as usual a cute one. Well written. I can understand Sameer's shock, first she took him to the garden instead of mandir, then kissed him and then told him not to remove his shirt in front of anyone...
Edited by chaaru26 - 5 years ago
JaySee thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Cute update Ross.
Naina is really bold and very much possessive too.
If her boy friend is having such a hot body that any girl can drool over then of course she has to be extremely careful. But I liked the way how she made Sameer special. If he can take that embarrassment of removing shirt in front of a bunch of girls then she can also go ahead of her moral values and kiss Sameer.

Pls write more drabbles like this.