Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: suhaaniladki

It was cute one... Loved it..  Do continue with your drabble series  😊

Thank you Suman, glad you enjoyed it. ðŸ˜›
JaySee thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
So cute. Loved it very much.
Naina really wanted to know the actual reason but got so shy after hearing it. Wish to see it in show also. Pls write more stories like this.
ratnarao12 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Excellent one and very cute at the same time ...
Love the way u portray Sam always ...be it in OS or in drabbles 

Hvnt been here much of late...went thru a surgery and was recuperating ...missed ur daily updates of the episodes with dash of humor and sarcasm .
Ross11 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: JaySee

So cute. Loved it very much.
Naina really wanted to know the actual reason but got so shy after hearing it. Wish to see it in show also. Pls write more stories like this.

Thank you Jaysee for appreciation and motivational words. Glad you enjoyed it. ðŸ˜›
Ross11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ratnarao12

Excellent one and very cute at the same time ...

Love the way u portray Sam always ...be it in OS or in drabbles 

Hvnt been here much of late...went thru a surgery and was recuperating ...missed ur daily updates of the episodes with dash of humor and sarcasm .

Hi ratnarao, 
Thanks for your kind words. I was wondering where did you disappear! Hope everything is fine now and you are feeling well. Pls take care. 
ratnarao12 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ross11

Hi ratnarao, 
Thanks for your kind words. I was wondering where did you disappear! Hope everything is fine now and you are feeling well. Pls take care. 

Thank you ...
Feeling much better now,but unfortunately my Hitler hubby sees to it that I sleep early...so I miss the episode and LU ...

Catching up on Sony Liv after he leaves for work
MinervaMcG thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Cute drabble Ross. Loved it. This scene in the episode also I felt it could have been elaborated a bit. Exactly what were sam's thoughts...that curiosity was there...thanks for this..😉
Ross11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nkfan

Cute drabble Ross. Loved it. This scene in the episode also I felt it could have been elaborated a bit. Exactly what were sam's thoughts...that curiosity was there...thanks for this..😉

Thank you nkfan, glad you enjoyed it.

Btw haven't thought the response will be so overwhelming, so thank you all once again for your comments and appreciation, it means a lot,will try to add drabbles time to time.
Ross11 thumbnail
Crossroads

Naina was standing in the middle of a drawing room with dreadful expressions, Rakesh was constantly shouting, Taiji was ready equipped with her usual taunts, Tauji was roaring as hell, chachaji wanted to intervene and tried to support her but with the suicide threats everything had come back to square one. Sameer was trying hard to step in but it was Agrawal house and he was all alone, so he had no option left but to stand there to know the outcome of this sudden revelation of their relationship.

She knew it will happen but never thought it will be so soon and in this way. She was lost thinking about her dark future. She came to her senses when Rakesh last time warned her to take a final decision, choose that bigda hua ameerzada or her family. This decision will change her life forever, choosing one means losing another. She never wanted to stand at this unexpected crossroads but life has its own plans. So many questions raised in her mind,so many ifs and buts and only she had the answer. Finally she took a decision, a painful one, that would haunt her forever.

Naina woke up with a jerk, sweating and devastated. " kya hua Naina, tumne phir koi bura sapna dekha?"

"sapna? kya yeh sapna tha? " she said in a feeble voice barely audible to herself.

" tum fikar mat karo sab theek ho jaayega"

" kya sach mein sab pehle jaisa ho jaayega?" she asked.

" zaroor, ek din zaroor maanenge, main aur tum unhen mana lenge" Sameer said caressing her face. She embraced him tightly.He was, after all, her decision.

Edited by Ross11 - 5 years ago
Yudkbh30 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OMG so scary
& amazing