Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 5 years ago
It was probably her part that sucked the most 😆
Bollywoodlaver thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Naseeer and his wife need a life, if they don't like Bollywood then they should quit! Stop bashing the movies that give you your bread and butter! Both are also quite overrated, especially ratna, I have definitely seen better actors, ratna's act as a Punjabi woman in mubaarakaan was laughable!
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Bollywoodlaver

Naseeer and his wife need a life, if they don't like Bollywood then they should quit! Stop bashing the movies that give you your bread and butter! Both are also quite overrated, especially ratna, I have definitely seen better actors, ratna's act as a Punjabi woman in mubaarakaan was laughable!

I guess if you work for a company then you can never complain about your job or the company because it gives you bread and butter. 

I think all actors should be a little more critical about the type of movies we make, even the ones they work on, especially the ones they work on. Then we can improve our quality. 
Bollywoodlaver thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rhimjhimsawan

I guess if you work for a company then you can never complain about your job or the company because it gives you bread and butter.

I think all actors should be a little more critical about the type of movies we make, even the ones they work on, especially the ones they work on. Then we can improve our quality.

Ratna had a choice to reject golmaal didn't she? why did she do it? and why is she complaining after doing it? and i personally saw nothing wrong in the movie, excuse me for enjoying a few laughs in the movie.Edited by Bollywoodlaver - 5 years ago
ponymo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Bollywoodlaver

Ratna had a choice to reject golmaal didn't she? why did she do it? and why is she complaining after doing it? and i personally saw nothing wrong in the movie, excuse me for enjoying a few laughs in the movie.

Did you watch the interview? Watch it, she covers it in the first 10 minutes itself.

She says she did love the script, but not the film that they made out of it. Apparently it was way too dumbed down for the audience and that killed the fun.

She had very valid points to make. 
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ponymo

Did you watch the interview? Watch it, she covers it in the first 10 minutes itself.

She says she did love the script, but not the film that they made out of it. Apparently it was way too dumbed down for the audience and that killed the fun.

She had very valid points to make. 

well u said its in the first 10 mins so I watched it...and Ratna crossed the line between criticism and insult...she wasn't criticizing , she was basically insulting the film makers.
ponymo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: blue-ice.

well u said its in the first 10 mins so I watched it...and Ratna crossed the line between criticism and insult...she wasn't criticizing , she was basically insulting the film makers.

I don't think so. She was disappointed that they turned a good script into a bad film. And she wasn't exactly insulting Rohit Shetty. In fact, she praised him; said he knows exactly what he wants and he has got it all planned. It's just that she didn't like the fact that it was dumbed down and spoon-fed to the audience.
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
^^ I don't mind her opinion about Golmal...but she was disrespecting BW film makers in general...just like RKR was disrespecting masala movies and then went on to do the same..
fivestars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
What does she mean "bewakoof se bhari hui kahani? Madam ji audience want some entertainment to laugh for few mins To forget their day to day life stress ...it doesnt mean they are bewakoof watching these movies..

Who want to see some serious life issues movies? There are so many documentaries available on youtube if at all anyone is interested watching them instead of paying to entertainment movies..but the way she is downgrading the movies despite a senior actresses is ridiculous !