Reasons why Mohona hates Vedashree

4me2 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
She has a superiority complex. She feels Ved is below her standard. She never took Ved seriously. Ved was ousted from her family as they considered her a loser. Later Ved married into Rathore family. Mohona never tried to contact her or know about her all this time. Then Mohona traps Mridul and comes to Rathore house. She kills him later. Ved considered the Rathores her family who has given her such a lot of love and accepted her with open arms. She also knows what Mo can do so she takes precaution and helps the Rathores to take this evil out. 
Mohona killed Mridul that was nothing for her but she can't stand Ved going against her. Abhi usko yaad aya ki Ved uski behen hai. Jab baat apne pe aayi. She also sees the whole family loves Ved a lot and she can't stand that too. She is jealous that she never got all these while according to her the loser worthless Ved got all that she does not have now. 
So insecurity and jealousy are the main reasons why she wants revenge on Ved. She also sees her children calling Ved as Ma. They are with Ved so they are in good hands still. They have not committed any evil. God knows if they were with Mohona how many innocent people they would have killed. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

She doesn't hate vedashree but vedashree surely hates mohana if u see. We have seen vedashrees side of the story where mohana killed mridul.
Now they revealed she is her sister. We never got chance to see mohana side of story. It is all being told by vedashree only. Her version only. 
Mohana set a dayan chakkar.  We don't know she specifically set it up for mridul only. 
Now I m watching it for open mind n will surely give benefit of doubt to mohana as well. She looked genuinely  hurt by her sisters betrayal. If she hated vedashree so much she could've killed her in spit second.
Now I don't feel vedashree is all saint. I m not saying mohana is not evil but vedashree is no saint either after this twist. She has her own agenda. She took decisions for ansh n kajal when she had no right to take. She jabardasti took their mothers place. Now it feels like revenge to take kids away from mohana bcoz mother loved mohana more
She might've always hated mohana for being fave child of their mother. She might wanted to destroy all happiness of mohana I feel
 This looks very common twist to me . She might've killed mridul.  Let's C

Edited by oldanurprernfan - 5 years ago
Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
FYI it's true that Mo married Mridul but they lived separately like for some eight years before that as a nuclear family while prospering and doing well at the same time. Second why would a person with a superiority complex feel jealous of someone they see as inferior? Isn't that a contradiction? And what could Mo feel so jealous about? In fact Mo had a lot more and was doing much better than Ved. Like really what exactly could Mo be so jealous of? Ved having a family of her own? Well isn't that Mo also a part of the same family.
akruti20 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Mohona is an evil...She doesn't need any reason to hate,kill or eat anybody. Her inherent nature is being an absolute monster.After all she is a pishachini. Mohona wanted to be free even after eating away her husband. But before she could do any further damage,the rathores burnt her and saved themselves from being eaten away by this daayan. So she will now take revenge.😕 Edited by akruti20 - 5 years ago
Rein123 thumbnail
If being evil was a reason to do anything as we please then humans are the most evil beings living in this world because even we don't really need a reason to do what we do, hurt the people we hurt etc.
There are good and bad people everywhere, among all races, communities and living beings. And no one is born evil so to say that a person does things just because they're evil is an even better reason to label the entire world evil. Edited by Rein123 - 5 years ago
4me2 thumbnail
Posting my reply from the other thread for Rein
Mohona had trapped Mridul in the DC. He was basically a victim. Sort of works like a love potion. He was in her control. But Ved had a real loving full family. With dewar bhabhi etc. Who knows may be Mo too wanted a family like that. But it was impossible for her to get so without using magic. 

I will stand by that the values Ansh has now or even for that matter Kajal are much better than what Mohona would have taught them. 
4me2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: akruti20

Mohona is an evil...She doesn't need any reason to hate,kill or eat anybody. Her inherent nature is being an absolute monster.After all she is a pishachini. Mohona wanted to be free even after eating away her husband. But before she could do any further damage,the rathores burnt her and saved themselves from being eaten away by this daayan. So she will now take revenge.😕

I know. That is exactly what has happened. They stopped her from doing evil. so she is back. And when Bappa came she ran away. 
Rein123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 4me2

Posting my reply from the other thread for Rein

Mohona had trapped Mridul in the DC. He was basically a victim. Sort of works like a love potion. He was in her control. But Ved had a real loving full family. With dewar bhabhi etc. Who knows may be Mo too wanted a family like that. But it was impossible for her to get so without using magic. 

I will stand by that the values Ansh has now or even for that matter Kajal are much better than what Mohona would have taught them. 

What if Ved also used a DC to get a family? Who knows maybe Ved has also used magic or a love potion similar to Mo's. And even if Mo did use the DC as what Ved has claimed we didnt really see her harm Mridul now did we, it was Ved that went around blabbering the Mo is behind all the misfortunes her family is facing, that she is a killer and what not. Yes the values that Ved has given Ansh  and kajal are good but the question here is did she really have the right to do this? Who gave her the right to kill his mother like that even just based on assumptions? Who is she to decide what Mo's children are supposed to do? If she wanted children she could get her own why did she have to snatch her sisters children away?
Edited by Rein123 - 5 years ago
4me2 thumbnail
I already explained in the other post why and how Ved can't be a daya. Bappa. Pooja. Aarti. So she can't do black magic as well. Who gave the right ? Who gave the right to Mo to trap Mridul ? Who gave the right to do black magic on him ? Dayans are not supposed to interfere with the human world. When Mo had interfered with the human world it is only right that humans too interfere in her work . Ansh Kajal are Mriduls children too. So they belong to this family as well. 
Rein123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 4me2

I already explained in the other post why and how Ved can't be a daya. Bappa. Pooja. Aarti. So she can't do black magic as well. Who gave the right ? Who gave the right to Mo to trap Mridul ? Who gave the right to do black magic on him ? Dayans are not supposed to interfere with the human world. When Mo had interfered with the human world it is only right that humans too interfere in her work . Ansh Kajal are Mriduls children too. So they belong to this family as well. 

Who said that Mo use a daayan chakra to trap Mridul and make him fall for her? It was Vedashree to went around passing this idea? and how do you know and are sure that Ved herself did not use a DC to trap her current husband? About aarti, daayans can also do aarti's and pooja's ok, humans alone dont have a copyright over aartis and poojas, or worshipping God isn't reserved for humans alone. Does anyone here have proof that Mo did black magic on Mridul? what if it was Ved who acts all innocent that did the black magic? by the way there no such thing as black or white magic, its only plain magic and the purpose that it is used for that determines the outcome. If the outcome is negative it gets labelled as black otherwise its white magic right? if Mo as you say has interfered with the human world then so has Ved because she is also a daayan, so that basically negates the argument that ved is allowed to interfere with Mo just because she interfered with the human world. 
Edited by Rein123 - 5 years ago