4me2 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
Yes I understood that ðŸ˜Š
Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: slippery_chilka

Ah, that's true. Maybe Ruby chose to become Dayan after her graduation. There maybe an age where the female has to chose what she wants to be. Human or Dayan.

The irony part. That is the sad truth isn't it? Even now with show people tend to get attracted, root for and defend the evil creatures more, while they find the protagonists boring and dull. What an era. 

I have noticed that..maybe Davansh have a harder time controlling their evil side than females do. 

I believe humans are the most dangerous creatures that walk/ed the earth. I agree that humans are evil for killing for food but we are trying to change and more and more people are turning vegan. But comparison with humans donot make Daayans right, Rein. Just because I slapped someone and you joined in doesn't make you any less wrong. A wrong is a wrong. Do you get it? We both did wrong. So just because humans kill for food doesn't mean what Mohana and Ruby are doing is right or fair. They are still evil and antagonists of the story. 

I agree that both of us are wrong here, no one is more or less wrong than the other person when what we do is pretty much the same thing, and i never said what they are doing is right, all I am saying is they have their own reason for doing whatever they do. Moreover like you mentioned people are turning vegan and joining the vegan movement however there are also people who equally and passionately oppose it, which is why I say there are good and bad elements in every community. Ved herself is an example in this case if she doesn't turn out to be negative character as per my speculated guesswork. What i'm trying to point at is when we dont judge or incriminate humans for killing and eating defenceless animals and just plain accept them or ignore them for their choices why are we doing something different in case of daayans when they do the exact same thing to humans?

You may not think the lineage reason maybe why Ved didn't have children. It may or may not be, until the reason is shown, you can't dismiss it just because you don't think that can be the reason. We will just have to wait and see. You asked why Ved may not have had children of her own and I gave you a reason. 

Fair enough

I respect but don't agree with your POV over Ved raising Ansh and Kajal as her own and teaching them their sanskaar. She didnot snatch them but took them in when Mridul died and Mohana got imprisoned. 

I dont think she could have taken her children when they were still new borns given that they lived separately, moreover since Mo is a pretty powerful daayan if not the most powerful  Ved getting her hands on the children would have been very difficult without the help of the Rathore family and Divya who cut off her choti rendering Mo powerless. My take is she was probably just waiting for the right moment to corner Mo.

From what I understand she only took actions and ousted Mohana when Mohana killed Mridul and his mom. As long as everyone in the family had been safe, Ved wouldnot have ousted Mohana. Also, she has double the right to raise them as her own. One as Mohana's sister and one as Ansh and Kajal's aunt from Mridul's side. Also, Ansh and Kajal were protected from evil influence because Mohana was imprisoned. If Ved had had children, how would she have protected her children from Mohana? It would have been impossible. 

I do agree that Mohana seems to genuinely care for and love her children after the extension. Same with Ved, she is her little sister and I am sure she has some genuine affection for her even if it's mixed with anger. Which intrigues me and I can't wait to see her side of the story. But I do think Ved's hatred has to do with Mohana harming her family and nothing else because she seems to have tolerated/maybe even loved her as a sister before Mridul and his mom were killed by Mohana.

BTW people Ved is not a Daayan. That is 100% obvious. As shown in the show, Dayans can't touch/bear anything holy without their Dayan side coming out. 

Edited by Rein123 - 5 years ago
slippery_chilka thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rein123

I agree that both of us are wrong here, no one is more or less wrong than the other person when what we do is pretty much the same thing, and i never said what they are doing is right, all I am saying is they have their own reason for doing whatever they do. Moreover like you mentioned people are turning vegan and joining the vegan movement however there are also people who equally and passionately oppose it, which is why I say there are good and bad elements in every community. Ved herself is an example in this case if she doesn't turn out to be negative character as per my speculated guesswork. What i'm trying to point at is when we dont judge or incriminate humans for killing and eating defenceless animals and just plain accept them or ignore them for their choices why are we doing something different in case of daayans when they do the exact same thing to humans?

I dont think she could have taken her children when they were still new borns given that they lived separately, moreover since Mo is a pretty powerful daayan if not the most powerful  Ved getting her hands on the children would have been very difficult without the help of the Rathore family and Divya who cut off her choti rendering Mo powerless. My take is she was probably just waiting for the right moment to corner Mo.

This is where you are wrong, humans are being judged for eating animals and incriminated for killing them for sports now. People who hunt for sport are being shamed and ostracised and even put in jail. A murder is murder and an assault is an assault no matter who is doing it. Plus the show itself is screaming out that Daayans are evil and the antagonists. Also are you saying that we should accept and ignore Daayans killing just because some humans are doing the same thing?

Oh come on, Mohana became more powerful as she aged. If Ved coveted the children striking way before by ousting her would have been better. Mohana wouldn't have seen it coming; but here, with the 2 deaths she was alert and ready to fight that's why it was so hard to corner her and cut off her braid.The simple logic is that Ved let her be as long as her family members were safe. The minute Mohana killed members of her family, all bets were off. 
Edited by slippery_chilka - 5 years ago
4me2 thumbnail
What I understood today is Mo is extremely arrogant over confident and vain. I was right she does have a superiority complex. Ved should not have waited for so long and took action much earlier. This is where she was wrong. But better late than never. She took the right steps. 
Ansh scene today showed why Ved was correct in taking in Ansh Kajal and teaching them her values. Else people like Nishant would have been after them both at some point of time.
4me2 thumbnail
Today Ganesh ji came to Ved to wipe her tears and to take her pain away. That means there is not even 0.000000001 % evil in Ved. That is enough proof. He wont ever visit Mo. That is for sure. 
Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: slippery_chilka

This is where you are wrong, humans are being judged for eating animals and incriminated for killing them for sports now.1) People who hunt for sport are being shamed and ostracised and even put in jail. A murder is murder and an assault is an assault no matter who is doing it. Plus the show itself is screaming out that Daayans are evil and the antagonists. 2) Also are you saying that we should accept and ignore Daayans killing just because some humans are doing the same thing?

@Bold 1 They are only shamed and imprisoned right? Why aren't they given a death penalty and punished in the same manner for hurting animals as a sport?  And coming to eating animals, I am a non vegetarian myself, so basically I am no different from a daayan if we take that into consideration now right? So people should judge me and incriminate me too but is anyone really doing that, or do you think i'd let anyone decide for me over what i'm supposed to consume for a diet? Even if they did judge am i really supposed to care? Well for a fact I don't because I at the end of the day am not a perfect person and have my own flaws which in one or more ways define me whether people like it or hate it.

@bold 2 I am not saying that you should accept or ignore them killing all that I am trying to say is humans have also done the same things and just like how the entire human race doesn't consist of good people alone or vice versa, similarly it isn't necessary that all the daayans have to be murderers or born killers since some people here mentioned that they too can choose a path besides killing or consuming human lives. 

Oh come on, Mohana became more powerful as she aged. If Ved coveted the children striking way before by ousting her would have been better. Mohana wouldn't have seen it coming; but here, with the 2 deaths she was alert and ready to fight that's why it was so hard to corner her and cut off her braid.The simple logic is that Ved let her be as long as her family members were safe. The minute Mohana killed members of her family, all bets were off. 

You know Mo killing the family members for now is still something that Ved had assumed back then, we dont really know or be 100 percent sure if she really were the one that killed Mridul and the MIL. if Mo herself admits to the murders then and there is unfettered evidence that she is the one behind it then I wont bother giving her any benefit of doubt. Also If what you say about Mo getting powerful as she ages then she was already around some 200 plus years old now wasn't she? 

Edited by Rein123 - 5 years ago
slippery_chilka thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rein123

@Bold 1 They are only shamed and imprisoned right? Why aren't they given a death penalty and punished in the same manner for hurting animals as a sport?  And coming to eating animals, I am a non vegetarian myself, so basically I am no different from a daayan if we take that into consideration now right? So people should judge me and incriminate me too but is anyone really doing that, or do you think i'd let anyone decide for me over what i'm supposed to consume for a diet? Even if they did judge am i really supposed to care? Well for a fact I don't because I at the end of the day am not a perfect person and have my own flaws which in one or more ways define me whether people like it or hate it.

@bold 2 I am not saying that you should accept or ignore them killing all that I am trying to say is humans have also done the same things and just like how the entire human race doesn't consist of good people alone or vice versa, similarly it isn't necessary that all the daayans have to be murderers or born killers since some people here mentioned that they too can choose a path besides killing or consuming human lives. 

You know Mo killing the family members for now is still something that Ved had assumed back then, we dont really know or be 100 percent sure if she really were the one that killed Mridul and the MIL. if Mo herself admits to the murders then and there is unfettered evidence that she is the one behind it then I wont bother giving her any benefit of doubt. Also If what you say about Mo getting powerful as she ages then she was already around some 200 plus years old now wasn't she? 

Rein are you aware of what you are implying just to take a stand for Daayans? We should kill people who kill animals for sport; to be fair? Have you heard of the saying, an eye for an eye will make the whole world blind? The people who kill for sports are being punished. Do you have any case where a hunter got punished for hunting and still went hunting later for pleasure? Even death penalties are being fought against, because people think it's against human rights. No one has the right to kill another person. Most crimes are getting life sentences and only serial killers and mass murderers are getting death penalty. Infact even death penalty are getting lenient with quick lethal injections (Like falling asleep quickly)instead of painful death by the fire squad or hanging like before.

But Rein, being a Daayan is a CHOICE! Being evil is a choice. Killing is a choice. Sucking out peoples lives is a choice. A choice Ved clearly rejected and Mohana clearly made. A choice that Kajal never got and why she is a normal human girl. And because of that CHOICE, yes all Daayans are evil. There are no good Daayans because every Daayans makes a choice to be evil and suck out people's lives to remain young and beautiful. The show itself has said MANY times that Daayans are evil. Mohana and Ruby themselves have accepted that they are bad and evil. Mohana recently killed off a whole wedding party. Only evil do that. Whereas Ved is good and pure. Mohana herself said so. Ganapati Bappa himself said that Ved is pure of heart and a true bhakth so he will always help her. Humans can be good and bad. Animals can be good and bad. Daayans are only bad. Sorry. 

There is no assumption here by Ved. MIL was killed by a broken neck and Mridul aged at an young age. Two ways that a Daayan kills. No one else could have killed them but Mohana. And yes at 200 years she was already powerful but surprise is a strong weapon. If Ved had wanted to kill Mohana for the children, catching her by surprise would have been easier for her than fighting her head on. Anyway, after yesterday's Bappa scene, I doubt Ved is evil in anyway. 
Edited by slippery_chilka - 5 years ago
4me2 thumbnail
Today in the precap she has come as a dukhiyaari abla naari. Why has she not come in her dayan avtaar to meet Ansh ? 
4me2 thumbnail
It is so clear who is in the right and who is in the wrong. Who is the culprit and who is the victim.