Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 5 years ago
Thanks a lot 4 the lovely comments n likes friends

Is loving you a mistake? Part 9

The guests were Adi and Aliya.
Ratan was surprised:Adi..Aliya...
Adi:Diya invited us.
Ratan could not believe it.
Aliya:We were angry with you and ignored you.But Diya met us and made us understand that nothing should affect our friendship and it's circumstance which made you hide the truth from us.
Adi:Forgive us Ratan.
Ratan:No..it's my fault.Sorry Guys.

Ratan hugged Adi and Aliya emotionally.
Ratan moved towards Diya:Thank you so much Diya for reuniting me with your friends.I don't know how to thank you.
Diya:No need of thanks Ratan.Be happy with your friends.
Ratan nodded.
He thought:Why I failed to see Diya's good heart before?Mom is right.Still Diya gives importance to my happiness.
Ratan felt upset.
Adi and Aliya took Ratan to a corner.
Aliya:Still we are angry with you Ratan.
Ratan:What?
Adi:Why are you leaving such a nice wife?
Aliya:You will regret Ratan.You are doing a big mistake.

Ratan became upset.
He thought:But it's too late to correct my mistake because of Sanju in my life.I can't do t Sanju what I did to Diya.

Ratan's jealousy and insecurity increased seeing Diya with Sanskar and Ratan started regretting breaking up with Diya.

Ratan saw Sanskar trying to teach Dira.
Ratan:What are you doing Sanskar?
Sanskar:I am going to teach her Maths.

Ratan:No thanks.I will teach her Maths as I am better than you in Maths.And don't forget that I am Dira's only and only father.I have more rights on her.

Sanskar was stunned seeing Ratan's change.Diya who over heard it could not believe her ears.
Dira was enjoying Ratan's teaching session.They both had fun in between talking and laughing.

Diya who watched it secretly became very happy seeing it.
She thought:Though Ratan hates me he loves Dira a lot.Happy that Dira did not lose her father.

Gopi:Rashi...Diya and Sanskar are bonding very well.
Rashi:They are thick friends.
Gopi:What if we get Sanskar married to Diya?
Rashi:What?
Ahem:I too feel like that.Diya made a big mistake by loving Ratan.She deserves true love.I feel Sanskar is very understanding and he can keep Diya happy.

Thanks to the unknown editor

Jigar:I also think that they match very well.Age wise also they are a good match as Sanskar and Diya are of the same age.So that complex won't be there in their relationship just like Ratan and Diya's.
Rashi:If Sanskar loves Diya I have no problem.My son's happiness is more important for me.We can talk to them about their marriage.

Ratan who over heard this was shocked and shattered.
He went to his room and cried remembering all his moments with Diya.
Ratan:Why did I do this?Why did I break Diya's heart and try to get rid of a gem like her?Within a few days we will be officially divorced and with Diya Sanskar wedding I will lose Diya forever.
Ratan cried bitterly.

Sanjana came near him:Ratan!
Ratan looked at her:When did you come?
Sanj:Just now.Tell me why are you crying?

Ratan:Nothing.
Sanj:Don't hide your feelings due to ego.Don't even think how I will react.
Ratan:What do you mean?
Sanj:You are sad about losing Diya di to Sanskar.Right?
Ratan was stunned.
He thought:How is this angry Sanju going to react now?
Sanj:Let me guess.You are worried about Sanskar Diya di marriage.Right?
Ratan was again stunned.
Sanjana:Even if you don't say anything I understood that Ratan.
Ratan was sweating:Sanju...you are angry with me.Right?But my feelings are not in my control.I am a fool.
Sanj:I am not angry with you.But yes..you are a fool.That's why we had to do this drama to make you realize your mistake.
Ratan was confused:Means?
Sanj:Ratan...I pretended to be angry with Diya di and accepted your proposal to make you realize that I am not the one you want to spend your life with.
Ratan was shocked:What?

Sanj:Yes Ratan.Sorry for betraying you.I did this drama to save my sister's marriage.But Diya di is not aware of it.She thinks that I really snatched her husband from her.
Sanjana was upset.
Ratan:Don't say sorry Sanju.You did a good thing to make me realize my mistake.But all are planning for Sanskar Diya marriage.
Sanj:Don't worry about that.It was only a drama to make you realize the pain of losing Diya.
Suddenly Jigar Rashi Ahem Gopi and Sanskar came.
Ahem:Yes Ratan.It was our drama.

Rashi:Even Shekarji and Sharmishthaji are involved in our plan.

Ratan was surprised.
Sanskar:Diya is my best friend.I love my classmate Swara.Even if everyone plans our marriage do you think Diya will agree to marry me?
Gopi:Diya loves only you Ratan.

Ratan became emotional:But I hurt Diya so much that she will never forgive me.
Gopi:You don't know her yet.She loves you so much that just one word from you is enough  for her to forgive you and forget what you did to her.
Ratan:But she loves her sister too selflessly.She won't come with me hurting her sister.
Sanjana:Ratan is right.But I will tell her the truth.Don't worry.

Diya got Dira ready and sent her to school.On the way back she was stunned to see Sanjana infront of her car.Diya stopped her car and came out.
Diya:Sanju...
Sanjana:Di...I want to talk to you.I hid it in my mind for a long time and now it has become a burden for me.I want to release it.

Diya:What are you saying Sanju?Tell me clearly.

They went to the near by park t talk freely.
Sanj:Di...you know that my marriage got cancelled.
Diya said painfully:Yes and unfortunately it's because of me.
Sanj:They cancelled the wedding blaming you.But the truth is that i was not angry with you at all.Infact I myself was happy to break it as I did'nt want to be connected to a family which insults my Diya di.
Diya was stunned:Sanju...
Sanjana's eyes were wet:Sorry for uttering those cruel words to you di.But believe me.I never meant any of those words when I uttered them to you.It was all a drama.
Diya was shocked:Drama?
Sanj:Yes.I wanted to be friends with Ratan and get close to him to make him realize your value.
Diya could not believe it.
Edited by jasminerahul - 5 years ago
Linsie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Beautiful update...
nice pictures..
good song.. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

plmzaq thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Superb update 
Love it
Continue soon
Thanks for pm
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
fab update! well written! Ratan realises that Diya is a nice person! aliya and adi were correct to confront Ratan! wow Ratan is jealous seeing Sanskaar and Dira bond! he decided to teach Dira! happy for Dira! 

Ratan sad hearing that the elders want Diya and Sanskaar to get married! 

So it was all a plan! Sanjana and everyone reveal this to Ratan! 

great that Sanjana cleared everything with Diya! 

update soon

gopsss thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Aww lovely update dear๐Ÿ‘!!! Infact most beautiful update of this story... Diya made Aliya n Adi meet Ratan... Ratan's possessive nature... Oh it all was a drama... Ratan realised his feelings for Diya...
Sanjana is an eternal sister... How much she loves her sister...
All problems got sorted... Loved it to the core dear... Eagerly waiting for next part... Thanks for the PM dear... N sorry for late...
taahir004 thumbnail
Beautiful Chapter 

Sanskar does seem like a genuine person 
and his bond with Diya and Dira are just so amazing 

Vampire2468 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

Is loving you a mistake? Part 9

The guests were Adi and Aliya.

Yaay I was right

Ratan was surprised:Adi..Aliya...
Adi:Diya invited us.

๐Ÿ‘

Ratan could not believe it.
Aliya:We were angry with you and ignored you.But Diya met us and made us understand that nothing should affect our friendship and it's circumstance which made you hide the truth from us.
Adi:Forgive us Ratan.
Ratan:No..it's my fault.Sorry Guys.

Ratan hugged Adi and Aliya emotionally.

Ratan moved towards Diya:Thank you so much Diya for reuniting me with your friends.I don't know how to thank you.

Accept her๐Ÿ˜ณ

Diya:No need of thanks Ratan.Be happy with your friends.
Ratan nodded.
He thought:Why I failed to see Diya's good heart before?Mom is right.Still Diya gives importance to my happiness.

Because ur dumb๐Ÿ˜ก

Ratan felt upset.
Adi and Aliya took Ratan to a corner.
Aliya:Still we are angry with you Ratan.
Ratan:What?
Adi:Why are you leaving such a nice wife?
Aliya:You will regret Ratan.You are doing a big mistake.

Ratan became upset.
He thought:But it's too late to correct my mistake because of Sanju in my life.I can't do t Sanju what I did to Diya.

Ratan's jealousy and insecurity increased seeing Diya with Sanskar and Ratan started regretting breaking up with Diya.

Wow๐Ÿ‘

Ratan saw Sanskar trying to teach Dira.
Ratan:What are you doing Sanskar?
Sanskar:I am going to teach her Maths.

Ratan:No thanks.I will teach her Maths as I am better than you in Maths.And don't forget that I am Dira's only and only father.I have more rights on her.

๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Sanskar was stunned seeing Ratan's change.Diya who over heard it could not believe her ears.
Dira was enjoying Ratan's teaching session.They both had fun in between talking and laughing.

Diya who watched it secretly became very happy seeing it.
She thought:Though Ratan hates me he loves Dira a lot.Happy that Dira did not lose her father.

Gopi:Rashi...Diya and Sanskar are bonding very well.
Rashi:They are thick friends.
Gopi:What if we get Sanskar married to Diya?

Nooo๐Ÿ˜ญ

Rashi:What?
Ahem:I too feel like that.Diya made a big mistake by loving Ratan.She deserves true love.I feel Sanskar is very understanding and he can keep Diya happy.

Thanks to the unknown editor

Jigar:I also think that they match very well.Age wise also they are a good match as Sanskar and Diya are of the same age.So that complex won't be there in their relationship just like Ratan and Diya's.
Rashi:If Sanskar loves Diya I have no problem.My son's happiness is more important for me.We can talk to them about their marriage.

Ratan who over heard this was shocked and shattered.
He went to his room and cried remembering all his moments with Diya.
Ratan:Why did I do this?Why did I break Diya's heart and try to get rid of a gem like her?Within a few days we will be officially divorced and with Diya Sanskar wedding I will lose Diya forever.
Ratan cried bitterly.

Sanjana came near him:Ratan!
Ratan looked at her:When did you come?
Sanj:Just now.Tell me why are you crying?

Ratan:Nothing.
Sanj:Don't hide your feelings due to ego.Don't even think how I will react.
Ratan:What do you mean?
Sanj:You are sad about losing Diya di to Sanskar.Right?
Ratan was stunned.
He thought:How is this angry Sanju going to react now?
Sanj:Let me guess.You are worried about Sanskar Diya di marriage.Right?
Ratan was again stunned.
Sanjana:Even if you don't say anything I understood that Ratan.

๐Ÿค”

Ratan was sweating:Sanju...you are angry with me.Right?But my feelings are not in my control.I am a fool.
Sanj:I am not angry with you.But yes..you are a fool.That's why we had to do this drama to make you realize your mistake.

๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Ratan was confused:Means?
Sanj:Ratan...I pretended to be angry with Diya di and accepted your proposal to make you realize that I am not the one you want to spend your life with.
Ratan was shocked:What?

Sanj:Yes Ratan.Sorry for betraying you.I did this drama to save my sister's marriage.But Diya di is not aware of it.She thinks that I really snatched her husband from her.

U know before u updating it, I had thought of this possibility and it happened๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜‰

Sanjana was upset.
Ratan:Don't say sorry Sanju.You did a good thing to make me realize my mistake.But all are planning for Sanskar Diya marriage.
Sanj:Don't worry about that.It was only a drama to make you realize the pain of losing Diya.

๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Suddenly Jigar Rashi Ahem Gopi and Sanskar came.
Ahem:Yes Ratan.It was our drama.

Rashi:Even Shekarji and Sharmishthaji are involved in our plan.

Ratan was surprised.
Sanskar:Diya is my best friend.I love my classmate Swara.Even if everyone plans our marriage do you think Diya will agree to marry me?
Gopi:Diya loves only you Ratan.

Ratan became emotional:But I hurt Diya so much that she will never forgive me.

Yes๐Ÿ˜ญ

Gopi:You don't know her yet.She loves you so much that just one word from you is enough from you for her to forgive you and forget what you did to her.
Ratan:But she loves her sister too selflessly.She won't come with me hurting her sister.
Sanjana:Ratan is right.But I will tell her the truth.Don't worry.

Diya got Dira ready and sent her to school.On the way back she was stunned to see Sanjana infront of her car.Diya stopped her car and came out.
Diya:Sanju...
Sanjana:Di...I want to talk to you.I hid it in my mind for a long time and now it has become a burden for me.I want to release it.

Diya:What are you saying Sanju?Tell me clearly.

They went to the near by park t talk freely.
Sanj:Di...you know that my marriage got cancelled.
Diya said painfully:Yes and unfortunately it's because of me.
Sanj:They cancelled the wedding blaming you.But the truth is that i was not angry with you at all.Infact I myself was happy to break it as I did'nt want to be connected to a family which insults my Diya di.

๐Ÿ˜Š

Diya was stunned:Sanju...
Sanjana's eyes were wet:Sorry for uttering those cruel words to you di.But believe me.I never meant any of those words when I uttered them to you.It was all a drama.
Diya was shocked:Drama?
Sanj:Yes.I wanted to be friends with Ratan and get close to him to make him realize your value.
Diya could not believe it.

๐Ÿ‘

taahir004 thumbnail
Fantastic and so Beautiful Chapter 
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Thanks a lot my friends 4 the support

Is loving you a mistake? Part 10

Diya:What?
Sanjana:Yes di.And Ratan has realized his hidden love for you and regrets leaving you.He is in deep pain now di.
Diya was shocked:What?Ratan...?He loves you?Then..

Sanj:Ratan does'nt love me di.He loves you very much.But hesitates to tell you that thinking that you won't forgive him.
Diya was stunned.
Sanj:Sorry for hurting you di.
Diya hugged Sanjana caressing her.
Diya:Why are you apologizing Sanju when you did everything for my happiness?
They both wept silently.
Diya:Are you sure that you have no feelings for Ratan?
Sanj:No Di.Trust me.Please don't have any doubt about it.Actually I love someone else.Sameer.He is a nice guy.He knows everything.But his family and he are very happy to accept me.

Diya:I am very happy for you Sanju .Finally you found your true love.

Diya reached her room thinking of the what Sanjana told her about Ratan.
She slipped her foot and was about to fall down.Suddenly Ratan caught her by her waist.
Their eyes locked on to each others.
Ratan:Diya...are you alright?
Diya:Yes.But how does it make any difference to you?You hate even my existence.Move away from me.

Ratan:I will move away from your life.But before that please hear what I want to say.You asked me if it makes any difference to you if you are fine or not.Yes Diya.It makes difference to me as I have fallen in love with you again.
Diya -Ratan shared an emotional eye lock.
Ratan:I love you Diya.But I was stupid to not understand that till now.
Diya:But what is the guarantee that your love for me won't change in future like your love for me vanished after 6 years?

Ratan's heart was pricked by her question.
Ratan:Your fear is right Diya.But my love never vanished.But I was so blind that I did'nt see it.I was thinking only of the shame I will face in the society.Though i love Dira I made a big sin by hiding from the society who she is to me.But now I want to tell everyone proudly that Dira is my daughter...the symbol of our love.
Diya was surprised.
Ratan:I know that even millions of sorry from me won't heal the wound I gave you.But please forgive me Diya.Please give me one more chance.If I hurt you again just slap me and kick me out.
They both looked at each other emotionally.
Ratan cupped Diya's face in his hands:Diya...won't you forgive me?
She nodded tearfully.
Ratan smiled:Thank you so much Diya.

I love you
Diya:Love you too Ratan.

They shared a romantic eye lock.

They embraced each other emotionally.

All were happy watching it.Dira clapped her hands:Hey...Papa Mumma became friends again.
Ratan brought Dira near them.Ratan Diya hugged her together.

Diya saw a cover and a note on the bed.
She read the note:This is my gift for you.Please wear it and come to the lawn.
She smiled seeing the grand green suit Ratan gifted her.
Diya wore it and went to the lawn.She was surprised to see the lawn being decorated with lights and a big red heart over there.
Ratan came:How is it?
Diya:Beautiful.
Ratan was lost in her beauty.
Ratan:You look so gorgeous.I am ashamed that i failed to see your beauty before.
She blushed.

Ratan knelt down before her.
Ratan:Diya...will you marry me?
She was surprised.
Diya:But we are already married.We withdrew our divorce case too.
Ratan:The last time I refused to marry with all the rituals though you wanted it.But this time I want to marry with all the rituals.Tell me Diya...will you marry me again?
Diya smiled:Yes.Thank you Ratan for trying to fulfil my dream of having a colourful wedding.
They had a sweet embrace.
Ratan led her to the table where dinner was kept.She was surprised.
Ratan:That day I left you alone for dinner.But now onwards I will be with you for every dinner.
She smiled.
They both sat down to eat.
Ratan rang up Sanskar:Sanskar... please bring Dira here.
Diya was surprised:You called Dira here?
Ratan:Yes.Without Dira how can our family be complete?
She smiled.

Sanskar brought Dira.Dira ran towards them:Papa...mumma...
Diya and Ratan hugged Dira.
Ratan fed food to both Diya and Dira.

In return Diya and Dira stuffed food in Ratan's mouth and he started coughing.Diya and Dira laughed.Diya fed him water and patted his back to soothe him.He looked at her romantically.

Adi and Aliya were walking together.
Aliya:I am happy that finally Ratan accepted Diya.
Adi:Right.Good that before it became too late he realized his mistake.
Aliya:Ratan is lucky to have a loving wife like Diya.
Adi:You are right Aliya.Only lucy people get the love they long for.
Aliya:Ya.
It started raining.Both Adi and Aliya got drenched in rain.
Adi removed his coat and gave it to Aliya:Aliya..you wear this.You feel cold na.
Aliya:No thanks Adi.I love to be in rain.

Zara zara si neend bhi
Ajnabi si hogayi
Zara zara chain se
Dushmani si hogayi

Adi:Oh..
Aliya:Adi...can I ask you something?Why are you so caring to me?
Adi:Means?You are my friend.That's it.
Aliya:Only that much?
Adi lowered his eye lashes:Or else what?
Aliya held his hand:Do you love me Adi?

Tum mile kho gaya
Hai khud ka hi pata
Kya karun, kya nahi
Kuch bas mein na raha
Samjhun kaise koi samjhaye

Adi was stunned.His lips shivered:What are you asking Aliya?
Aliya:Actually Adi...it's true that I had feelings for Ratan.I was broken down knowing Ratan's truth.But last few months the support which you gave me..how you made me smile is unforgettable.So unknowingly I started feeling for you.I feel that soulmate I was looking forward is you.
Adi was surprised.

Dil kya kare jab kisi se
Kisi ko pyar ho jaye
Jaane kaha kab kisi ko
Kisi se pyar ho jaye

Thanks to Mansi for giving me this rare pic.

Aliya:It's ok if you don't love me.I won't force you.
Aliya turned back.

Ho.. unchi unchi deewaron si
Iss duniya ki rasmein
Na kuch tere bas mein jaana
Na kuch mere bas mein

Suddenly Adi held her hand.She turned back and looked at him.
Adi:I love you Aliya.
Aliya was surprised.Adi was smiling at her.

Tum mile kho gaya
Hai khud ka hi pata
Kya karun, kya nahi
Kuch bas mein na raha

They shared an intense eye lock.

Dil kya kare jab kisi se
Kisi ko pyar ho jaaye
Jaane kahan kab kisi ko
Kisi se pyaar ho jaaye

He pulled her closer and they danced romantically in rain.

Jaise parbat pe ghata jhukti hai
Jaise sagar se lehar uthti hai

Aise kisi chehre pe nigah rukti hai
Rok nahi sakti nazro ko
Duniya bhar ki kasmein
Tum mile kho gaya
Hai khud ka hi pata
Kya karun, kya nahi
Kuch bas mein na raha
Dil kya kare jab kisi se
Kisi ko pyaar ho jaye