Bigg Boss 12

FB /Twitter /Update /Insta /Offscreen updates post here only

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Hello everyone,
Any update of Social Media, Social Networking sites, 
FB/Twitter/Update/Status/Insta/Offscreen etc.
about Bigg Boss 12
will be posted here.! 

Please do not make any separate thread for the same.

Related topics would be closed down or merged here.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Bigg BossVerified account @BiggBoss

Yaad hai, kaunsa gaana sunne ke liye yeh #VichitraJodi sabse jyada use ki thi? Comment below using #BiggBoss12 #BB12

opsora2090 thumbnail
COLORSVerified account @ColorsTV

Sab kuch chhod chhad ke, just do it. Kyunki #BiggBoss12 aara aara aara at 9 pm every day from 16th September. #BB12 @iamappyfizz, @oppomobileindia @TheGarnierMan @BeingSalmanKhan

https://twitter.com/ColorsTV/status/1039896626603556864

opsora2090 thumbnail
. @SonaliFan

EXCLUSIVE - from the confirmed list I gave last week - Bharti , Haarsh , Dipika , Sreesanth , Srishty , Anup and Neha are fully confirmed. There will be more celebrity contestants as Tina , Shaleen , Karanvir , Gurmeet , Debina , Ssumier are all still in talks. #BB12 #BiggBoss12

12 replies 0 retweets 31 likes
VS-Cool thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: opsora2090

. @SonaliFan

EXCLUSIVE - from the confirmed list I gave last week - Bharti , Haarsh , Dipika , Sreesanth , Srishty , Anup and Neha are fully confirmed. There will be more celebrity contestants as Tina , Shaleen , Karanvir , Gurmeet , Debina , Ssumier are all still in talks. #BB12 #BiggBoss12

12 replies 0 retweets 31 likes

anup kaun ?
anup soni of crime petrol ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
opsora2090 thumbnail
Originally posted by: --VS-Cool--

anup kaun ?
anup soni of crime petrol ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

ha probably . isbar ka celeb team se keya kheyal hai .
VS-Cool thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

ha probably . isbar ka celeb team se keya kheyal hai .

right now i am rooting for bharti ...
baaki dekhte hai aage kya hota hai ๐Ÿ˜†
opsora2090 thumbnail
Originally posted by: --VS-Cool--

right now i am rooting for bharti ...
baaki dekhte hai aage kya hota hai ๐Ÿ˜†

same here ๐Ÿ˜† , but man mai woh wakil bhi hai commoner se ๐Ÿ˜†
Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6
I m fond of Karanvirโ˜บ๏ธ
I can never forget Viraj Dobriyal!!! 

If he is joining BB, m gonna support him
BB12 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Before she heads into the house, Neha Pendse has done a sizzling photoshoot.

We are just four days away from the grand premiere of the highly anticipated show Bigg Boss. Colors flagship program will be airing its 12th season this year. The house for the season is ready and the participants who ll be locked inside the house are ready too. From cricketer S Sreeesanth to Bhajan singer Anoop Jalota, this season will witness many popular celebrities as contestants. The TV brigade would be stronger this time as majority of the contestants hail from the TV fraternity. TV's favourite bahus Dipika Kakar, Neha Pendse and Srishty Rode are set to give tough competition to other beauties.

One of the contestants who would be walking in the house is Neha Pendse. The actress who started her career from Marathi cinema, became a household name post her stint on Hindi TV. She was seen trying her hands in comedy with shows like May I come In Madam and The Kapil Sharma Show. The actress is one of the names that is buzzing the most to enter Bigg Boss.

(Also read: Neha Pendse: Entertainment Ki Raat is a small stint; once Family Time With Kapil Sharma gets rolling, I would happily get back)

And before she heads into the house, the lady has done a sizzling photoshoot. We ve got our hands on few pictures of Pendse s latest photoshoot. In her pink dress the actress is a sight to the sore eyes. The background adds an impact to the picture, with green leaves enhancing her beauty. What caught our attention is the smile that she carries in those pictures. Looking at them one can easily say that the lady is up to break many hearts with that smile.

IMG-20180912-WA0014IMG-20180912-WA0015IMG-20180912-WA0016IMG-20180912-WA0017

1 2 3 4 5 ... 14
Next