Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adeel.hussain thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Manmarziyaan Review: 
The maturity with which Anurag Kashyap's Manmarziyaan talks about love and relationships is refreshing. The seemingly conventional story of a love triangle, gets original with its treatment and portrayal of love. With characters constantly oscillating between confusion and complex emotions, Manmarziyaan presents a new and updated look at romance and relationships. It's unlike any Anurag Kashyap film you've seen before. Despite its strengths, this romantic drama might be, at times, a little too mature for the average audience.
noorsand thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3
I really enjoyed the movie! Anurag Kashyap has very cleverly crafted this movie. He gets the emotions and feelings of a millennial love right. It is the angst, emotions and feelings of.characters that really shine. All of the three leads, even Abhishek are flawed but they all are also very vulnerable and it was wonderfully shown. Tapsee was simply amazing, Vicky was very effective and after a long time Abhishek was in top form - after watching this movie I really miss him onscreen. Another amazing thing was Amit Trivedi's music which goes so well with narrative👏 
Yes, it is not a flawless movie and is too long but it is still a really good movie😊
you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
I loved the film.I loved everyone and everything about the movie.

YoWorld thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Acting was gr8 in themocie
But just too many songs,I got a splitting headache after the movie.
2nd half really dragged.
Edited by YoWorld - 5 years ago