Nimrat Kaur is dating Indian cricket team coach Ravi Shastri

S_H_Y thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 5 years ago

Reports say that the romance has been brewing for 2 years now, and before you hurl at us for keeping the names from you, it's Indian cricket team coach Ravi Shastri and Airlift actress Nimrat Kaur. That's right. According to Pune Mirror, the duo has been dating each other for two years now and has successfully managed to keep the news under the wraps. Up until now of course. Wondering where you have spotted them together? Well, both Shastri and Nimrat were roped in by a German luxury carmaker to launch its cars every year since 2015.

On the workfront, Shastri is currently in the UK where the Indian team is playing a Test match against England. and Nimrat has been filming a popular web-series. And we wish both a great inning of partnership!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I hope she brainwashes him and turns him against Virat and they have a nasty break up (Virat and Shastri I mean ðŸ˜†).
MeowMori thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Deviant_Pixel

W*F isn't he married?

Got separated a decade back
MeowMori thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I'm amazed at the timing of the revelation. I commend BCCI from trying to entertain us by leaking such a subh barta on an ominous occasion like a Test series defeat, but this is gonna backfire back badly given that Shastri is seen as Mega Villain by Cricket fans.
YoWorld thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I can't look beyond his belly ðŸ˜†
Eww Nimrat ko aur koi nahi mla. No wonder team is playing so bad, coach is busy hiding his relationship.
Hippopotamus160 thumbnail
3-1 going to 4-1
aur yeh ho raha hai...lol
HakunaMatata. thumbnail
Nimrat Kaur categorically DENIES dating Ravi Shastri; check out her cryptic tweet

Nimrat Kaur took to her Twitter page and shared a cryptic tweet after reports of her dating Ravi Shastri started making the rounds. Check out her interesting tweet.

Written By Aishwarya V   | Mumbai | Published: September 3, 2018 05:01 pm |      24471 reads | 0 comments

News,Nimrat Kaur,Ravi Shastri     

The day started on a surprising note when Mumbai Mirror reported that Airlift actor Nimrat Kaur is in a relationship with Indian Cricket Team's coach Ravi Shastri from past two years. There are no details on how the romance started brewing between the two, the rumoured couple has been associated with a German luxury car since 2015. Before this rumours started making the rounds, Ravi was married for about 22 years with his ex-wife Ritu and they have a daughter named Aleka.

Now, Nimrat finally broke her silence on the reports and took to her Twitter page to share a cryptic tweet. She tweeted, "Fact: I may need a root canal. Fiction: Everything else I read about me today. More facts: Fiction can be more hurtful,

monday blues exist and I love ice cream. Here's to trash free happy days ahead" Well, this tweet indicates that Kaur has categorically denied the reports of being in a relationship with Ravi Shastri.

Check out her tweet below and tell us about it in the comments section.

This is the first time, Nimrat was linked to someone! Earlier, when the talented actor was quizzed about the relationship, she had said to The Times of India, "I think love and relationships need tolerance. It's easy to fall in love and have great sexual chemistry with someone. It's exciting to discover each other. Then what? How does one make it last? Our parents and grandparents lasted for 50, 60 years together. Why can't we have that kind of a relationship?"
Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Ravi Shastri 30 years back was the best looking Indian cricketer, but now meh the most obnoxious man in the cricket.

Since Nimrat is denying, so maybe it isn't actually anything but figment of someone.
RITU.RUCH thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Nimrat is so pretty,has she lost her mind,ravi shastri must be so older to her