Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BhetuPunha thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Episode 16: Vikas Makes Up To Revathi

Shweta and Vihang help Vikas apologize to Revathi for his mistakes. He recreates the scene where he had proposed to Revathi for marriage in a romantic way. Revathi again receives a call from the man who tells her Vikas' secrets but she arrogantly hangs up on him. Later, Vikas and Revathi visit Vihang's principal to make a plea for letting Vihang appear for his exams.

Vikas's marriage proposal to Revathi was well written ⭐️and very well enacted, Mugdha and Dharmadhikar's acting was first class 👍🏼.  This is one of the most well written serials in Marathi in recent times 🥳. 

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZostk74DjE[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by BhetuPunha - 5 years ago
Notafan thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Vikas lied to Swara that he wants to be in a relationship with Swara just because he wanted some money from her. And now he is jealous of her college friend Ankush because he thinks Ankush might have some feeling for Swara. He seems to be a confused guy.
Where did u disappear to man ? I thought you were gone. Nice to see you back.Edited by Notafan - 5 years ago
Charu-Deu thumbnail
After a 30 min long call ( toll-free) , I was told that all other Sony Channels are available by giving miss-call.
   But Sony Marathi has been dropped out of the package & so no more will be available on Tata Sky .
 So , unless the matter gets sorted out within few days , I shall have to change the STB.
  BTW , this is injustice against the Marathi viewers but there is no way to complain to anyone .
 There is only one chance , Complain to TRAI , there is some protocol called " Reference Interconnection Offer" which makes it mandatory for DTH to show all channels. Not much hope about it !
Edited by Charu-Deu - 5 years ago
BhetuPunha thumbnail

Originally posted by: Notafan

Vikas lied to Swara that he wants to be in a relationship with Swara just because he wanted some money from her. And now he is jealous of her college friend Ankush because he thinks Ankush might have some feeling for Swara. He seems to be a confused guy.
Where did u disappear to man ? I thought you were gone. Nice to see you back.

I think he looks confused because he seems to like/love Swara but is not ready to accept it 😈. It seems both Baap-Lek(Vikas-Vihang) have a problem with accepting things . Vikas cannot accept his past and Vihang his love  🤣 

Projects, assignments 🤢
Edited by BhetuPunha - 5 years ago
BhetuPunha thumbnail

Originally posted by: Charu-Deu

After a 30 min long call ( toll-free) , I was told that all other Sony Channels are available by giving miss-call.
   But Sony Marathi has been dropped out of the package & so no more will be available on Tata Sky .
 So , unless the matter gets sorted out within few days , I shall have to change the STB.
  BTW , this is injustice against the Marathi viewers but there is no way to complain to anyone .
 There is only one chance , Complain to TRAI , there is some protocol called " Reference Interconnection Offer" which makes it mandatory for DTH to show all channels. Not much hope about it !

If I understand correctly, you are saying only Sony Marathi has been removed from TATA SKY  😲 while all other Sony channels are available 😈 ? This is highly unacceptable 🤢.  Did they give any reason for non-availability of Sony Marathi ?  
Well, I am staying away from TATA SKY. 🤢
Charu-Deu thumbnail
Tata sky stopped showing all Sony channels. But for almost all the other channels , there was screen which said , " give a miss-call to so & so number & the service will be resumed "
  But for Sony Marathi , no such thing!
Edited by Charu-Deu - 5 years ago
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
1. Any BARC ratings for Sony Marathi shows???
2. I think it's a new actress playing the psychiatrist role from episode 39??!!!!!!!!!!
Edited by Ms.S.K. - 5 years ago
BhetuPunha thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ms.S.K.

1. Any BARC ratings for Sony Marathi shows???

2. I think it's a new actress playing the psychiatrist role from episode 39??!!!!!!!!!!

Unfortunately, not yet 😈 . But then there might be some issues with these ratings 🤢 , especially in case of Marathi serials 😒. Last week another serial that might not be watched by that many people popped up in Top 5  . 
Ms.SK thumbnail

Originally posted by: BhetuPunha

Unfortunately, not yet 😈 . But then there might be some issues with these ratings 🤢 , especially in case of Marathi serials 😒. Last week another serial that might not be watched by that many people popped up in Top 5  . 

I've seen Zee Marathi shows BARC ratings somewhere and they seem rigged!!!!
Ms.SK thumbnail
Would be nice if we have a list of cast and the characters they play.  I'm listing some I know
Sameer Dharmadhikari - Vikas
Mugdha Godbole Ranade - Revathi
Gayatri Soham - Yogita
Arun Nalawade - Vikas's Dad
Please feel free to fill the gaps for characters: Shweta, Vihang, Milind, etc