Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
^^^ If it's Milind, then how come Vikas not recognising his voice πŸ˜† Unless Vikas has other things on his mind πŸ˜†
When you have watched further episodes and your WU, then I'll get to know who is the person in the hospital Vikas visits!!! πŸ‘πŸΌ that person is a mystery to me 
Notafan thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I am trying . Just give me some time 🀒

No issues man. Take your time. 
Notafan thumbnail

I too think it might be someone from his office πŸ‘πŸΌ
The one on the right is the journalist who lost his job because of Vikas πŸ˜ˆ , I will try get his name . But IMO, the well-wisher(shubhchintak) might be Milind, Vikas's partner 🀒 . I know it is a bit far fetched  πŸ˜² but the voice matches just too much with that of Milind 😡 unless Milind has lent his voice to the well-wisher just to confuse the audience πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.

I think Milind is not the shubhchintak. It defies logic. Milind would lose a lot if Vikas were to be harmed in any way. Reason is, it is Vikas who is the face of the legal firm. If Vikas is destroyed then the firm would lose a lot of business, unless for some reason Milind wants the firm shutdown or something to that effect. 
Ms.SK thumbnail
^^^ true.  Milind cannot be in 2 places at same time. In one of the episodes last week?? yogita received a phone call when she was with Milind!!!  Unless pre-recorded and then just press button. afterall she did sent him to kitchen.  Mystery caller is someone Vikas knows but cannot put 2 & 2 togetherEdited by Ms.S.K. - 5 years ago
Notafan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ms.S.K.

^^^ true.  Milind cannot be in 2 places at same time. In one of the episodes last week?? yogita received a phone call when she was with Milind!!!  Unless pre-recorded and then just press button. afterall she did sent him to kitchen.  Mystery caller is someone Vikas knows but cannot put 2 & 2 together

He has probably not seen that episode. so he may not know about it. However I would not be surprised if by some weird logic Milind turns out to be the caller or the caller just disappears altogether from the scene. We may never see him at all. But IMO it is almost impossible for Milind to be the caller. 
Ms.SK thumbnail

Originally posted by: Notafan

He has probably not seen that episode. so he may not know about it. However I would not be surprised if by some weird logic Milind turns out to be the caller or the caller just disappears altogether from the scene. We may never see him at all. But IMO it is almost impossible for Milind to be the caller. 

Milind is a possibility, as I said above, a pre-recorded phone to Yogita and so on. 
Bold: then show will go down hill, like ekta's serials.  A big let down after so much suspense. Hope that does not happen.  
At the moment this show is much much better than hindi serials currently running on national channels.
BhetuPunha thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

^^^ If it's Milind, then how come Vikas not recognising his voice πŸ˜† Unless Vikas has other things on his mind πŸ˜†

When you have watched further episodes and your WU, then I'll get to know who is the person in the hospital Vikas visits!!! πŸ‘πŸΌ that person is a mystery to me 

Uptill episode 19 Vikas not spoken with the caller . So he cannot recognize his voice.
Also the serial makers have made a mistake 😳 . Revathi never told Vikas that she was receiving anonymous phone calls regarding his shenanigans πŸ˜Ž  yet Vikas knows about these phone calls . How does he know about the phone calls ?

Originally posted by: Notafan

I think Milind is not the shubhchintak. It defies logic. Milind would lose a lot if Vikas were to be harmed in any way. Reason is, it is Vikas who is the face of the legal firm. If Vikas is destroyed then the firm would lose a lot of business, unless for some reason Milind wants the firm shutdown or something to that effect. 

I know it defies logic but that is exactly why it would be more surprising πŸ‘πŸΌ, but they will need to create a substantial motive for Milind to be the caller else it will fall flat on it's place 🀒.
Edited by BhetuPunha - 5 years ago
BhetuPunha thumbnail
Episode 19: Revathi Seeks Help

Last night Vikas had told Rveati that one of clients was not accepting his mistakes from his past so he had to discuss some issues with him and would be late at night πŸ˜‰. The next morning Revati and Vikas have a small skirmish regarding that .
Revati and Shweta take the micky out of Vihang because he studying πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.
Vikas is fearful that Om, who has been arrested by police will spill the beans 😳. So he sends his man friday Baban to inquire about him to the police station 😑. At the police Baban asks constable Patil about Om but he sites Revati at police station 😲 so Baban calls Vikas πŸ‘πŸΌ. Revati has come to the police station because after Vikas left she once again got a call from the caller 😡. Fed up the shubhchintak she finally approaches Police . When she is discussing the issue with police officer, exactly at that time the shubchintak calls and informs her that he knows she is in the police station and she should not have approached the police😑 . He also tells her that Vikas is near the police station itself because he wants to know about a man called  Om, who is in custody and that Om knows many things about Vikas that she does not know ☒️.  Revati confirms with the police officer that they have a man called Om in Police custody and decides to meet Om 🀒. Vikas who is truly around the Police station, calls baban and tells him that under no circumstances Revati should meet Om 😑. But Revati has already met Om β˜’️☒️ though Om does not know yet that she is his friend, Vikas Paralikar's wife .  I think Vikas ki to Vat lag gayi πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Very interesting wpisode πŸ‘πŸΌ
Seems that Vikas absolutely trusts his man friday Baban πŸ˜Ž and Baban also does not ask to many queastions of Vikas 😈.

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXothpOt7sI[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by BhetuPunha - 5 years ago
Ms.SK thumbnail
thanks for the WU.  You have so many episodes to catch up. Last night was episode 44.  I'm watching them as soon as uploaded as in 2-3 days "content rejected" blah blah blah
Each episode creates new suspect πŸ˜†
BhetuPunha thumbnail

thanks for the WU.  You have so many episodes to catch up. Last night was episode 44.  I'm watching them as soon as uploaded as in 2-3 days "content rejected" blah blah blah

Each episode creates new suspect πŸ˜†

You are right 😡, I will try to post faster πŸ‘πŸΌ
Previous
1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 68
Next
Jeeva Thumbnail

Jeeva