Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BhetuPunha thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Episode 17: Vihang Is Grateful To His Parents

This was a very happening episode ๐Ÿ˜‰.
Inspite of  Vikas's request the principle-trustee of the college refuse to allow Vihang to appear for exams . Left with no other option Vikas rings up Home Minister's PS(Personal Secretary) after which Vihang is allowed to appear for exam โญ๏ธ . Revathi doe not like this ๐Ÿคข. But citing exactly that Vikas tells her that if Principle-Trustee had been really honest they would not have bowed to the pressure from Home Ministers office too (I think that is correct๐Ÿ˜›) ๐Ÿ‘ .
The HM's PS asks Vikas-Milind to be the legal adviser of a 9500 acre luxurious modern private city to be built in Maharashtra as Vikas-Milinf are good at such cases ๐Ÿ˜ฒ.
Om, who was with Vikas in the orphanage and correction facility barges into Vikas's office but a scared Vikas refuses to recognize him ๐Ÿคข. But vikas does meet him outside ๐Ÿ˜Š. Om asks for Vikas's help, he claims he has been falsely accused in a murder case by police ๐Ÿคข.

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dm4hT4isdZA[/YOUTUBE]

Notafan thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BhetuPunha

Episode 17: Vihang Is Grateful To His Parents

This was a very happening episode ๐Ÿ˜‰.
Inspite of  Vikas's request the principle-trustee of the college refuse to allow Vihang to appear for exams . Left with no other option Vikas rings up Home Minister's PS(Personal Secretary) after which Vihang is allowed to appear for exam โญ๏ธ . Revathi doe not like this ๐Ÿคข. But citing exactly that Vikas tells her that if Principle-Trustee had been really honest they would not have bowed to the pressure from Home Ministers office too (I think that is correct๐Ÿ˜›) ๐Ÿ‘ .
The HM's PS asks Vikas-Milind to be the legal adviser of a 9500 acre luxurious modern private city to be built in Maharashtra as Vikas-Milinf are good at such cases ๐Ÿ˜ฒ.
Om, who was with Vikas in the orphanage and correction facility barges into Vikas's office but a scared Vikas refuses to recognize him ๐Ÿคข. But vikas does meet him outside ๐Ÿ˜Š. Om asks for Vikas's help, he claims he has been falsely accused in a murder case by police ๐Ÿคข.

I remember this episode . Vikas was spot on with his logic. He was right when he said people like the trustee and principle are not honest but just like to see people fall and grovel at their feet though they themselves readily prostrate to the power seats especially political power. But I think Revathi was also right and IMO it is Revathi's ethics that has kept her children on better behaviour and thinking. 
Please hurry and catch up with rest of the episodes dude. Since you have started this thread I don't want to post spoilers for episodes you have not seen. Once you catch up the rest of us can post our views freely.
Edited by Notafan - 5 years ago
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@BhetuPunha. Your WU really appreciated.  Makes me understand the episodes and who the characters are.  
Wish I could speak hindi & marathi.  Can understand hindi but not good at speaking. With marathi, it's very limited, sometimes can understand a bit as some words are similar to gujarati.   
I'm waiting for episode 19 WU as in that episode things got sour between Vikas & Yogita.  Eager to know what vikas said angrily to Milind and Yogita.
Ms.SK thumbnail
@Notafan.  Agree with your comments. Spoilers would be nice.
BhetuPunha - we are not complaining ok ๐Ÿค—  Understand one has to have time to catch up & watch and then WU are not that easy 
My biggest disappointment is that this show not being mentioned in media.  Or show not being promoted by the channel & makers??!!!! Would not be surprised with the channel.

Ms.SK thumbnail
^^^^ talk about show not being mentioned in the media ๐Ÿ˜†
Gayatri Soham, who has impressed audiences with a variety of .. 

Edited by Ms.S.K. - 5 years ago
BhetuPunha thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ms.S.K.

@BhetuPunha. Your WU really appreciated.  Makes me understand the episodes and who the characters are.  

Wish I could speak hindi & marathi.  Can understand hindi but not good at speaking. With marathi, it's very limited, sometimes can understand a bit as some words are similar to gujarati.   
I'm waiting for episode 19 WU as in that episode things got sour between Vikas & Yogita.  Eager to know what vikas said angrily to Milind and Yogita.

Thank you for the appreciation ๐Ÿ˜Ž. I appreciate it ๐Ÿ˜† .
Write-up does not take much time, t the most 10-15 minutes .
You are right, there are quite a few similar words not only in Marathi and Gujarati but also Hindi. โญ๏ธ

^^^^ talk about show not being mentioned in the media ๐Ÿ˜†

Gayatri Soham, who has impressed audiences with a variety of .. 

Ok. so her name is Gayatri Soham ๐Ÿ˜Š.  She does not have much role till episode 18 ๐Ÿ˜ณ. Let us see what happens between her and Vikas in episode 19 ๐Ÿ˜ˆ . 
Thank you for that info .
Edited by BhetuPunha - 5 years ago
BhetuPunha thumbnail

Originally posted by: Notafan

I remember this episode . Vikas was spot on with his logic. He was right when he said people like the trustee and principle are not honest but just like to see people fall and grovel at their feet though they themselves readily prostrate to the power seats especially political power. But I think Revathi was also right and IMO it is Revathi's ethics that has kept her children on better behaviour and thinking. 
Please hurry and catch up with rest of the episodes dude. Since you have started this thread I don't want to post spoilers for episodes you have not seen. Once you catch up the rest of us can post our views freely.

I am trying . Just give me some time ๐Ÿคข
BhetuPunha thumbnail
Episode 18: Vikas Gets Reminded Of His Past

I guess this episode was given to Sameer Dharmadhikari to show his acting skills ๐Ÿ˜Ž.
Milind is hesitant to take up the 9500 acre project ๐Ÿ˜ฒ as it involves powerful ruling politicians but Vikas asks him to wait and watch โ˜ฏ๏ธ.
Vikas remembers his past, how Om helped him and had complete faith in Vikas โญ๏ธ and knew he will be an achiever โญ๏ธ. He tells Baban to get some money from the two police officers and also get Om from his hiding place  . He offers Om a complete new identity along with new job, money and a new name but in a new city ๐Ÿ˜ฒ. because Vikas does not want anything to do with his past ๐Ÿ˜ˆ ๐Ÿคข Though Om wants to absolved of the crime claims to have  not committed ๐Ÿ˜• he accepts what Vikas gives him as he has no other option ๐Ÿ˜”. But unfortunately Police catch up with Om and arrest him. ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข
Vikas loses it in an Alcohol Bar ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† and gives some gyan to the Bar manager ๐Ÿ˜†.
Vikas seems to be grateful, at the same time practical ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ though he is grateful to Om he is sure that he does not want anything to do with him or his past at this point in his life , yet he acknowledges he has to repay non-monetary debt he owes to Om โ˜ฏ๏ธ.
Vikas's bearing when he hallucinates and has a conversation with the past version of Om and himself is great๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ . He easily conveys the  fear of his past ๐Ÿ˜ต  Excellent acting โญ๏ธ. When Revathi calls he is completely drunk , his attempt to appear sober when talking to his wife really good ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ.

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9HcJHKEcck[/YOUTUBE]
Ms.SK thumbnail
^^^ Once again ๐Ÿ‘   With your WU, getting to know the character names ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ so next time I see them, know who they are.
Biggest mystery is โ“ who is the mystery caller.  Vikas with his logic gets in "near yet so far" situation.  
I think that person is someone from Vikas office.  I don't know his name but here is the screen shot. The one on the right side (red shirt) ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿคฃ
BhetuPunha thumbnail

^^^ Once again ๐Ÿ‘   With your WU, getting to know the character names ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ so next time I see them, know who they are.

Biggest mystery is โ“ who is the mystery caller.  Vikas with his logic gets in "near yet so far" situation.  
I think that person is someone from Vikas office.  I don't know his name but here is the screen shot. The one on the right side (red shirt) ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿคฃ

I too think it might be someone from his office ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
The one on the right is the journalist who lost his job because of Vikas ๐Ÿ˜ˆ , I will try get his name . But IMO, the well-wisher(shubhchintak) might be Milind, Vikas's partner ๐Ÿคข . I know it is a bit far fetched  ๐Ÿ˜ฒ but the voice matches just too much with that of Milind ๐Ÿ˜ต unless Milind has lent his voice to the well-wisher just to confuse the audience ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†.
Previous
1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 68
Next
Jeeva Thumbnail

Jeeva