Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BhetuPunha thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Ddjos

Its a cool serial after long time ... luv the gray character of my fav absolute handsome
Sameer dharmadhikari

All of characters r so apt n act well

Thrs drama suspense so much relatable
This show has lot of potential to be a blockbuster show

After grahan forum i hv become active again
Luv luv this show

Samir Dharmadhikari is truly a fantastic actor โญ๏ธ. The casting in this serial is almost perfect. 
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: BhetuPunha

Samir Dharmadhikari is truly a fantastic actor  โญ๏ธ. The casting in this serial is almost perfect. 

I second that. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ Wish I could understand every dialogues as sometimes I can't keep up with what's happening and who is on whose side and what game they are playing. 
BhetuPunha thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ms.S.K.

Are there any written updates of the episodes???  gripping episodes as the story builds up.

Sonyliv has a text summary of each episode ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ. I will try and post the summary of each episode from now onwards โญ๏ธ. Hope that helps ๐Ÿ˜Š. 
BhetuPunha thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dhanusg

Any women in forum!
The hero looks so droolworthy
Nice to have good looking tall heroes in marathi
Luv sameer dharmadhikari
Subodh bhave in tula pahate re n this sameer dharmadhikari
As they say guys around early 40s look most charming

Shobhi, Ddjos and you are the three women on this forum ๐Ÿ˜ต ๐Ÿ˜†. Rest are in TPR forum ๐Ÿ˜ˆ . 
Edited by BhetuPunha - 5 years ago
BhetuPunha thumbnail

Originally posted by: Notafan

Where is the TS ? He has gone AWOL ? 

Here I am, Present Sir ๐Ÿ˜†  something important came up , so could not post. ๐Ÿคข .
BhetuPunha thumbnail
Hello Guys, I am sorry I could not post anything about Bheti for sometime now ๐Ÿ˜” . I was swamped with projects, assignments and some other issues. Niymitpana nahi thevla ki ase hote ๐Ÿคข . Netvar khup divas jhale aloch nahi ahe me ani ๐Ÿ˜ณ majhi hard disk pan thodishi jastach mijas dakvat hoti ๐Ÿ˜ต . Pan ata everthing is ok  . Bheti lagi jiva pan khup divas jhale baghitli nahi ahe . I have been stuck on episode 15 for a long time . But will catch up in couple of days ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ. . Hope all u guys are enjoying the series . 
Ms.SK thumbnail

Sonyliv has a text summary of each episode ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ. I will try and post the summary of each episode from now onwards โญ๏ธ. Hope that helps ๐Ÿ˜Š. 

Thank you so much, it will be great help ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ ๐Ÿ˜Š
BhetuPunha thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ms.S.K.

Thank you so much, it will be great help ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ ๐Ÿ˜Š

You are always welcome Shobhi ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ .
Ms.SK thumbnail

Shobhi, Ddjos and you are the three women on this forum  ๐Ÿ˜ต ๐Ÿ˜†. Rest are in TPR forum ๐Ÿ˜ˆ . 

What only 3 women in this forum ๐Ÿ˜ฒ  Mind you my other friends who are sameer's die hard fans have gone missing after a long long wait as there was no news of him coming in any Hindi serials. 
Ms.SK thumbnail

Hello Guys, I am sorry I could not post anything about Bheti for sometime now  ๐Ÿ˜” . I was swamped with projects, assignments and some other issues. Niymitpana nahi thevla ki ase hote ๐Ÿคข . Netvar khup divas jhale aloch nahi ahe me ani ๐Ÿ˜ณ majhi hard disk pan thodishi jastach mijas dakvat hoti ๐Ÿ˜ต . Pan ata everthing is ok  . Bheti lagi jiva pan khup divas jhale baghitli nahi ahe . I have been stuck on episode 15 for a long time . But will catch up in couple of days ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ. . Hope all u guys are enjoying the series . 

Nice to see you after long time. Really enjoying the series.  Suspense, romance and no boring scenes. End of every episode, can't wait for next episode. Keeps one glued not knowing what twist will come