Suhana Khan opens up about her struggles as a star kid

Fluffyalexis thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

When one thinks of Suhana Khan immediately Shah Rukh Khan's name pops into our mind. In her first public interview, Suhana talked about her struggles with this very notion. Though she was born as superstar's daughter she has hated the attention she received from the public. Find out to know more about Suhana's childhood.

Her latest and first magazine photoshoot is proof of that. She aced the shoot like it is in her blood and her shoots have been a huge hit with fans showering love for the actress. However, during her public interview, Suhana spoke about her childhood and how she hated' all the attention.

In an interview with Vogue India magazine, she said, "I realised quite early on that it was different for us. But I never really thought about my dad being famous. When I was about five, he would come and drop me to school, and people would point and stare. He wasn't being addressed as Suhana's dad, which is what I wanted. It confused me. He would want to hug me, and I would push him back in the car. I hated the attention, it made me very self-conscious.  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yeah poor star kids. they all had it so tough. they're not so lucky.
leave aside is it so tough to accept your privilege? The main point I dislike Aliya n co is they act they have struggled so hard for the acceptance n will never accept their privileges 
Flame. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
*rolls eyes till they roll out of the eye sockets completely* 
cory thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Her struggles of deciding which brand of shades and  designer clothes to wear? How can they publish such crap of a beyond privileged teen who hasn't even started living life yet. And she's not even an actress yet so why is this getting posted here?
Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Five year olds think people address their parents as X's ke pitaji and so on.
I was more concerned that I don't piss in my pant, so mom will not beat me.
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Talking about the problem of dealing with unwarranted attention while growing up, not about the struggles per se but whatever😆

ponymo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Everyone struggles in their own way. Yes, it may not seem a lot from your POV, but to the world she was exposed to, it may have been a constant struggle.

Privilege doesn't take away your problems. It just brings different kind of problems that may not seem like problems at all to someone without privilege.
angrybread thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wow ...these people's struggles are so different are than aam janta , bade log but chhote struggles ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜† Edited by angrybread - 5 years ago
DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
My wallet's too small for my fifties AND MY DIAMOND SHOES ARE TOO TIGHT."
flipfl0p thumbnail
One time I felt bad for her was, when she was trying to enter the theatre (SRK went before her). She was hounded by photographers when she was waiting for the lift. It looked scary and that Chunky Pandey's son looked irritating.