Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: ZanduBaaM

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">vilaap aur rudali to aise chal rahi hai jaise baki thread main sab ke sab read kar ke comment karte hai ...bas aaj tumhari bari kal unki hai ...</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Hungama hai kyu barpa</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">tumhari chaal jo tum pe chal di haiπŸ˜›πŸ€£</font>

Give me the short version of what ya said πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
atominis thumbnail
I read the interview and it is BS.
What struggles?

They get everything on a platter. They attend events, walk red carpets, do photo shoots with star parents for papers, magazines and then complain of attention?

The only struggle they might face is constant comparison with parents/kin or labelled failure in comparison to them or had their looks mocked etc (for eg how Sunny Deol was mocked for not being as handsome as Dharam or Ahana and Esha were said to be not as beautiful as Hema or how Faisal Khan lost his mental balance since he never succeeded in any business whereas Aamir was superstar and top producer).

They have no other struggle at all. And given how her dad is getting Vogue to disable comments, delete critical comments on FB it shows how much struggle she really has πŸ˜†

Outsiders struggle. Never star kids of super rich superstar dads and moms.

No one would dare misbehave with a Suhana Khan whereas millions of girls get exploited, abused, harassed or even raped in name of casting couch or promise of getting some work in movies or Photoshoots, fashion or TV industry.

Nor do star kids ever have to worry about not getting work, backup plan if they fail or whether they will get a job or get married after wasting years trying to make it on showbiz or not. Their future is guaranteed, secure thanks to their powerful networks.

That's how Ahana, Esha are still getting work in ads or stage and tag along Hema. And likes of Bobby have their production house (Vijeta Films) to inherit or their dad's lands, farms and chain of restaurants. And that failed Abhishek still gets character roles in films and handles business or owns football and kabaddi teams.

So stop this struggle BS. Already being called so called diva or superstar by dad's chamhas like Juhi Chawla and still talking about struggles. Yawn πŸ˜†

hiddenstar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Aww my heart goes out for the poor lil thing! πŸ’”πŸ˜­
roni_berna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Struggles? Getting too much attention is called a struggle? πŸ˜†
She posting her pics itself shows how much she likes attention. Next in line is Aradhya and Taimur talking about their struggles being star kids. 

They can't simply admit that they love the attention they are getting as they have been used to it. They will never love to live the life of a common man no matter how much they dislike the attention. 
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
How I wish my only struggle in life was the fact that my father was super rich and famous and he got too much attention and I hated that attention. I had money to buy everything I need in life and never have to work for money. What a struggle these star kids have
starstruckk thumbnail
but shhe's choosing to join showbiz?.. guess she'll have to get used to the struggle 24/7 now..
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Where is that SRK Fan who is strong protester of NEPOTISM? πŸ˜†
Fluffyalexis thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Zoom Reporter: Tell us about the struggles you had to face. 

Suhana Khan: This one time, I was looking for skirt that Ranveer wore to a party. Poore India main nahi mili. Dubai jana pada mjhe. Imagine. 

Reporter: Ohhh. That must be hard.

Edited by desiking3 - 5 years ago