Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
🀣 🀣 just like my emoticons are strugling to rofl!
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Some people saying their struggles are still struggles please. Some people don't even have money to eat food or buy clothes and these star kids complain about the attention they get. Attention and exposure does not equal to living in a poor state without food or clothes. Star kids are unappreciative of what their parents gave them in a platter
SluttySavitri thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Boo hoo. Must be so hard getting whatever you want without any achievements of your own just cuz daddy is a superstar.
Reporter : Suhana safar aur ye mausum haseen Suhana Khan : 😑 my safar was not awesome, I struggled okay!!!
🀣

SRK's daughter has gone through some struggle. It is also known as Suhana Safar

Zoom Reporter: Tell us about the struggles you had to face. Suhana Khan: This one time, I was looking for skirt . Poore India main nahi mili. Dubai jana pada mjhe. Imagine. Reporter: Ohhh. That must be hard.

can u imagine suhana saying i want to be on vogue!!!' and srk doing that *deep dad breath* thing and making a few calls lolll
Edited by ZanduBaaM - 5 years ago
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Flame.

*rolls eyes till they roll out of the eye sockets completely* 

🀣 πŸ€£

OT * shush Suhana Khan...chuppp...moonh band😑
Anachronist thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
poora training toh mil raha hai aur kya chahiye inhe πŸ˜‘
yeh jo bhashan diya hai wo bhi PR walo ne ratwaya hoga ki bolo aur news mein aa jao πŸ˜‘
blue-ice. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anachronist

poora training toh mil raha hai aur kya chahiye inhe πŸ˜‘

yeh jo bhashan diya hai wo bhi PR walo ne ratwaya hoga ki bolo aur news mein aa jao πŸ˜‘

Celebs bhi kya karein...Sonam ne kaha ..i was born with a silver spoon in my mouth...uss per is forum ne jum kar dhulai ki Sonam ki.πŸ˜†...Suhana ne bola my life is difficult...uss per dhulai ho rahi hai(justified)...but Suhana ki nahi Suhana ke maa-baap ki dhulai honi chahiye...ladki ke doodh ke daant gire nahi aur chale hain interview dilwane uska😑.just because u can...doesn't mean ki bachhe ki her zid poori karo...SRK needs a kick on his behind for this...😑

Originally posted by: blue-ice.

Suhana ne bola my life is difficult...

She didn't say that. She didn't talk about any struggles at all. The original interview was posted but instead of reading that, the OP is deliberately posting inaccurate mischievous headlines like he's known to do most of the time. 

People on IF don't read and if they read, half of them don't comprehend. πŸ˜† They just look at the headline and start ranting. 

All she said was that as a little kid she didn't like her dad's fame so she wouldn't even let him hug her in public but now she doesn't care. She also said there are no challenges at home and everything is good but in the outside world, her private pics get leaked, people make horrible comments and hate on her and that bothers her but it's okay - she knows people have a lot more problems than she does.
Edited by whispermist - 5 years ago
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Did she say her struggles are harder than your basic, ordinary "aam janta" struggles? So she can't have a hard time with fame as a child because she is rich and can buy more expensive clothes than you? So for all the middle class folks here hope you have never complained about anything, you have it so much easier than the beggars on the street. 
blue-ice. thumbnail

Originally posted by: whispermist

She didn't say that. She didn't talk about any struggles at all. The original interview was posted but instead of reading that, the OP is deliberately posting inaccurate mischievous headlines like he's known to do most of the time. 

People on IF don't read and if they read, half of them don't comprehend. πŸ˜† They just look at the headline and start ranting. 

All she said was that as a little kid she didn't like her dad's fame so she wouldn't even let him hug her in public but now she doesn't care. She also said there are no challenges at home and everything is good but in the outside world, her private pics get leaked, people make horrible comments and hate on her and that bothers her but it's okay - she knows people have a lot more problems than she does.

really...look at the TM trying to grab some eyeballs

even I haven't seen the interview...and I guess most haven't..πŸ˜†