Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 5 years ago
Omg what a difficult life you have had Suhana, I feel so sorry for you. 
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: flipfl0p

One time I felt bad for her was, when she was trying to enter the theatre (SRK went before her). She was hounded by photographers when she was waiting for the lift. It looked scary and that Chunky Pandey's son looked irritating. 

That guy was just standing on the sidelines, being amused by it all.. So very irritating
Ironically, she did not come with SRK because she did not want to be a part of media throng that night
CuttingChai thumbnail
No quora accounts of meeting Suhana?
elim thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
She was asked her struggles as SRK's daughter .what is she supposed to say
JackOfAllTrades thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Baas issi ki kaami thi  
I know nobody likes to read on IF but the original article was already put up from the primary source so why these types of twisted articles using words Suhana never said? 
She never claimed she struggled and even said that she knows other people have a lot more problems than her. ðŸ˜†
Justmoi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I cannot imagine what it is to have a camera thrust in your face from when you are a kid, people screaming your name whom you don't know, being friendly to you to get to your famous parent. Kids of famous people did not ask for this. I get that. They are quick to talk about that. But whom do you blame that on ?
In the West you have mothers like Halle Berry and Jennifer Garner fight for legislation to protect their kids from unwanted attention. They practice what they preach. They don't ever walk the red carpet with their kids, rarely if ever take them to award shows, don't put pictures of them on social media, don't ever do family covers. You will never see a child like Taimur who smiles when the paparazzi calls his name or have a kid of a celeb interact with fans like Shah makes Abram do. It's a different culture. Bu then you have a different expectation of privacy. 

In HW, kids don't take it as a right to follow their parents into movies. Will Smith tried, spectacularly backfired. In BW, you get bizarre arguments as to why it is right or why a Vogue cover for someone who is not a celeb or a socialite or a model is ok. When you want the good things of fame, you cannot complain about the bad things. Have some gratitude at the privilege you have. Statements about how difficult their life is on an undeserved cover only makes people mock them.

Perhaps Suhana is not ready, then shame on Shah and Gauri for thrusting her into the spotlight even if she wanted it. Shah seems to want to live vicariously through his kids IDK. He is no fool, he knows very well how this cover would be received. Question is why he put his barely 18 year old in the glare of the spotlight without a reason like a debut. 

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: ilovecrepes

My wallet's too small for my fifties AND MY DIAMOND SHOES ARE TOO TIGHT."

Buy a bigger wallet and shoes with your fifties?😆  
Chandler is annoying😆
At 5 I was in kindergarten trying to see up my teachers skirts 😆 😆
Pappu.Pager thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
What struggles? LMFAO.
We can barely afford rent, healthcare, car insurance, basic materials for life... and here she's going about her damn struggles. GURL. YOU HAVE NOT STRUGGLED AT ALL. Maybe your dad wasn't there... b/c he was busy making money...