Views

Users

Frequent Posters

whit3dove thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: theeki.mithai

Well she is being educated in west now so problem solvedπŸ˜†

Is it , had read about aryan dint knew even suhana sudies there , i guess it dint help may be coz she was away from her parents n family, god knows. Still it wont hurt changing our present eduction system and introducing some voluntering and charity work as compulsury in our curriculam.
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: whit3dove

Is it , had read about aryan dint knew even suhana sudies there , i guess it dint help may be coz she was away from her parents n family, god knows. Still it wont hurt changing our present eduction system and introducing some voluntering and charity work as compulsury in our curriculam.

Help with regards to what? She did not comment about her luxuries.. She commented on the difficulty to deal with the unwarranted attention at times.. Struggle tou she did not even talk about tou what exactly would volunteer work do for her?πŸ˜†
DarkUnicorn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
^^ Damn. Sarcasm is dripping from that article. πŸ˜†

Whoever wrote it was spot on.
The writer is totally correct about social media in general. Privileged people whining about more privileged people is what social media runs on.

Just like on the BW forums, it's privileged star kid stans crying about a more privileged star kid. πŸ€£
Edited by anonymous39 - 5 years ago
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: anonymous39

The writer is totally correct about social media in general. Privileged people whining about more privileged people is what social media runs on.

Just like on the BW forums, it's privileged star kid stans crying about a more privileged star kid. πŸ€£

I really dont think thats the case. People need to understand one thing...Ranbir, Alia, Janhvi  fans are not obligated nor should they have to LIKE every single star-kid. If I am a fan of Alia I shouldnt have to go easy on Suhana- Stop making people feel bad about speaking nepotism just because they support another star kid. 

Neither Ranbir, Alia, Janhvi were liked and were hated the same way as Suhana - they overcame the hate...Janhvi more-so off-screen than on-screen. The truth is nepotism is going nowhere and its here to stay...we are all open-minded and WILLING to give chances to those who deserve it. But that doesnt mean if someone does something stupid we should just be silent. Suhana being on this cover was a mistake! Did you see anyone crying about Janhvi's cover? No right? 

If Suhana is any good she will also overcome all the hate she is getting. But there is a certain way to do thing... For now - I dont like her and thats  my opinion. I dont have to like her just because I like other star kids. I know SRK Fans are trying to pull every trick out of the hat for his girl...please stop. Majority of people dont like her right now and thats a reality everyone needs to accept. 
Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 5 years ago
whit3dove thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Help with regards to what? She did not comment about her luxuries.. She commented on the difficulty to deal with the unwarranted attention at times.. Struggle tou she did not even talk about tou what exactly would volunteer work do for her?πŸ˜†

She is daughter or so n so, she will get attention, thats understood, she is not the first person to go through the scrutiny , ask abhisheik bacchan. Anyways voluntering work is not just for her, its for the entitelist generation we are raising. Who crib about tinny vinny issues which comes with big privileges. For example ranveers issues of getting only one international holiday a year when he was growin up. Or suhanas issue of the attention she got. 
I usually try to find solution to present problem,than just keeping on going crying about problem. N i realized the problem is not of suhana n ranveers, but of an entire generation. Who are not able to see the privalags they live in n use it for the people who are not privileged. Volunteering might help, to make them empathetic, merciful and more concerned about other than there own previlages. 
SrideviFan4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
. Edited by SrideviFan4ever - 5 years ago
GrumpyTheCat thumbnail
Wait ..what? Her Struggle?  Did her nail chip while posting seductive  Pics on IG ? πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ponymo

Everyone struggles in their own way. Yes, it may not seem a lot from your POV, but to the world she was exposed to, it may have been a constant struggle.

Privilege doesn't take away your problems. It just brings different kind of problems that may not seem like problems at all to someone without privilege.

Absolutely this!!! I think she's super ugly but she seems like a down to Earth & sweet kid. It's her take & if she hasn't begun living life then how do you expect her to know any different πŸ˜† . I hate this constant privileged rant, she doesn't act privileged or entitled aka Kapoor Jr, just because she lived a life full of money & associated stardom, doesn't mean she did not struggle or go through her own share of problems. We don't get to pick & choose who had problems or not based on how much money or fame their parents have. *eyes pop out of sockets because she rolls them THAT DAMN HARD*
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

That guy was just standing on the sidelines, being amused by it all.. So very irritating
Ironically, she did not come with SRK because she did not want to be a part of media throng that night

Ahaan Pandey looks like a psycho to me & him creepily standing at the side when she was being hounded by paps... She should've dropped him then & here. 😑