Kunal Karan Kapoor, Manasi Salvi bid farewell to Woh Apna Sa

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 5 years ago

Kunal Karan Kapoor, Manasi Salvi bid farewell to Woh Apna Sa while the show ends

While the show comes to an end, the leads casts, Manasi Salvi and Kunal Karan Kapoor reminisce the good old days and fun moments

Zee TV's Woh Apna Sa struck the chord with the viewers the moment it went on air. Based on a matured and sensitive content of a dysfunctional marriage, the show garnered many accolades ever since it launched last year. A marriage that seems perfect from exterior, but is broken and finding a soul mate outside marriage is completely out of the box concept which the show highlighted with ease. The different layers of relationship and the relatable storyline of this show marked everyone's heart and soon became a popular name. While the show comes to an end, the leads casts, Manasi Salvi and Kunal Karan Kapoor reminisce the good old days and fun moments.

Sharing about her journey, Mansi told,"It's been an amazing journey and I am glad to have been a part of Woh Apna Sa. I have lived every bit of Nisha's characters and it hold's a very special place in my heart. My co-actors and crew have been a great team and extremely supportive through my entire journey. Moreover, working on this show has been a wonderful experience and I will always cherish it. Kunal shared, "I was happy to be a part Woh Apna Sa and it has been my comeback show. The concept was unique and has entertained the audience week on week. But it is time for the show to come to its natural end. It has been great working with the team and we all share a great bond. I'll miss each one of them. (Also Read: Another production house to back Wo Apna Sa now)

The show indeed created a great impact and it will remain in everyone's heart for a long time.

For more updates, stay tuned to BollywoodLife.

Published:Thu, July 26, 2018 10:30am