Suhana Khan gets Targeted by bigots for wearing Bikini - Page 5

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 5 years ago
There were a lot of Muslim actresses - Madhubala, Waheeda Rehman, Mumtaz, Nargis, Zeenat Aman, Shabana Azmi, Tabu, Huma, etc.

There were more in the past than now. Strangely as time progresses, both Muslims and Hindus are becoming more regressive than they used to be. Or maybe the anonymity of the internet is helping people spew whatever nasty stuff is already in their head.
Edited by anonymous39 - 5 years ago
angrybread thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: anonymous39

There were a lot of Muslim actresses - Madhubala, Waheeda Rehman, Mumtaz, Nargis, Zeenat Aman, Shabana Azmi, Tabu, Huma, etc.

There were more in the past than now. Strangely as time progresses, both Muslims and Hindus are becoming more regressive than they used to be. Or maybe the anonymity of the internet is helping people spew whatever nasty stuff is already in their head.

@bold ...so so true . I have noticed it too and its so weird , one would expect people would progress forward and be more tolerable to diff people and their life style considering there is more education now but somehow opposite is happening .
Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Mira.rajput

I am not trying to instigate you but only trying to expose your cowardice.πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†
Yes tune toh meri akkhe khol di, I accept your accusation.
I am a coward low life, who is pretending to be cool, but inside I am anti-Hindu Islam loving Pakistani agent. Who is planning to outset all the Hindus in the forum.

My first target was hasini, and than you, but you proved to be invincible, I accept my defeat.
My Lord please forgive me.

πŸ˜†

angrybread thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Thug-Leader

πŸ˜†
Yes tune toh meri akkhe khol di, I accept your accusation.
I am a coward low life, who is pretending to be cool, but inside I am anti-Hindu Islam loving Pakistani agent. Who is planning to outset all the Hindus in the forum.

My first target was hasini, and than you, but you proved to be invincible, I accept my defeat.
My Lord please forgive me.

πŸ˜†

Aaj meri bhi aankhen khul gayi πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
SRK-BEBO thumbnail
What you are supposed to wear on a beach vacation?
Different societies have different approaches, I can only laugh off at religious comments, like clothes define people.

Again, what you are supposed to wear if you are on a beach, that also in a foreign beach location?πŸ˜†
Hippopotamus160 thumbnail

Originally posted by: angrybread

Aaj meri bhi aankhen khul gayi πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

mere bhi..yeh thuggon ka leader nikla
Edited by himmo100 - 5 years ago
Tasbah thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: angrybread

@bold ...so so true . I have noticed it too and its so weird , one would expect people would progress forward and be more tolerable to diff people and their life style considering there is more education now but somehow opposite is happening .

I think the reason is that at least as far as Islam is concerned people are now becoming more educated on the Sharia laws. For a long time people didn't know about proper rulings etc. However, like you said earlier in the thread they shouldn't be looking at these pictures in the first place so their comments fall flat and are hypocritical.
MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: anonymous39

I agree about both religions becoming more regressive. Can you imagine a Zeenat Aman or Parveen Babi existing today? The religious zealots would probably make death threats every other day. I blame it all on the world becoming a global village. I'd seen Muslim women in burqas around Old Delhi but these days I see so many young women in Hijab all over Delhi. WHAT happened?? πŸ˜• Weren't we supposed to become more progressive? Same with the ghoonghat culture in Hindusim. It was almost getting wiped out..it was there but was winding down. Now it's back again. Also, caste system should've been over by now. But it isn't. Why? Coz "Yeh humara KULTURE" hai ji!! πŸ€” Some moron on twitter today was whining about Hindu girls wearing minis. Ughh!! 🀒Edited by MithiBani - 5 years ago
Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Mira.rajput

πŸ˜†

Theek hai theek hai, maaf kiya
Jao ab jyada drama na kario.πŸ₯±

Now I can die peacefully.

πŸ˜†
Hippopotamus160 thumbnail
maza nahi aaya