Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angrybread thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Mira.rajput

Education in madrassa is the reason why these bigots are trolling suhana. Do you agree or disagree?
Hum whataaap wale toh gai ji aise par tum madressawalo ko kya ho gaya hai aajkal? Kaha ki paidaish hai ye mulle zara bataye hamei bhiπŸ₯±

Here is open minded person from gaumutra school πŸ˜› 

Madhav @mahesh10816
FollowFollow @mahesh10816
More

I was in a prominent restaurant in Mumbai waiting for my friend , It was posh and expensive place. in the adjacent tables there were 6 women dressed in micro minis. There was a scribbling board in the restaurant , i took the marker and wrote the following sentences.

7:23 am - 5 Jul 2018
  • 108 Retweets
  • 226 Likes
  • KanevarunkelkarShankarHK
604 replies .108 retweets226 likes

Retweet

1. New conversation
    2. Madhav @mahesh10816 
      More

" In our traditional Indian culture , everyone used to wake up early, take bath early , dress properly , do pooja , have prasadam, follow proper etiquette , were very clean & neat in appearence and used to attract people by their fragrance of good qualities ,...

62 replies .68 retweets179 likes

Retweet

3. Madhav @mahesh10816 
      More

"... but now that these qualities are fast eroding , people are trying to attract others by exposing their bodies and not qualities ... Kali yuga " Those micro minis read this one by one then they came to me for an argument... end of the argument . they thanked me & felt bad

51 replies .58 retweets170 likes

Retweet

4. Madhav @mahesh10816 
      More

few women cried and said " no one told us that this kind of revealing dress is bad, we thought we are the fad, now we know its not fad but bad "

Edited by angrybread - 5 years ago
angrybread thumbnail

Originally posted by: MithiBani

I agree about both religions become more regressive. Can you imagine a Zeenat Aman or Parveen Babi existing today? The religious zealots would probably make death threats every other day. I blame it all on the world becoming a global village. I'd seen Muslim women in burqas around Old Delhi but these days I see so many young women in Hijab all over Delhi. WHAT happened?? πŸ˜• Weren't we supposed to become more progressive? Same with the ghoonghat culture in Hindusim. It was almost getting wiped out..it was there but was winding down. Now it's back again. Also, caste system should've been over by now. But it isn't. Why? Coz "Yeh humara KULTURE" hai ji!! πŸ€” Some moron on twiter today was whining about Hindu girls wearing minis. Ughh!! 🀒

I have noticed that too and even abroad there is a surge in head scarf all of a sudden, women and girls wearing it willingly by their own choice now . Always wondered what has changed ??
Edited by angrybread - 5 years ago
snatch thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
religious fanatics are the cause of every tragedy. useless people
NathuPyare thumbnail

Originally posted by: angrybread

Here is open minded person from gaumutra school πŸ˜› 

wondering what special school name you have for people shaming Suhana in the name of Islam? πŸ€”
angrybread thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tasbah

I think the reason is that at least as far as Islam is concerned people are now becoming more educated on the Sharia laws. For a long time people didn't know about proper rulings etc. However, like you said earlier in the thread they shouldn't be looking at these pictures in the first place so their comments fall flat and are hypocritical.

I agree . I think in order to vilify islam as a religion media has actually provided more education about it like we were just following and doing basics what we saw in the family ( and there was nothing out of place )  but now due to social media and news we know more about it .
Guguminti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: BiraSaysWhaddup

Islam is probably the most regressive religion as far as woman's rights are concerned. Everyone is scared to call them out though. Same thing on any Muslim actress's photos. I remember Fatima's shoot and she even had far more covering bikini.

Not an excuse to discount people of any other religion being bigots.

And you certainly have THE MOST REGRESSIVE MENTALITY and I really hope u r not An Indian n if u r, Ppl lyk u (in both cast's) r responsible for the chaos of religion in this country
angrybread thumbnail

Originally posted by: NathuPyare

wondering what special school name you have for people shaming Suhana in the name of Islam? πŸ€”

Didn't you read mira's comment she/he already named it .
NathuPyare thumbnail

Originally posted by: angrybread

Didn't you read mira's comment she/he already named it .

oh... never knew u agree with and follow Mira Rajput so ardently πŸ˜³

The Saudis have spent a huge amount of money to spread Wahhabism through the world. It's the most regressive and fanatical version of Islam and they've been pumping money to spread its tentacles. It's easy to convince poor people to follow something if it comes with some food or help. This is the same reason Christian conversions are also frowned up because they use similar tactics though it can't ever match the level of what the Saudis are trying to pull. 

Hindus feel threatened and instead of being more open and progressive, they choose to fight back by becoming more and more like the religions they dislike. They roam around attacking Valentines Day and demanding women dress a certain way and marry a certain person and follow certain practices. Now there is even a thing going around where they are demanding Hindus have more children so the others don't take over. πŸ˜†
Edited by anonymous39 - 5 years ago
angrybread thumbnail

Originally posted by: NathuPyare

oh... never knew u agree with and follow Mira Rajput so ardently πŸ˜³

How is that following him/her ..it's the other way round since he/she quoted my comment πŸ˜³