Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DarkUnicorn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 5 years ago
They are millionaires.. vacationing in Europe. What do people expect her to wear.
Itni problem kyu ho rahi hai uski bikini se... it's not like she's the first person to wear a bikini. Every other person wears a bikini on the beach or cruise.

I don't get why people say she's trying to act desperate. Does she need to act desperate. Her fathers a millionaire.. her god father is a famous producer/director... she studies in London... she has the best of everything in this world. She's been raised in a whole different atmosphere...
All it takes is one pic of hers to leak and she's gets the whole worlds attention while other star kids have to call out paps to take "candid pics. 😆

I've seen all the comments on Insta... this pic was the talk of the town for the whole day. It got so much attention... no wonder BW likes to launch star kids... they get all the attention without even trying.
Japrilforever thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I think Suhana will be the best starkid among the current crop of starkids actingwise. SRK is also not goodlooking but can act. So if she has his acting genes, then she will be a success. And Kjo will also ensure she continues to get projects.
On topic-the bikini doesn't suit her at all. But who are we to judge. I hv a Muslim friend who was telling me that showing ur legs and stuff is absolutely forbidden in Islam. But srk himself doesn't follow Islam that diligently. So these ppl are just trolling by using religion. As if Suhana or srk would even care about religion. When Suhana enters BW she may have to expose much more frequently. Tab thode hi she will think about Islam. Kuch bhi likhte hai yeh log. 
Hippopotamus160 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -JaprilForever-

I think Suhana will be the best starkid among the current crop of starkids actingwise. SRK is also not goodlooking but can act. So if she has his acting genes, then she will be a success. And Kjo will also ensure she continues to get projects.

On topic-the bikini doesn't suit her at all. But who are we to judge. I hv a Muslim friend who was telling me that showing ur legs and stuff is absolutely forbidden in Islam. But srk himself doesn't follow Islam that diligently. So these ppl are just trolling by using religion. As if Suhana or srk would even care about religion. When Suhana enters BW she may have to expose much more frequently. Tab thode hi she will think about Islam. Kuch bhi likhte hai yeh log. 

oh how innocent of an analysis...batao kya kya likthe hain yeh zaalim log. 
Japrilforever thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: himmo100

oh how innocent of an analysis...batao kya kya likthe hain yeh zaalim log. 

Himmo/hippo whoever u are. Guess u did not read the line they're using religion to troll'. Next time before taking subtle digs at me, read my whole post before quoting. 
Hippopotamus160 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -JaprilForever-

Himmo/hippo whoever u are. Guess u did not read the line they're using religion to troll'. Next time before taking subtle digs at me, read my whole post before quoting. 

Sometimes reading too much into something makes a fool out of you. lol. No idea what the heck you just said..anyway leave it.
angrybread thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This is what happens when a society is not ready for social media yet and twitter , instgram, whatsapp, fb etc gone into wrong hands specially for us -  Indians pakistanis bangaldeshis , everyone has gone bonkers . Tera religion mera religion ...sab ek doosre ko noch khaayenge .This thread is also a fine example of that .
angrybread thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: theeki.mithai

Troll the guy for wearing trunks too.. #Equalityintrolling

1.5 guys in the picture ðŸ˜†
Edited by angrybread - 5 years ago
Filmifilmi thumbnail
Suhana looks gorgeous in a bikini!
The people making nasty comments about her are probably fat blobs eating chips and drinking soda. Jealous farts 😆
Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: angrybread

I don't even get what these silly religious fanatics doing on social media ...looking at the picture of girl in bikini😆

they all are pic fappers.
I doubt most of them even believe what they say about, it is just to get attention.
cory thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Religious zealots cant let ppl breathe. hina khan gets the same bashing as well what is it with these ppl they need to get out of South Asia and move around to see how the other side lives understand that there's more to life then what ppl wear. Tools