Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fluffyalexis thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/hindi/bollywood/news/bigots-trolling-suhana-khan-for-wearing-bikini-are-delusional/articleshow/64869963.cms
Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Mira.rajput

Kal tujhe mere mein tapasvi dikhai de rahi thi. Aaj bata sakta hai yeh mulle kis tapasvi ko ya ideology ko follow karte hai?

Aise koi character yaad nahi aah raha hai, mainstream se koi nahi yaad araha.
Ek serial dekha tha, naam yaad nahi hai, but the guys raped a girl for not being muslim enough, I think she was dating some guy, I think it was crime patrol ya savdhan india.

πŸ˜†

Lekin haan Tapasvi ka character inko se toh progressive tha as he never questioned Jaggu's clothing πŸ˜†.Edited by Thug-Leader - 5 years ago
MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Islam is probably the most regressive religion as far as woman's rights are concerned. Everyone is scared to call them out though. Same thing on any Muslim actress's photos. I remember Fatima's shoot and she even had far more covering bikini.

Not an excuse to discount people of any other religion being bigots.
Edited by BiraSaysWhaddup - 5 years ago
angrybread thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: BiraSaysWhaddup

Islam is probably the most regressive religion as far as woman's rights are concerned. Everyone is scared to call them out though. Same thing on any Muslim actress's photos. I remember Fatima's shoot and she even had far more covering bikini.

Not an excuse to discount people of any other religion being bigots.

yeah muslim women have never ever worked in BW in past and still not working due to fear of being killed πŸ€ͺ
Edited by angrybread - 5 years ago
This is what happens when technology is more advanced than the society. They may have smartphones but they are still busy fighting about religion and giving lectures to people they don't know about how they should dress. 

It's just normal to wear that on a cruise near the pool. Everyone else would be dressed the same. Suhana didn't post the pic anyway. Just because someone is a celebrity doesn't mean they can put restrictions on what their friends post or give commands to them.
Edited by anonymous39 - 5 years ago
Tasbah thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: angrybread

yeah muslim women have never ever worked in BW in past and still not working due to fear of being killed πŸ€ͺ

Really? What about Shabana Azmi and Zeenat Aman. Tbh I don't know much about them but they have muslim names. And how are SRK and Salman able to use the Eid card to sell their movies if people are this crazy?
Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Mira: Rehne de tu.
Tera bas ka nahi he mujhe instigate karna.
πŸ˜†
Kuch SRK ya Deepika fans ko leke aah, tab baat ban sakti hai.
angrybread thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Tasbah

Really? What about Shabana Azmi and Zeenat Aman. Tbh I don't know much about them but they have muslim names. And how are SRK and Salman able to use the Eid card to sell their movies if people are this crazy?

Lol..that was a sarcastic reply to the poster . There have been so many muslim actresses in past and even now there are so many , what were/are they doing in BW if they didn't have rights and freedom ?
Edited by angrybread - 5 years ago
MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Like the girl in "13 reason why" says...Social media has made us a society of stalkers. πŸ€”

Leave the poor girl alone.
Hippopotamus160 thumbnail
In ko dard women rights ka nahi hai

In ki problem Islam hai...

dramay