Suhana Khan gets Targeted by bigots for wearing Bikini

Fluffyalexis thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

A latest photo, shared by a fan club, features a bikini clad Suhana Khan, 18, soaking up the sun with her younger brother AbRam and cousins Alia and Arjun Chhiba (children of Gauri's brother Vikrant Chhiba). As expected, the 18-year-old is being trolled by conservative indians for wearing a two piece outfit in front of her younger brother. 

"Shame on you Shahrukh Khan,"This is the limit. Unless they take their clothes off, they don't feel like a star, "Why are you wearing even this much cloth. You should remove them as well,"Dont forget you are a Muslim, "Even Sunny Leone dresses better off screen",  read a few comments.  

MD Mahai:This girl is not afraid of Allah a bit, uploading such a dirty photo in the net

Edited by desiking3 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hippopotamus160 thumbnail
Certain section of media? These are people commenting ..where is media? lol

I am getting fed up of people calling stars oh you are Muslim...dont do this and that

Stupid fools...a name does not make you a Muslim. 

Also she has a Hindu mother...so its not like she is Muslim anyway 

Dont waste our time on such topics...billions of people...billions of views...who the heck cares

And one thing is for sure...she has no bollywood future. lol. looks like a female shahrukh
angrybread thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
That other girl looks like she is not wearing anything ... I had to really zoom in to see πŸ˜†
Well, let her wear wat she wants. It is her choice. 

But she is getting a reputation of looking as desperate as Malaika n Disha. And the fact that she is just 18 yrs and her butt poses make it look even bad. 

And i feel like laughing at those Religion comments. Her Mom is a Hindu. Aur, SRK kaunsa practising muslim hai. He himself is a chain smoker and drunkard. πŸ˜†

Edited by BlackPanther7 - 5 years ago
Hippopotamus160 thumbnail
Why does it give people so much pain? Oh shame on you...you are a Muslim. 

First you yourself be a proper Muslim. If you achieve that then that is enough,. Stop making other proper Muslims. Stop getting in pain ...

These people will comment on her being proper Muslim and then go to some website to check sexy videos. 

I dont care...I dont see Mr Shahrukh Khan as a Muslim leader

Its his concern...

In this case these fools dont realize her mother is a Hindu

Stop GETTING IN PAIN...NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Celebrities should be the last person  to consider as a  religious role model πŸ˜†
Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: angrybread

That other girl looks like she is not wearing anything ...I had to really zoom in to seeπŸ˜†

exactly, I had to do that too.🀣
angrybread thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Thug-Leader

exactly, I had to do that too.🀣

I am glad i am not the only one i was so shocked as soon as i saw the picture and i thought either they are they on a nude beach in spain or that is not a girl but a boy πŸ˜†
Edited by angrybread - 5 years ago
kantalaga_ thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Chalo first time you didn't post or blame hindus πŸ˜†
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
her wearing bikini is not a problem for me... problem is that the fit looks off for her...