Users

Frequent Posters

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: AreYaar

LMAO yeh kya angle tha in the hospital scene yaar? ðŸ¤£...looked so lame

Lulz ka intezaam 

@ ipk3 haan jab shivika baaki sab survive kar gaye toh yeh bhi shayad kar hi lein 
Sayali_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

LMAO yeh kya angle tha in the hospital scene yaar? ðŸ¤£...looked so lame

this shot reminded me of Nakul sitting on the toilet seat opening scene from I Don't Watch TV...🤣

thr too he has similar expressions...😆😆😆
Edited by Sayali_23 - 5 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

Yeah same he just got pissed at her insensitivity with the phone.  I won't blame her caz the situation she was in her priority  was obviously the phonecall to get to her family but then it was quiete a moment with the dr just telling prinku may never recover  and anika right into ohone. Kisko dosh dein matlab 

Writing ko yaar...aur kisko...writing has been set up with just so much stupidity and negativity...sigh...Anika ko weirdly dumb and apathetic dikhaate rehte hain to justify Shivaay ka fuse blowing🥱
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Writing ko yaar...aur kisko...writing has been set up with just so much stupidity and negativity...sigh...Anika ko weirdly dumb and apathetic dikhaate rehte hain to justify Shivaay ka fuse blowing🥱

It really gets annoying ek taraf this girl is so into prinku ki jaan bachani hai meri behan jaisi blah blah and then she is like fine whatever no thought given *sigh* humari anika toh aisi kabhi bhi ma thi she 'd go all the way for any stranger too e.g woh attar maattar kid Tia ka bacha etc and then she is like meh let me take the call first 
soapsuds thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

@red: This
This AU Anika is shown to be so naive it's unreal. I struggle to connect with her. RU Anika is pyaar.
Khyati8 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@biraj i don't like ipk3 either but HS seems to think that's a masterpiece when it comes to dark love story😆 today seemed like her motto was to show very dark shivaay baaki story jaaye tel lene even the thought ki till what level is being dark even redeemable nai socha😕😆

Wese why was shivaay so fixated on making anika wear that chunri in that particular way like how does it even matter man given the circumstances😆😕
AreYaar thumbnail
LOL even I mentioned that point about why he felt the need to put the dupatta on her head for the shaadi...jab aisi zabardasti ki hi shaadi hai, how do these things matter? lol random quirks...are we supposed to interpret it as Shivaay marking her his dulhan by putting a dupatta over her? 
soapsuds thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Khyati8

@biraj i don't like ipk3 either but HS seems to think that's a masterpiece when it comes to dark love story😆today seemed like her motto was to show very dark shivaay baaki story jaaye tel lene even the thought ki till what level is being dark even redeemable nai socha😕😆

Wese why was shivaay so fixated on making anika wear that chunri in that particular way like how does it even matter man given the circumstances😆😕

Well HS better realise that people are watching only thanks to NM-SC's stupendous performances and because they have loved RU Shivika so much and that latent attachment is holding it together. Warna this would never sell. Her IPK3 dark hero didn't sell at all. I hope she remembers that.
HS ka toh she makes me tear my hair out in frustration so often that I have keep reminding myself that she is the same person who wrote so many beautiful Shivika scenes.

Shivaay is at the moment like a deranged man on a rampage. Kya pata kispe fixate kare 😆. He is just seeing a red haze. I don't think he is really truly even aware of what he is doing. He is so out of control. RU forced wedding mein in contrast he was chillingly in control.
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

It really gets annoying ek taraf this girl is so into prinku ki jaan bachani hai meri behan jaisi blah blah and then she is like fine whatever no thought given *sigh* humari anika toh aisi kabhi bhi ma thi she 'd go all the way for any stranger too e.g woh attar maattar kid Tia ka bacha etc and then she is like meh let me take the call first 

Yeah this Anika is hell inconsistent sadly...Original Anika ko bhi mahaanta ka keeda tha about helping ppl who were her enemies but she was always consistent about it...unlike this Anika who is all over the place...her bond with Prinku has anyways been written in too half baked a manner since the beginning only...so concern dikhaa bhi kitna leti...jhoota hi lagta😕😆
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: soapsuds

Well HS better realise that people are watching only thanks to NM-SC's stupendous performances and because they have loved RU Shivika so much and that latent attachment is holding it together. Warna this would never sell. Her IPK3 dark hero didn't sell at all. I hope she remembers that.
HS ka toh she makes me tear my hair out in frustration so often that I have keep reminding myself that she is the same person who wrote so many beautiful Shivika scenes.

Ya think? ðŸ˜›ðŸ¤£...if she remembered that, she wouldn't write this shit in the first place😆😆...Redux is like a FF basically...so like typical fangirls write dark and depraved scenes in their FFs and try to sell that off as "romance", HS bhi wohi kar rahi hai...forgetting that there is a difference b/w writing trashy FFs and executing an actual soap😆