Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soapsuds thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
My phone broke last week and the screen is cracked and I am not giving it in for it to be replaced only because I can watch on Hotstar only on phone ๐Ÿ˜†. And don't want to be able to not do it this week. ๐Ÿ˜†
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: soapsuds

My phone broke last week and the screen is cracked and I am not giving it in for it to be replaced only because I can watch on Hotstar only on phone ๐Ÿ˜†. And don't want to be able to not do it this week. ๐Ÿ˜†

That is our love for shivika๐Ÿ˜†
bworm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Just got the update on birdland... Not sure what to make if it.

They legit showed the cuddling scene to public...Yahan no ajivika ke bee h hai...Is for public consumption.

I hope you girls save the day for me... Looking forward to your sensible review.

Am very upset with the updates so far
AreYaar thumbnail
Bworm, you only show up to comment when you're upset? LOL waise whole day you are silent reader just hitting like๐Ÿ˜†

I'm yet to watch...but Shivaay showing the cuddling video doesn't even shock me anymore...LOL I guess I got over the jhatka of everything last week only. 
Khyati8 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
A very random thought but not too long ago shivaay was sad embarrassed when his&anika's tapori dancing video got viral in RU and now in AU he made everything public LOL weird parallel๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜†
soapsuds thumbnail
I haven't watched yet but I shudder to think Shivaay had a CCTV in his bedroom all this while ๐Ÿ˜†
AreYaar thumbnail

I haven't watched yet but I shudder to think Shivaay had a CCTV in his bedroom all this while ๐Ÿ˜†

Arey yeh kuch naya nahin hai...convenience ke hisaab se kahin bhi daal dete hain CCTV ki location as needed...bas villains run scot free๐Ÿ˜†

ML track mein bhi Shivika claimed bedroom mein bhi CCTV cameras the that is why they kept their naatak going to trick Tia and Svetty๐Ÿ˜†
soapsuds thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Arey yeh kuch naya nahin hai...convenience ke hisaab se kahin bhi daal dete hain CCTV ki location as needed...bas villains run scot free๐Ÿ˜†

ML track mein bhi Shivika claimed bedroom mein bhi CCTV cameras the that is why they kept their naatak going to trick Tia and Svetty๐Ÿ˜†

ML track mein I rationalised it by telling myself that they didn't know if the nafratbaaz's had planted them.๐Ÿ˜† Hidden ones. Like Veer planted them. But to think Shivaay himself positions CCTV in his bedroom ! Tsk tsk!! ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿคฃ
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

ML track mein I rationalised it by telling myself that they didn't know if the nafratbaaz's had planted them.๐Ÿ˜† Hidden ones. Like Veer planted them. But to think Shivaay himself positions CCTV in his bedroom ! Tsk tsk!! ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿคฃ

Ab isne koi special iss occassion ke liye toh lagaya nahi ๐Ÿ˜† besides he is MR oberoi ๐Ÿ˜† 

Don't worry nikaal dega baad main don't forget the nr oberoi from 2 yrs old never did anything in his room with his exes๐Ÿ˜†
bworm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Bworm, you only show up to comment when you're upset? LOL waise whole day you are silent reader just hitting like๐Ÿ˜†

I'm yet to watch...but Shivaay showing the cuddling video doesn't even shock me anymore...LOL I guess I got over the jhatka of everything last week only. 

I know...Bhatakti aatma hoon. Not getting time to wat h in re time. But get my dose by reading updates.

Ab dekha nahi to kya bolu.

Aur upset hoon..To tum log sambhal lete ho.

Sensible posts padh ke dil ko rahat milti hai.

Chain se dekh lo...Am sure you all will have something to dau..Which I look forward to.