Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Shivaay showing the cuddling video is the LEAST of the problems in this epi surprisingly, man...lol

It gets WAY darker in the mandir scene...especially that last bit of him prowling around in the darkness searching for her as she hides from him has been shown in a very ominous manner...HS hasn't even put in any token symbolism of trying to show that destiny is pushing them together...totally dark hi kar diya hai...again I'm not sure if she's thought this through...lol 

Baaki I'll make a thread and post about in detail in a bit. 
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Seeing Anika and Shivay and SC-NM perform, only thing coming to my mind are the words::
She made broken look beautiful
And he made strong look invincible.

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Avatarana_

Seeing Anika and Shivay and SC-NM perform, only thing coming to my mind are the words::

She made broken look beautiful
And he made strong look invincible.

LOL what? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...sorry but that doesn't make any sense to me...how did he make strong look invincible? πŸ˜•...He used power to manipulate...where was invincible strength in it? πŸ˜•
Khyati8 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
The good thing is nakuul and surbhi prove how great they are as performers even after 2years. Some outstanding acting from both of them. And nakuul should really try dark shaded characters in futureπŸ˜› joke aside he has been very good. 

But as u said AY i really dont think HS has a plan or she put much thought into this whole thing just went into the dark zone thinking it's all redeemable later but some things cannot be erased lol. 
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Not in a perfect way...
What i meant was he used power but it was something she couldn't defeat. 
Sayali_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Okie... just finished watching the episode... Balti bhar bhr ke drma tha pure episode...
So Shviay continues with act as jilted lover boy... reminding NN abt how Anika didnt even put his ring in the correct finger...  Full on drama mode on tha Shivay ka... Anika didn't kw what hit her... she earnestly tells Shivay to stop telling lies...  and shows the proofs...

Who arranged for the projecter in the middle of the drama is not to be questioned...πŸ€ͺ

and so Shivay shows Anika & him sharing some intimate moments... I am fine with them showing the yellow dress wala Shivay picking up, them hugging etc and that was enough... and tht still would have justify NN walking out of the mandap... it was ridiculous to add their bedroom wala sleeping in each other's arm wala clipping πŸ€ͺ

after watching all those clipping it was no wonder that NN would walk out calling Anika character less... Can't really blame NN for his miss understanding... Anika still tried to cling to NN wanting to clarify..😳

Shivay stood thr listing to the taunts of the baratis... ekdam stone faces... but his eyes were wavering with each taunt... superb acting by NM in this part...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

thr were some really Billu quirks jo dekhake muzhe bahot hassi aarahi hain... like him standing with his shoes in his handsπŸ˜†πŸ˜† and him handing over his shoes to NN ke baap πŸ˜†πŸ˜† him standing in attention with both hands claps on each other and then him telling NN ka dad to go...

Edited by Sayali_23 - 5 years ago
soapsuds thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Today was totally in the dark zone. Awesome performances but I don't know how there is any coming back from this. The last scene was menacing. I am impressed that despite his nazuk build NM still managed to project that menacing air. Of course the way LM shot it made it more chilling. I don't know what I feel πŸ˜• but NM-SC were both brilliant. And it gets worse tomorrow and they probably get even better (performance wise)

Shivaay is wanting to avenge each act where he thinks he was wronged by Anika one by one. Chun chun ke.

For making his very personal and private confession about his parents public and sending it to the media (he believes Anika did it) he mercilessly displayed their private moments publicly in the most humiliating way. Literally video ke badle mein video πŸ˜•
For breaking his sister's shaadi he broke Anika's shaadi
He threatens to hurt her sister in return for hurting his.
And for his sister becoming a zinda lash he wants to marry Anika, slander her and abandon her and crush her spirit completely to make her a zinda lash too.
It's getting too dark and I am not sure how HS is ever going to salvage this or whether the show will even last long enough for Shivaay to walk this very very long road to redemption if he ever gets there at all.
Sayali_23 thumbnail
I get the creative liberty and all but this selective CCTV footage being used by all the characters is becoming very πŸ€ͺ and make the whole story line ridiculous in spite of some powerful performances  by NM-SC... 
Sayali_23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: soapsuds

It's getting too dark and I am not sure how HS is ever going to salvage this or whether the show will even last long enough for Shivaay to walk this very very long road to redemption if he ever gets there at all.

Biraj...

this darker story line as it is has limited scope story development per-say... and more over it would be very difficult to hold viewers interest for long time if they continue with Annika being humiliated / insulted more then what has already been shown...

thy really need to start at least opening a track for dask being exposed... 
soapsuds thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
CCTV ka toh koi logic nahin hai and selective footage they have. Next they will tell us that Daksh was so clever that he deleted footage which can incriminate him. πŸ˜•

But I feel bad to see my Shivika so broken. I am wondering what I would felt had the whole history of RU Shivika not been there in the background and if this was not mentalist baba ka challenge. If IB 1.0 was like this I would have been completely outraged.

But acting wise I have only praise for NM-SC. Everyday they raise the bar. And how draining this must have been to shoot such emotionally charged stuff in one long marathon shoot. They earned their break. After this they definitely needed a recharge.