Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soapsuds thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
But jo bhi hai. It's high drama and the episodes are gripping. Despite the fact that we kind of know what's coming. For TV audiences who don't it is edge of the seat stuff.
Khyati8 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
For all the ipk1 similarity talks i think it's ipk3 ka somewhat basic dark hero similarity that HS chaapofied on shivaay😆
soapsuds thumbnail

Originally posted by: Khyati8

For all the ipk1 similarity talks i think it's ipk3 ka somewhat basic dark hero similarity that HS chaapofied on shivaay😆

Yes that one was written by HS too 😆. But nooo!! HS rehem karo. I don't like IPK 3
soapsuds thumbnail
Ok another interesting thing was every time though the rage is continuously building in Shivaay the final push which makes him out of control always comes with mention of Nikhil. Today also he dragged her to the mandir when he heard her tell Gauri how she will come home and talk to Nikhil and sort it all out. That lit his fuse.
AreYaar thumbnail
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: soapsuds

Ok another interesting thing was every time though the rage is continuously building in Shivaay the final push which makes him out of control always comes with mention of Nikhil. Today also he dragged her to the mandir when he heard her tell Gauri how she will come home and talk to Nikhil and sort it all out. That lit his fuse.

LOL oh is that what lit his fuse? I thought he got pissed off that she took a phone call, period...they were already showing him in a more insane manner in that scene from the moment she stepped aside to take the phone...badaa hi funny top camera angle they were using there to show "scary/crazy" Shivaay. 

I'm still not sure if the mention of Nikhil was what set him off...he looked pissed before that moment also...it wasn't shown that clearly this time as it was in the scene when Daksh mentioned Nikhil and Shivaay lost it. 
Sayali_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
the whole base for the BM is so lame... i mean Gauri is not a dudha piti bacchi... she is old enough to understand the situation and truth...🤔

as Shivay pointed out Annika who advocates Sacchaieee is lying to her own sister...
AreYaar thumbnail
LMAO yeh kya angle tha in the hospital scene yaar? ðŸ¤£...looked so lame

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: soapsuds

Yes that one was written by HS too 😆. But nooo!! HS rehem karo. I don't like IPK 3

🤣

First HS tried to chipkaao DBO ke ghatiya angles onto IB...now she's moved on to IPK3? lol using Shivika to try and sell all her flop experiments? Jai ho, Harneet madam😆😆

Chalo let's see if Shivika can survive this or the IPK3 curse will drag them down to their final end😆
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: AreYaar

LOL oh is that what lit his fuse? I thought he got pissed off that she took a phone call, period...they were already showing him in a more insane manner in that scene from the moment she stepped aside to take the phone...badaa hi funny top camera angle they were using there to show "scary/crazy" Shivaay. 

I'm still not sure if the mention of Nikhil was what set him off...he looked pissed before that moment also...it wasn't shown that clearly this time as it was in the scene when Daksh mentioned Nikhil and Shivaay lost it. 

Yeah same he just got pissed at her insensitivity with the phone.  I won't blame her caz the situation she was in her priority  was obviously the phonecall to get to her family but then it was quiete a moment with the dr just telling prinku may never recover  and anika right into ohone. Kisko dosh dein matlab