Originally posted by: Prizi

ahhaaan
lovely os dear

Thank you Prizi! πŸ˜ƒ
PehliDafaHai thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: dreamyp

Awww jealous sameer.. jbse dekhna Chahte h.. such a cutie pie he is..Loved it.. thnx 4 pm..

We all want to see a Jealous SameerπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
Thank you Meenakshi!
PehliDafaHai thumbnail

Originally posted by: A.Green

Jealous Sameer  Wow! How happy I was to see him get jealous πŸ˜³

And I loved writing a jealous SammyπŸ˜‰

The confrontation was amazing! She started to go and he held her wrists to stop her β˜ΊοΈ

Thank you dear! Yes after all Sameer hated it when her attention is divided especially when a third person is involvedπŸ˜†

Awww πŸ˜³ Sameer just admitted he was jealous, kab milega aisa show mein? πŸ˜›

Right there with you! Kab milega a proper jealous Sam, I understand he's secure in his relation with Naina in the show par phir bhi de dena chahiye 

Friend sun kar toh volcano phat gya tha! Main bhi friend hun aur woh bhi friend hai πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

I did laugh while writing that dialogueπŸ˜†

I loved the possessiveness Mr. Maheshwari held! πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks! Hahhhaa, me too! πŸ˜‰

Then she pacified him with the B-word and herself got terrified and blushy aiee β€οΈ

Glad I could leave you and Naina scarlet, I didn't really add much intimacy because the situation was a little emotional one...Maybe I can add a little more in my upcoming oneπŸ˜‰

The ending was fabulous πŸ€— The name of the oneshot is perfect! Unnamed relation ,

Thanks for the compliment dear! πŸ˜ƒ

do do write more! It was great πŸ˜Š

Sure I will! 

Love it shreya! You write really short and sweet! It tugs the heart at the right places! β­οΈ

Thank you dear! Firstly, I write short due to my lack of time and then I can't really write for a long time unless the plot demands, you know. Thank you again! πŸ˜³

Ayu! πŸ€—Thank you so much dear for leaving such a lovely comment. My replies in red. 
PehliDafaHai thumbnail

Originally posted by: Radkam

J Sameer yayyy!!! But I got confused in the end...were they reminiscing school days or was it a few days gap between the two incidents?

Glad I could make you excited! πŸ˜†
Neither. It was a flow Radhika. After naming their relation, I added the almost hand kiss to end in a lighter note, it was nostalgic because remember the Romeo Juliet hand kiss, they just tried to do it all over again. I hope I could help you with your confusion. πŸ˜Š
PehliDafaHai thumbnail

Originally posted by: -vandy-

shreya

this is so good...
u just closed the loop of "boyf" which happened in the show just before the debate

i loved how important it was for sameer to hear this

do write more 

Thank you so much Vandy di! 
That boyf idea, I quite liked it tooπŸ˜†
Right, it was more important for him to hear those words after his mother's rejection, he wanted her to name what they share. πŸ˜³
Sure I will! πŸ˜ƒ
PrabhakarVK thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Romantic!. Naina hesitating to say that Sameer ia her boyf... was cute and nostalgic. Their school days were full of innocence and their masoom nirdosh dosti. 
Samaina_1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Waah...dheemi aanch pe karara kiya hua jalta bhunta sameer...maza aa gaya!! I loved that you incorporated the scene with b...friend hi thik h...in the school canteen...bas inke romance me kahin SS na aa jaye...is baar comment chotu sa h...I know...lekin know that I loved it.
AMereWanderer thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Wow Shreya! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Loved it! Finally you showed us what the entire fandom has been desperate for; a jealous Sameer! I could visualize the entire thing so vividly...hayeee! 

History surely repeats itself. Loved the way you portrayed that. Ishaan, bhai, thoda zyaada hi jaldi line nahi maar rahe ho? Don't you know that girl is already taken? That too by someone who's very possessive when it comes to sharing her! πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ That name reminded me of Ishaan Khatter...I've been listening to Dhadak on loop πŸ˜† 

Hayeee! Shreya, you need to make these OSs longer 'cause yeh dil maange moreee!!! I'm in awe with your writing style, especially the way you describe their emotions πŸ˜³ The proximity and that endearment left me speechless! Can't wait to see that on-screen too! πŸ˜³πŸ˜† They had called each other their own and let the feeling of happiness take over!

I can't stop dreaming now! 

Write more soon! 

Muskan πŸ˜ƒ
Anmol333 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Shreya baby, I'm really sorry for late response. 
I just didn't get time to read but finally I have done this now.

So the os!
Beautiful os it is.
Tell me truth are you seriously in school ?  because you write really beautifully.
Awesome concept 
My favourite jealous sameer 
Nice start with Ishaan, making Naina to remember her old beautiful memories with Sameer.
And the the entry of jealous Sameer.
Running into canteen and finally making official about his special place in her life.
Loved it whole.
Do write more.
doublecross thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Love
Well what is love? 
Is it just about feeling secured in the care of that one who had eyes only for you? Or is it just about that one man or woman who lavishes you with endearments making your heart swell and making you feel the most precious person? Or is it about the claim that the one exercises upon you? 

The claim of love which ignites the fire of jealousy within and unleashes that protective side which makes you pounce on any foreign entity lurking in close vicinity of your beloved. Even if that foreign entity means no harm yet you lose your power to reason and keep him at bay completely from your love. Is it lack of trust that makes you be such a jealous beast? Nah! It's your protective instinct that kicks in and also that claim that you cherish over that one person makes you feel jealous.

Here the jealous sameer felt was a real treat to read about. And the vivid scene that you painted with your words made me smile. Shreya when you say you admire me for my vocab I must commend you for yours. You are a master at the game and in no time are you going to be that genius who spells magic with words. The mischief that twinkled through that smile of naina when she found how her love was being jealous, the moment was just perfect. The way naina confesses her feelings, accepting her love and giving the relationship it's much desired name was sugary sweet to read about. That teasing and those feathery half kisses on those cheeks oh! Girl you made my day with it. How I wish sameer in the show someday teases her like he does here. Although the feeling of jealousy had already proclaimed sameer 's love for naina yet hearing her confess her feelings for him and then reciprocating the same with all the love was something I loved reading about. Especially when he calls her his love , that was stupendously done. 

The handheld and that flashback into the past made me burst into giggles too. Now when I see naina and sameer taking bike rides across the city it's actually tough to imagine naina hitting him in the past for holding her hand. So here too It was enchanting to read how they remnicise and laugh at the memory of it all since now their relationship have progressed to a new level ready To scale heights of love.

Kudos to you for coming up with this brilliant os.
I.always enjoy reading your work.
Do write some more and give me some more opportunities to lavish you with heaps and heaps of praises.
I hope I note did justice to your writing.