Samaina OS- Unnamed Relation

PehliDafaHai thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Samaina_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Reserved πŸ˜‰
*unreserved*. I am so happy, I was the first one to reserve the comment. πŸ˜†

It was amazing Shreya. I loved it to the core. Fandom hmesha jealous Sameer hi to maangta hai aur tumne de diya πŸ˜‰ It was a treat to read about Jealous Sameer. The mere sight of Naina giving the list of books to the new guy brought out his possessive streak. Such a cute kiddo he is. 

Many a times we girls enjoy seeing our partners being possessive for us but then it is a task to manaofy them. Naina knew it won't be easy to calm him down so she immediately put a stop to that boy's advances though he wanted her help only πŸ˜†

Awww Sameer is so cute. I do the same. When someone doesn't put in much efforts to erase my anger, I get double angry. Afterall itni attention to Banti hi hai. So I can easily understand how Sameer must have felt when Naina got up to leave πŸ˜†

Baap re jyada hi jealous ho Raha hai ladka. His reply ' we were also friemds' was epic. Sahi hi to kaha ladke ne aise kisi Ko bhi apna friend bol degi kya Naina πŸ€£

Ahaaan so Naina finally gave a name to their relationship. I really liked the fact that you added Vishakha's angle to it. Naina's acceptance would surely ease away Sameer's pain. For a guy who was never accepted by his mother, even a simple acknowledgement of the love his girlfriend has for him, is enough to keep him going. 

😳baki unki physical proximity se to Mai Sharma gayi.

Keep coming with more. πŸ˜Š
Edited by AaishaM - 5 years ago
IamIbe thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
res
*UNRES* 

Wow! Where do I even start? First I need my heart to recover from the ending. 
 First of all, I am so glad you wrote another OS because I absolutely love your writing dear. Don't stop writing because trust me you are meant for it. 

Second, a jealous and sulky Sameer Maheshwari is the cutest thing on this planet and totally gets my SamAina feels reeling. I like how you drew a parallel here between this boy and Sameer but with a reverse perspective. It added layers of depth to the time that has gone by and also portrayed the distance that SamAina have travelled together. 

Third, you read my mind virtually. I wanted Naina to call Sameer her boyfriend in the show. Which she did but not the way I wanted. i wanted it to be done in school where we saw a more innocent version of Naina and her calling him her love would have portrayed the first inklings of comfort arising in their relationship. Something you have done here accompanying it with that beautiful description of our innocent SamAina's first brush with physical intimacy. Totally had me fangirling and blushing there. 

So do continue writing your beautiful ideas. I can't wait to read more from you. πŸ‘πŸ‘
Edited by IamIbe - 5 years ago
Sona07 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Reserved darling.. πŸ˜‰
------------------------------------------------------------

Unreserved πŸ˜³

First of all, I'm very sorry for the delay 

At the time of the study, you were in the world of SamAina πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

All fans want to see jealous Sameer.. And you gave it to us.. Stories mein hi armaan pure hote hai πŸ˜‰

Possessive Sameer.. Yeh toh hadd se jyaada hi jealous tha.. aur hadd se jyaada kuch bhi achha nahi hota, jealousy bhi nahi.. hehe pyaar tha par maine apne convenience ke liye kar liya.. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Sameer himself called them friends.. Here Naina went a bit further πŸ˜³

Naina's BF confession was simple and cute πŸ˜Š

Shreya!! It's not fair with Ishaan darling.. bechare ko kam se kam 1 baar tuition dene deti na Naina ko.. fail ho gaya toh πŸ˜†

End ka romance toh blushing karanewala tha β˜ΊοΈ

Hope to get the next OS soon.. Btw what happened to your TS? Wo bhi jaldi se mil jaaye πŸ˜†

Thanks for the PM

Edited by _.SilentHeart._ - 5 years ago
Anjali33 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Aww Shreya.. you write such adorable stories
I loved how he could finally get the word boyfriend out of her.. For him😳
gugul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful !! Loved reading it... Jealous sameer.. romance in canteen... Wow..
suhaaniladki thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
It was lovely shreya ... Finally Naina accepted and called him his boyfriend  .. Jealous sameer was cherry on cake..  Loved it
smiley_lizi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
This is very beaitiful os.
The sudden b word from Naina...the scene was beautifully created.
Jealous Sameer is a treat to get.
And the mention of my love, Naina added the charm.
Ending scene in canteen was nostalgic of school time.
Keep up writing. πŸ‘πŸΌ
Loved it. β€οΈ

Laizu
Yudkbh30 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I love jealous Sameer Maheshwari 
JaySee thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Superb story Shreya. Thanks for the PM.
Jealous, angry and sulking Sameer is always a treat to watch. Loved the way how Naina named their relation wholeheartedly and how much importance it held in Sameer's life.
If u are writing assignments like this then readers like me are always happy.