Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Prizi

"Nikki - Ridhima around the time Ridz woke up" i would love to read this one

Yaas! Done.
slippedaffairs thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: scorpiofazy

Arrey ye part to shuru hote hi khatam ho gaya... ittu chotu sa tha😆 but AR flashback to love yaar <3 i want to read more of it

As much as flashback make me happy...the present make me sad...i dont want to see them suffer so much yaar...i hope everything will be fine soon...

haha! AR flash is the fun part to write obviously.
flashback is put in because present is sad. off course it will be, soon tho yet to be decided when. 🤣
slippedaffairs thumbnail

res
unresed

awesome update
so armaan didn't react after listening ridhima's condition.. what ridhima gone through... really???

i just love d little AR moment where ridhima told armaan to share his problems or life whenever he feels comfortable.. that's shows how she changed with tym

and then their flashback.. hayye bt i wonder shanky react kaise karegi.. lol

Because...

Armaan knew everything all long. He defo don't know about suicide things but he was part of her medical procedures all along. He was the one who recommended her the doctor who made her all fine remember? He knew about her therapy but Ridz doesn't know ki he knows.

Yeah she got up because if he had to talk he clearly didn't want her to be there. so she told him to tell her when he wants.

shanky is a cool man here. 😆
slippedaffairs thumbnail

Originally posted by: DMGThings

^ broseph, if you keep torturing me for AR scenes, I shall not like it! Ch12 was when they were supposed to talk!! This is so unfair!

who said they won't talk ? this is the beginning of A's way to get better. we'll start by him voicing out how unfair it was. how jealous he was that she got to go treat patient while he is here and Ridz will say things too. 

PS: Don't ask further, I'll update and then read. 

BTW : Mock Neck Horizontal striped knit top with 1/3 sleeve or Off shoulder horizontal striped knit top ?
slippedaffairs thumbnail

Kyu karte ho aisa? Kya bigada hai maine?

Flashback toh theek hai. It was cho cute and such a love! Bohot mazaa aaya.

Lekin yeh present mein gaadi kab aage badhegi? Waise Riddhima had also come for therapy? I mean, the group therapy session? That's what I thought but I'm a lil confused. Toh please tell me.

Yeh Armaan na! I hope he starts feeling better soon! Aise nahi dekhna usse!

well slow burns are good, ek dum sai sahi kaise kar sakte hai ? phir toh normal story hojayegi, everyone will know what is going to happen ?! 😆
slippedaffairs thumbnail

Hayyyeee. This Shanky is <3
He's so open, yaar. I can't believe he actually told Armaan that I didn't like you because I know how much Riddhima loves you & now I have to share. Matlab, never ever did I imagine that he would admit it out loud, to Armaan of all people.

I'm loving this. Shanky is now completely team AR. Yay!

But, Armaan, yaar. My heart breaks. He's suffering so much. He needs Riddhima so bad rn, lekin abhi bhi he's only thinking about her welfare, how it would be better for her if she wasn't around him. Koi itna pyaar kaise kar sakta hai? Hayyyeee! Mera dil! ❤️ ❤️

Ab, baaki bhi jaldi update karde. Please.

Haina? My Shanky is <3
He's so cool yaar. It wasn't anyone but Armaan who believed in her getting treated. 
I can't fathom Armaan being in the same state and not caring what is happening with Ridz. He might not want her to know about him but he wants his basket to be fine, to be okay even if it means for him to stay away.

he had to, his daughter was hurting because he couldn't voice out good in his ego for this amazing man named Armaan.

Shanky is my biggest AR shipper here. 

Armaan is <3 yaar. Armaan jaise shayad hi kisi ko mile. Likh kar hi kaam chalana padta hai.
slippedaffairs thumbnail

Whaaa?!?!?! Yeh kya tha?

I don't really understand if Armaan did this just to hurt her so that she would go away or if he actually was really angry in that moment and meant what he said. Actually, I think he did mean it because he was telling Shanky that he misbehaved with Riddhima but she still hasn't left. Haina?

Hmmm. So, the countless bike racing and kickboxing accidents are finally catching up to him, then? Is that why his condition is so bad? That's what I think it is.

I hope that he starts getting better, tho. I can't see my boi like this. I ❤️ him so much and I need him to be okay!!

Haha! Armaan never would hurt her intentionally even if wanting her to go away. He is Armaan Mallik remember?

yep! You know it now.

Yes, his issues are going to catch up. PTSD and stuff. 

Originally posted by: Mpakeez

tere update se ziyada lengthy Rihoo le comments hai... 

and about update.. 
i think i need to keep my mouth Shut Up

3 updates ka ek saath comment diya tha . 1st and foremost.
2nd : Tu toh comment hi nahi deti ache waale par, uss hisaab sai I am doing good. 🤣

slippedaffairs thumbnail

Thank You :)

okay what was that??? ridhima yaar u knw him.. u knw his condition kyun khuleaam uske report dekh rahi thi... akkal kaha gayi thi... 

oh god the hurt,d helpness in armaan's eyes 😭 

My shanky is really good man who is on the way of redemption. 
Arrey uske haath mai galti sai ayi. Akal wali hai meri Ridhima yahan. 😆
Armaan is insecure right now so defo it's going to hurt him.
slippedaffairs thumbnail

Originally posted by: nilusoni

part 9

awesome part
ridhima and armaan in group therapy thats wondereful
old memories and their lovely moments sooo sweet
excited for shashank's entry and hope he helps ridhima a lot
plzzz pm me for updates
continue soon

Hey! Thank You. :)
Yes both of them.
he will help ridz a lot. :)

will do. :)
slippedaffairs thumbnail

my baby is fighting.. therapy session??? ridhima yahan pe kyun hai???

flashback was really beautiful.. their convo over veg and non veg food is superrr cute

He doesn't remember anything so it hardly matters.
Armaan is no one nautanki.
Yeh khana bohut acha hail. Armaan learned from Padma Mom.
Yeah, that is kinda good convo. I mean everyone thinks ki non veg - veg waalo mai problems hongi but it doesn't matter if you have a broader mindset. :)