Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DMGThings thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by: Mpakeez

tere update se ziyada lengthy Rihoo le comments hai...

and about update..
i think i need to keep my mouth Shut Up

BURRRNNN. SOMEONE GET SANJU SOME ALOE!
RihooHaws thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Mpakeez

tere update se ziyada lengthy Rihoo le comments hai...

and about update..
i think i need to keep my mouth Shut Up

hahha thank u thank u Pakeez ;)

Prizi thumbnail
res
Unresed 
Okay what was that? ? Idk what to say abt this update 
I just love daddy duo.. They're simply amazing 
Luvd how billy said ridhima to talk to that idiot 
Please yaar sanju don't do that. .. Armaan's condition making me sad yaar
Edited by Prizi - 5 years ago
slippedaffairs thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
updated half of chapter 11 !!!!
scorpiofazy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Meraki.

updated half of chapter 11 !!!!

Please update longer part
DMGThings thumbnail
WHAT THE f**k?!?!?! WHEN DID THIS NEW CHAPTER GET UPDATED? LIKE, WHAAA?

YOU MAKIN ME FEEL ALL THE FEELS, GIRL!! GODS THIS WAS SO FREAKING AMAZE!

I just... Armaan!! OMG. THAT MAN. MY BABYBOI CINNAMON ROLL! Why must you do this? That dialogue when he said, "leave, before my feelings turn me into an abusive man" I just felt it. Okay? Right in the heart! He's trying so freaking hard, but it's not easy for him! I need it get better for him, because he of all people in the world deserves all the happiness. And his happiness lies in Riddhima. And his life at Sanjeevani with his friends and his work and family. He's away from it all and no one knows just what he's going through while they're all moving forward in life and it just hurts me so much.

Please, please, please don't make him suffer so much.

Also, role reversal with the dads was such a sweet gesture! I loved how Billy was hugging and consoling Ridz while Shanky comforted Armaan (not exactly, but yeah, he was there for Armaan because he knew that Armaan would never ever deny him anything). This daddy duo has my entire heart! <33333

I hope that Shanky is able to talk some sense into Armaan and that he at least doesn't rebuff Riddhima like this. I know he's doing it only because he doesn't want to hurt Riddhima physically, but he's forgetting that all this is hurting her emotionally. Kamse kam 2 pal ke liye hi, usse achche se baat toh karle Armaan. I don't want anything else at this point. Just one word, one smile, one hug. Anything.

Ab, update the entire thing soon. I'm very excited for this chapter to end because the next one will have AR!! Eeekkk!
Mpakeez thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
arre Yaar..
ab Story kahi Jaa rahi thi tune break laga diya
by the way i loved the AR part..
thodi si hi saho Baat tou huwi and Now I am More excited ..
i hope this Is Going to be The Scene qhich we are dying to read..
jaldi Wapass aajaaa aur complete kar..
slippedaffairs thumbnail
chapter fully updated!!! will reply to comments now after long. :)
DMGThings thumbnail
Oh. THAT END. IT KILLED ME.

Ridz aaj Rahul ki poori class lene waali hai. Please, please, please do NOT skip this part. I want Ridz to get absolutely mad at him and just shout, shout, and shout. And Rahul to apologize and ask her what's going on. When Riddhima tells him, he should just take the first flight and come to Panchgani. He'll help both AR realize stuff and support them, like he always has. And then, Ridz will take him to Mumbai with her, where Muskaan is already back. Hayyyeee. Full story I've made up in my head. LOL. But really, I need some RidRahul here. Please show this convo!

Now, coming to AR. There's just so much to be said and done. I hope that the next chapter has a lot of AR moments, and while I do want them to talk and clear the air, can we also have some cute AR moments? Even if they're, like, 2 sentences short? Itna hi dedo. Please!!

Also, we haven't heard from Sid in sometime, toh usko bhi dikha do thoda. :p
slippedaffairs thumbnail
^ well I was thinking to move sid to extras for some time, i mean he's going to have a major role but we can sideline him rn for AR talking chapters.
the conversation is for next part or maybe extras. I am not going to have Rahul come to Panchgani for obvious reasons. Musk - Rahul aren't together so I have a different story for them. Chapter zero toh read kiya na? So different plans.

Well, not exactly next chapter but next 2 chapters combined will defo have a lot of AR! For someone who hasn't given us any AR in your FF, you surely are needy here. 🤣

Also Rahul knows about Armaan much more than he would ever let out so I don't think so Armaan would like Rahul's presence if Armaan wants it to go according to his own pace or maybe prolong the hard talks. He can have his share of happiness for some time.