Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maanshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Part 64

Starting was awesome with maan answering back n proving sam wrong with her so called proves saying maan is Casanova 😉😄  

Sam seeing maaneet closer in real & in pics too was fun ... Love that 👌

but đŸ˜ĸ geet saying sam's words & breaking engagement was not expected at all ... Shocking 😭

I m not getting why geet is doing that ... Is geet trusting sam over maan ???? 🤔🤔🤔😌

Dadi strongly standing beside maan n supporting him knowing maaneet love ...love that

Maans mom n dad ☚ī¸ they r worried for geet n handas ... Good but they r not believing their son

N above that moms suggestion..... geet marriage with dev 😠 

Dadi remembering past ... Beautifully written

Lovely Maaneet Moments 😍😍😍

Precap 😮 ye kya ho raha hai ???? Maaneet fight 😭 maan agreed for marriage with sam 

Edited by maanshi - 2 years ago
CRAZYCUTEE thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Superb updates 

It's sad know geet doesn't trust maan 😔

Poor maan đŸ˜ĸ how he will going to prove himself innocent 😔

love2_soma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

whats going on?..........what will happen now?.............

hottyangel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

shocking update. geet broke up with maan after being in love with him for so many years. is she playing to get the truth out or she is fool to trust sameera. waiting eagerly for next update...

janu2006 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Great part 

Omg Geet taking such step 

Feeling bad for maan

Sam needs to know she is doing wrong with maaneet 

Cont soon 

Thanks for pm

kavy1234 thumbnail

Awesome and thanks for coming back after so long.

This was one of my favourite story and I hope to see regular updates please.

Finally engagement is done and I hope all goes fine.

I always have this bad feeling towards Sameera. Please dont make Yash help her and go against our Maneet.

kavy1234 thumbnail

Hi...Read both the updates. I am shocked so my intuition of something wrong going to happen has come true...

Please dont make Geet force Maan into marrying Sameera.

I want out Sher Maan with his tactics bring out the truth, I dont believe in him being the father of the child.

Please dont make targic sessions and updates for long.

Was waiting for the story and such complications....

Looking foward for your next update and a peaceful completions

Looking foward for your other updates in Stories like PD as well

Geet980 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Finally read all the updates. So much shocking and intense things are happening with twists. Not expected this at all.Maaneet are so happy with each other. Loved how Maan proposed Geet. She is in awe. Their love is examplery. But what happened when maan was not in india?Sameera is saying she is pregnant. But is she really? How can she accuse Maan like that.

She tried to kill herself? Sameera is really delusional. 

I am so sad and worried for geet. Maan and geet needs to talk about this. At least Geet didn't accuse or question maan much. I think she definitely trusts maan but just a bit shocked just like me. As a reader i refuse to believe maan has done anything like this. So how can geet not trust him? 

Sameera is so annoying. How can she stoop so low to get maan. I feel it's all a plan by sameera to ruin maan and geet's marriage. Why she waited for their engagement to be done? 

And why she did this when maan was not here. Something is not right. 

Loving the intense scenes between maaneet. Maan is calm and handling everything quite maturely. His answers to sammera's accusations were superb.

Wow he is still romancing geet in front of that vamp đŸ¤Ŗ

Geet980 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Geet wants to break engagement with maan. Sameera's plans are getting successful then...

What's wrong with maan's mom. Why is she not believing her own son? Atleast maan's dadi is trying to put some sense in his parents. 

The past scene of little maaneet is so special. Maan loved his misty from forever. This is what i love about this story. Their bond is so pure. 

I don't think so he can betray her. There must be some huge misunderstanding. Please don't seperate them. 

Khushibloom thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Iptiiiiiiii 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

So happy to see u back my baby 😘

Shall definitely read and comment on every part 👍đŸģ