Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Mortal Promises!#T6!*UPDATED CH64@PG 125 ||23rd Nov 2021

WaveTeal thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 5 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WaveTeal thumbnail

INDEX :

Character Sketch - Scroll Down

Chapter 55 - Scroll Down   -| 

Chapter 56 - Part 1 - Page 13    -| 

Chapter 56 - Part 2 - Page 23    -| 

Chapter 57 - Page 40    -| 

Chapter 58 - Page 40    -| 

Chapter 59 - Page 55    -| 

Chapter 60 - Page 78    -| 

Chapter 61 - Page 96   -| 

Chapter 62 - Page 107    -| 

Chapter 63 - Page 120   -| 

Chapter 64 - Page 125    -| 

THREAD 7

The uncensored!! Explore some raw funny or sensual moments! With this extra dose of Maaneet apart from the main chapters!!

Index - 2

Extra Bites 

Nok jhoks

Random gossip

Uncensored - 1. The P
enalty   2. The Valentine's Special

The memory lane-

Monologues

Edited by WaveTeal - 2 years ago
WaveTeal thumbnail

Chapter 55 Distracted in Passion

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Seeing her hugging him tightly he looked up inside Geet's intoxicated visions, "Drop this innocent act... Mujhe acche se pata hain you are loving every bit of it..." Jolted her a little while she remained captivated by her husband's passion, "Aur aise pout karogi naa toh Shaadi wadi tak koi rukne nahin wala main..." Maan wildly started kissing her neck and thorax once again, marking every bit of her skin he had on the way of his ravenous lips, tongue and teeth, "Abhi isi waqt you will find me inside you...Meri sharafat pe maat jao...!!" With rapturous sensations, she was melted by his heat and just then his fingers tugged the string of her Pajama, making her eyes snap open with the next activity of his!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

PART 1

Mature content ahead >> Mortal Promises Chapter 55

Hit like to the previous parts, pm me and wait for password 

My buddy list - I have pmed those who have commented and liked regularly on most mortal promises updates.

Those of you who are not in my buddy list but you read, press like on mortal promises updates regularly then pm me for password or comment here!!

If you are a regular reader who gives regular response but I have mistakenly missed giving you password then comment here or PM me!!

• Password would be granted only to regular readers who have regularly liked and commented in previous updates!! 
  • Seasonal readers won't have access, you have to be consistent with your response, be it like or comment!

For more Information see this post if you have not received pw>> Rules for pw protected content

PS : Next two or three Update would be posted in blog as well so make sure to hit like!! And comment on blog or pm me personally but do not comment explicitly here narrating the update. If you do so then from next on I will not share password with you!! If you can comment elusively without revealing the main content then you are welcome and you may comment in india forums as well!!

- Thanks!!

Edited by WaveTeal - 5 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

WaveTeal thumbnail

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
WaveTeal thumbnail
PRECAP : 

"Because she is my friend...I thought it must be some prank...And I denied her!! Here see this video, Aayan took it...Aayan Ranbir Shilpa sab thhey waha...I thought all of them planned this to prank me!!" The entire incident of Australia played in flashback in front of his abstracted dark browns as he discoursed slowly, "But she refused...And started crying..." A scrutinizing Geet heard her husband release his words within fractions!

"My question is the same...Why the hell am I knowing this now!!" Finding him eagerly looking at her she shrugged her shoulders off casually, not removing her eyes from him!

"Baby...Please...Try to understand hubby for once!!" Maan sounded desperate as he cupped Geet's soft cheeks and pulled her close not wanting to flex space to any sort of misunderstanding forming inside her innocent mind!!!

So what you think might happen next?? Can you anticipate Geet's reaction?? Finally the awaited chapter would be updated next!! But keep in mind that doesn't happen always what our minds shall perceive! 
Edited by WaveTeal - 5 years ago
WaveTeal thumbnail
Character Sketch : 
Maan Singh Khurana : Age 25, Similar background as the show. MD of KC.
An introvert and loner with temper issues, Little bit arrogant. Very chivalrous, strict , and still shaping up his life and maturity. Strong manly body , light brown complexion,  square shaped jaw, dark brown eyes. 5.11'' tall , well built! 

------------------------------------
Geet handa: Age 19, Similar background as the show.
Fair,5.6'' tall, a Beautiful simple shy girl who has beautiful big hazel eyes which speak volume! 
Bubbly girl with naive features. Intelligent and quick learner, seen emotional turmoil since childhood yet chose to live positively.
In love with Msk since childhood!

------------------------------------ 
Savitri Devi : Maan's Daadima.

Old witty lady with a great sense of care and understanding of the world! 

Vijay Singh Khurana and Madhurima singh khurana : Maan's mother and father. 
Dev : 2 years younger than Maan. His brother. Recently joined family business! 
Vicky: 4 Years younger than Maan. Still studying. Very similar with geet's character, Full of life. 
Annie : The youngest of them all. Same as the show. 
Mohindar and Rano handa : Geet's parents. 
Brij handa :  Geet's elder brother. 23 years old. 
Sameera Ahluwalia : Same age as Maan. Studied together in college. Sameera is the grandchild of Savitri devi's friend. Gorgeous Lady. Very beautiful. Tall and lean, fair complexion. 
Friendly and well spoken. 

Image result for Navina Bole

Aayan Khanna : Maan's best friend, cheery, happy go lucky character 

Rahul D ' costa : Step Father of Sameera... Have a family business and owns a motel!!

Rest of the characters would be revealed later
WaveTeal thumbnail
Are promises meant to be broken?
Or they are eternal?
Torn between a love ever strong still would their promises will become mortal?

I am a fatalist, I don't promise as they are mortal!<
 can you guess who is the fatalist here?
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Congrats on thread 6 Iptida!! well deserved!!! ⭐️👏
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Many Happy Returns of the day! Hope you had a fabulous day! Wishing you a day filled with happiness and a year filled with joy! Enjoy your day! May God Bless you and may all your dreams come true! 🤗
P.S I am not so creative as you are! I did try...posted a thread for ur birthday but could not post an image lol! I need lessons from you! 😉
WaveTeal thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: khwaishfan

Congrats on thread 6 Iptida!! well deserved!!! ⭐️👏

Thank you so very much sweets!! 🤗You know you deserve credit for this story reaching so far!! ❤️