Mortal Promises!#T7! UPDATED 🔺 Chapter 72 @ Page 32 || 19th Feb 24

WaveTeal thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WaveTeal thumbnail

INDEX :

Character Sketch - Scroll Down

PREVIOUS THREAD - THREAD 6

MORTAL PROMISES REPOST THREAD

Chapter 65 - Scroll Down   -| 

Chapter 66 - Page  -| 

Chapter 67- Page  -| 

Chapter 68 - Page  -| 

Chapter 69- Page   -| 

Chapter 70 - Page   -| 

Chapter 71 - Page 27  -| 

Chapter 72 - Page 32
Chapter 73 - Page
Chapter 74 - Page
Chapter 75 - Page

~ End ~

Edited by WaveTeal - 2 months ago
WaveTeal thumbnail

Character Sketch :  (Title colors for the dialogues of the character)

Maan Singh Khurana : Age 25, Similar background as the show. MD of KC.

Nature - An introvert and loner with temper issues, Little bit arrogant. Chivalrous, strict, and still shaping up his life and maturity. 

Appearance - Strong manly body, light brown complexion, square-shaped jaw, dark brown eyes. 5.11'', well built! (same as the show)

------------------------------------

Geet Handa : Age 21, Similar background as the show.

Nature - Bubbly girl with naive features. Intelligent and quick learner, seen emotional turmoil since childhood yet chose to live positively.

Appearance - 5.6". She is a beautiful simple & shy girl who has beautiful big hazel eyes which speak volumes! 

In love with Msk since childhood!

------------------------------------ 

Savitri Devi : Maan's Daadima.

Old witty lady with a great sense of care and understanding of the world! 

Vijay Singh Khurana and Madhurima singh khurana : Maan's mother and father. 

Dev : 2 years younger than Maan. His brother. Recently joined family business! 

Abhinav Shukla Wiki, Height, Age, Girlfriend, Wife, Family, Biography &  More - WikiBio

Vicky: 3 Years younger than Maan. Still studying. Very similar to geet's character, Full of life. 

Leenesh Mattoo - TheTVDB.com

Annie : The youngest of them all. Same as the show. 

Beyhadh Season 2" Actors, Cast & Crew: Roles, Salary » StarsUnfolded

Mohindar and Rano handa : Geet's parents. 

Brij handa :  Geet's elder brother. 23 years old. 

Sameera Ahluwalia : Same age as Maan. Studied together in college. Sameera is the grandchild of Savitri devi's friend. Gorgeous Lady. Very beautiful. Tall and lean, fair complexion. 
Friendly and well spoken. 

Bubbly beauty

Aayan Khanna : Maan's best friend, cheery, happy go lucky character 

Rahul D ' costa : Step Father of Sameera... Have a family business and owns a motel!!

Edited by WaveTeal - 1 years ago
WaveTeal thumbnail

Chapter 65 Can't defy, Only Obey!

Maaneet Geet GIF - Maaneet Geet Ghsp - Discover & Share GIFs

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Part 1

"Take the ring back. Nothing will change my mind now!" Entrapped to the cold wall in Maan's room, Geet spurred her wrath! Those arms which snaked around her petite waist didn't even budge for a moment. Nor the love inside his deep brown orbs changed. She shivered again with his warm breath falling on her face. Why does it take all of her mental strength yet she can't push him away rather submits herself in dangerous situations like this! Coming to his territory was a bad idea! An extremely bad one!

It's been three days and Maan is adamant as ever giving the engagement ring back to her. Seeing no other option Geet thought of confronting him as he is back in the house from office for some reason! But he is in some completely different zone!

She shuddered sensing his perfect lips almost brushing against hers, "When is your flight Jaan?? Medical was done when I was in london no?" Squeezing her eyelids together unable to bear the proximity Geet didn't even realize how hard she clasped around the collar of his vest, "I am so sorry I couldn't accompany you! Do you need to buy anything?" He sounded calm as usual, not even bothered by what she was whining about while sliding the ring back. That ring was perfectly sitting on her finger once again, that's all mattered to him!

Biting her lips, Geet opened her eyes to scorch him with some stony glares, "Don't dodge what am saying!" But inside, she doesn't even know how she is controlling her tears and putting that enraged whiny voice instead!

"You had your sessionals (Lab work) incomplete. Have you finished them? Or should I help?"

"Maan aap sunn bhi rahe ho main kiya bol rahi hoon?" 

"Tum sunn rahi ho mujhe? Bachpan mein I used to do your homework because you wouldn't do them in time! Kuch cheezein kabhi nahin badalti! Pata hain na mujhe tumari adat. Abhi ye study tour ke baad hi toh exam aa jayega. Lagta hain I will have to do all your reports this time!" Kissing deep in her rosy cheeks, leaving her with a gasp of disbelief at his audacity, "Maannn??!!" Perhaps the drag in her astounded voice made him even bolder.

Rather unconcerned and in denial, Maan lightly dabbed her nose with his, getting even closer he sealed the minuscule gap in between their trembling lips, "When will you be coming back? I will miss you!" The amount of right he is showing, leaving Geet in a puddle of perplexion. His possessive eyes are scary and so is this calmness! Here she is trying to set boundaries but alas inside his own territory! Struggling for a few seconds she gave up inside the scorching kiss of agony, though kept hitting his chest softly with her feeble fist. 

A silent tear escaped inevitably as she kissed him back! Panting he pressed his lips on her temple only to raise brows following his little doll shedding muffled tears, scrutinizing the mark it left along, "This is such a bad timing! Must you go?" Still caging her in his arms possessively, softly caressed the tears away while kissing her gloomy eyes like he always does, "Don't make yourself feel so miserable for unnecessary reasons! It's not worth it. Don't be so sad Mishty. It breaks me down! I am with you. We will pass this together. Itni takleef maat do khud ko Jaan!" Those words shouldn't make her heart wrench and feel relieved at the same time! But it did! How can he always understand her silence!

Yet, as if she didn't even hear what he said, muttered throwing the emptiest gaze he's ever seen, "You don't want me to go right! Boldo na saaf saaf. Don't pretend to care! Of course, you can't see me happy! For you, I am nothing more than a puppet, no? Waise bhi main kahan jaati hoon kiya karti hoon isse aapka koi matlab nahin. Sare haq kho chuke hain aap. Hadh mein rahiye aapni!" She knows he must be emotional yet had to pull the cards of brutality!

"No Jaan. I want you to go." Maan shook his head negatively, "Yes I will miss my Mishty but...Last few days must have taken a toll on you." Fixing her locks, his thumbpad brushed over her cheeks as he stared intensely inside her eyes with immense love, "You were so excited about this trip. It's better if it takes your mind off!" Not taking any of her attacking remarks seriously at all!

And that's pissing her off even more!

"Oh right! I remembered! When I am gone you no longer need to do the act! Sameera bhi yahan! Aap bhi! Baas 24 hours bardasht karlo yahan mujhe! 

Whatever! Aabse aapko meri personal life mein itni ghusne ki zaroorat nahin hain! Main yahan baas ye puch ne aayi thi ke aap kyun ye ring mere kamre mein rakh rahe ho zabardasti! Agar main isko kahin fek du baad mein don't blame me! Abhi sharafat se samjha rahi hoon!" She was wriggling her hands while spouting out all the bitterness as Maan was intently observing her struggles without speaking a word, "I broke our engagement! You know that right! I don't want to see this again. Now free...me... I said leave me..." Again trying to take off the ring from her finger!

Finally, his roaring voice echoed in the atmosphere, "Don't speak a word more!" Hit the weak spot, at last, some reaction!

“Who are you to break it huh...and what engagement?? You are my wife...Patni ho tum meri…!!” Along with those dark browns igniting like volcano!

“Patni?  ha ha ha..! Really Maan?? Can you prove it?? How will you prove it?? Wait, you can't…" Her careless laughs made him even more furious, "Because neither you nor I were adults at that time..No registration nothing happened.. Just a few blind promises circling that fire…

Where is that proof that you married me??

You don't even believe in god so and so right?” Demolishing his nerve one after another!

“You seriously didn't say that??” 

“Asmaan?? Zammeen?? Hawa?? Ye hain aapki proof Maan?? Heh..” That was the moment when Maan pulled out those precious photos from his drawer.

The beautiful memories which are etched in her brains forever flashed before her eyes!

“Waise Jaan, Tumne jawab nahin diya...Will you marry your crazy husband again??” By those tear-soaked hazels, Geet witnessed him kneeling down.

“Maan...Ye kiya…! Oh toh aab kiya likhit mein dena padega kiya, Please aise filmy harkatein karne ki zaroorat nahin hain na aapko...Ek toh aapka birthday hain, gift pe gift aap ulta mujhe de rahe ho... aur aab..” He smiled softly with a tease, “Oh?? Did I embarrass my princess? Areh Aise waise hi propose karoonga kiya...Kitna intezaar kiya maine iss paal ka pata bhi hain tumhe??”

"Bohot khatarnak sawal hain. 10 ya 20 saal mein deti hoon jawab!!" Unable to face Maan, a red Geet turned around with overflowing shyness enamored with happiness. The fantasy that she has harvested for so long is finally sinking into reality. It's simply a matter of days now!

“Be quick and say yes!!" Maan sensed her shyness and hugged her tight from behind, "Isse pehle ke mera irada badal jaye...Koi aur hasina mujhe pasand...Ouch” An instant nudge was on the way as she pouted, “Hawwww!!..Accha ji?? What if I say no?? Aab toh naa hi hone wala hain..Ek baar toh galti kar diya dusri baar thodi karoongi!” It's a crime if she doesn't tease him for this!

“I will eat you alive!!”

“Ohh?? And if I say yes??”

“I will eat you aliveee….!”

“Maannn…!!” Scowling madly, Geet dragged her voice in a cute manner which rather made him chuckle hard!

“Maan nahin, say yessss….Abhiii…!” He lovingly tickled on her belly, one of her weak points while grinning widely!

“Ufff...Yess..Yesss...Yesssss...Ye bhi kehne ki zaroorat hain?? Kitne lafange ho aap...! hehehe..” Momentarily, a giggling Geet felt her body being levitated as his lips stole kisses from her smile.

Maan’s face beamed up instantly as he made her sit on the desk standing between her legs, clutching onto her hips, "Mujhe kuch dena hain aapko… Aapne pata hain kitnaaaaa kharab kaam kiya??”

“Accha!!??” Smirking with both his brows raised!

“Ek toh aaj aapka janamdin hain, mujhe aapko gift dena hain lekin nahin...Aapko toh mera har plan barbad karna hota hain naa?? Pichle tin din se kitna pareshan hoon main pata bhi hain aapko ye soch soch ke ki aapko kiya gift doon…!! Ye bade bade list bhi bana diya!” She talked breathlessly as her hazels sparkling throughout, “Aur yaha aapne mujhe jo khushiyan di hain...Aab iske saamne toh mujhe itni sharam aa rahi hain aapni taufe ke bare mein soch ke bhi!!”

“Just promise me that you would never ever leave me. That will be the best gift for me!!” Maan rubbed his temple with hers amorously as she cast a soft smack on his chest, “Haww chalu aadmi...Aap kitna cheesy aur filmy ho pata hain! Hamesha khud ko baas mahan sabit maat karo...Samjhe...Abhi ruko yahaan, main abhi aayi!" She flew away and came rushing back to him, panting, "Chalo I am extremely bad at this but I love you!"  Kissing his cheek she presented her gift towards him, glued to his chest and not facing his eyes!

“Wow...Baby...Shirt. Omg, I love the color this time chalo won’t pester you for 10 days like last one, can't wait to wear it and what's this..Ohh?? Polaroid camera!!” But Maan's exciting voice made her hazels twinkle instantly followed by the peck he gave her.

“Kitni acchi acting karte ho naa aap Maan??? Iss purey room mein zara nazar ghumaiye...Iskey samne ye toh…!” Still, feeling a bit insecure, "Aaj hi mujhe ye sab kyun diya aapne thoda theher jaate? nai.. aap toh aap ho! hummphhh! Maan Singh Khurana bohot burey ho aap!" Puffing her cheeks she crossed her arms over her chest, turning around showing her adorable anger!

“This is not acting...Kitnaaa shaqi hain meri choti si Doll…Aur uff tumhari ye nakli gussa na!

Mujhe pata hain tumne kyun ye diya mujhe…!” Rounding his arms around her waist he pointed the camera lens towards them, “Tumhe maine danta tha naa bohot bachpan mein kyun ki tumne meri polaroid camera todh diya tha..

Aur iss waqt, aisi khushnuma mausam mein, iss yaadoon ke kamre mein isse accha taufa aur kiya ho sakta hain Jaan jisse hum har paal aapni nayi nayi yaadoon ki khubsurat si tasveerey nikal saktey hain?? Thank you!!”

“Aapko...Aapko sach mein pasand aayi hain??”

“I loveee it baby...Tumhari kasam...am not saying this to make you happy…We should always see the intention and heart behind the gift right??

All these gifts of mine are nothing in front of your one gift Geet…

Thanks for coming into my life, forgiving me, tolerating me, loving me without any condition, filling my life with happiness!” Her eyes glittered with the image reflected into her retina which Maan was holding in front of her!! 

A beautiful selfie of both of them was taken a few seconds ago smiling together, their cheeks brushing with each other!!

“Let's make more memories...then??” Saying so she kissed his cheeks deeply and pressed the camera shutter button!!

Please Press like & Then Scroll down,Make sure to like both Parts

Edited by WaveTeal - 2 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

WaveTeal thumbnail

Chapter 65 Can't defy, Only Obey!

O RE PIYA... (OH MY LOVE / BELOVED) - PART 17 B - Wattpad

Part 2

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Let's make more memories...then??” Saying so she kissed his cheeks deeply and pressed the camera shutter button!!

Her beautiful lips profoundly touching his happy cheeks. Such a bliss! Seeing that picture Maan hugged Geet even more intimately and kissed her back. 

Now those are just some sad memories inside Geet's tear drenched eyelashes as she peered at the same photo Maan was hovering over her face!

For that photo she probably can take a new birth if required, that much value that single polaroid holds. Her hair shining with red vermillion and neck adorned with the nuptial tie while her face radiating because of her precious husband embedding his lips on her cheek!

"Deny this?? Come on lie to me again!" Back to the present, that same picture was being hovered over her eyes! As if the whole ordeal is not difficult enough!

"You are taking things too far now Maan!"

Maan thundered, grabbing both her arms, "You said you will be on my side forever Jaan. And all it takes is some fake accusations? I am so heartbroken but I still won't judge you. Because I know you. Hide as many tears as you can!" His vocal cords breaking down!

“Didn't you too promise to love me and only me forever??” Geet shattered down shaking his collar.

“Yes I did and I do love you and you only Shona…! You know it!” His desperate gaze changed when she gritted her words one by one, “You lie so beautifully Maan…

You have deceived me and Sam both…

You abandoned me for five years right?? Now I know why…Did you really tell me everything?!??

Consider this my salvation...Now leave me...You have no bloody right to hold me like this…!”

“You seriously don't expect me to buy this bullshit of yours right?? 

And you are my fiance...Damn you are my freaking wife...Haq ki baatein toh mujhe maat samjhao…!! I will hold you just the way I always have…!! Just as those vows we made when I was taking those fire circles holding your hand firmly...” His grip got even firmer as he seethed in fury, “Tum ye sabkuch isiliye kar rahi ho naa kyun ki tumhe lagta hain Sameera will try to commit suicide again?? Or did she blackmail you somehow?

I know you so well Jaan...I know my Mishty is faking it…!!”

“You are mistaking badly then...I am not faking…!! I don't want to ruin my life more.”

“Jaan...Sam is lying, and you know it...Geet please don't make this a drama.. She needs help...She hallucinates stuff...There are some things you don't know about her…”

“How many times do I need to repeat! Doctor has confirmed Maan...She is actually pregnant. 

Anyway...Hamare kismat mein sath baas itna tak ka hi tha... Kiya logo ke beech break ups nahin hotey? Mujhe nahin rehna aapke sath!

No matter what... Par aapko uski jimmedari leni padegi…

Actually, you know what...Karma does exist!!”

“Honey, I am not taking a single word seriously. Sare wahiyaat batein!

Tumhe lagta hain tum balidan deke mahan bann rahi ho?? Will you be able to survive without me?? 

Ek pal bhi nahin reh paogi!!”

“Agar aap kisi aur ke sath ye sab kar sakte hain toh main kyun nahin reh paaungi haan?? Jab ye sab pata bhi nahin tha didn't I warn you about Sameera? Even then you just denied!

Aapne jo kiya hain aab ye theek bhi aapko karna hoga...Aapko ..

You have to…

Aap…aapko

Sameera se sh..s..shaadi karni hogi!!” Hesitated, yet in the end, Geet did dare to speak those cursed words!

“Wow...I was waiting for this...So typical of you Jaan...Quite convincing I must say...I know you are doing all this for her welfare only...You can't fool me…!” Sarcasm peaked high in Maan’s mocking voice as he clapped while smirking hard!

“I am not fooling anyone... It's your kinda thing Maan...Meri nahin…

Aab mujhe jaane dijiye...Mujhe aapki shakal bhi nahin dekhni…!!”

“Really?? Vouch to me, Reh logi mere bina??”

“Koi shaq??”

"So you don't love me anymore? Do din mein our 20 years worth of love finished?"

"Love is so overrated!"

“Oh wow! Talking like me now! So Tum chahti ho main Sameera se shaadi kar loon, really Jaan??”

“Woh toh aapko karna hi padega…!”

“Fine..I will…!” His sudden confession made her world spin for a second! The shock in her eyes was evident! She failed miserably to mask it!

“Itni hayrani se maat dekho..I will marry her jisdin tum kisi aur se shaadi kar logi… Kar paogi??" Ofcourse it won’t be easy like a cakewalk and a condition would be coming from him, "Tumhe aagar filmy baatein karni hain, pagalpan karna hain naa toh mera naam bhi Maan Singh Khurana hain!!! Ye aasli zindegi hain. Pati hoon main tumhara. Yahan itney asaani se rishtey nahin todey jaate.

Tumhe kiya laga? Tumhare ek baar kehne pe maine tumse shaadi kar liya toh kiya tumhare kehne se ye shaadi todh bhi dunga? Itni asani se? Agar ye zabardasti hain toh wahi sahi!”

“Aap aap.. Aise.. Aap aapni khadi ki huwi problems ke beech mujhe.. Mujhe nahin laa saktey aise...Main aapni zindegi mein kiya karti hoon woh alag hain iss matter se..!” She fumbled to form her words.

“Aah! Enough. Vashan maat do...Agar tum kisi aur se shaadi kar logi I will also marry Sameera…Simple!

Ladka main dhundu tumhare liye?? You want to punish me naa...Lemme find a boy for you…kaam asan ho jayega tumhare liye!! Mom ne toh keh hi diya na Dev ke liye. Wahi chahti ho?? Toh karke dikhao! Right in front of my eyes, I challenge you! I will take back the engagement ring only that day!” Leaving her hands he suddenly walked off towards the door. 

“But without marrying you off to someone I am not gonna take a single step...And that's a promise…

And trust me when I say this, this one is not a mortal promise!” Then again he stopped to spit some more fire, "But we both know that's not possible because you are already married to me!"

"And there is no Proof of that Maan Singh Khurana! I don't think so this little polaroid picture can be counted as some proof! So it's better aap bekar ki zidd..." A sudden forceful tug on her arm made her stop when she realized Maan is hauling her outside with him!

"Ye aap mujhe kahan leke jaa rahe hain...Maan!!" It was as if not a single word was being heard by him. 

Keeping a straight face, Maan kept dragging Geet until the staircase. She was fighting real bad to get rid of his death grip. In return, Maan simply gave a cold stare at Geet and lifted her squirming frame in his arms while crossing the stairs. Unblinking, she focused at his clenched jaws, sealed lips in silence! Being still in the prison of his arms momentarily.

Savitri and everyone else came outside hearing all the clatter and found Maan taking Geet inside the kitchen then moving towards the prayer hall!

"You really don't want to understand things in an easy way. Then the hard way it is!" Strangely, his aura is not aggressive, unlike his words!

"Geet.” Calling her name to make sure her full attention is at him, and not towards the stupified gazes who were oogling at the whole situation, “Marriage, engagement! Customs! Not a big deal for me. I will just marry you again! 

If you fall out of love, I will make you fall in love with me again!" Fetching the knife taken from kitchen he instantly pressed it against the skin of his palm, marking it with the redness of the oozing blood! Painting Geet's hair partition in crimson red while she sobbed in silence. Unable to defy anymore!

"In case you didn't understand these are mere customs, rituals. But our relationship isn't. Our love isn't. 

Sure time and again people needed validation for their relationships for various reasons. So here it is. Now this entire house is witness! 

Tumhari mang mein mera naam! 

Regardless koi custom ho. mangni rahe, shaadi rahe, koi rishta ho ya naa ho hamare beech, I will never stop loving you! And I don't need anyone's validation for that. Not even yours! 

I am not the one who would defy my emotions, only obey!"

"Agar maine bewafai ki tab bhi? Agar main aapke jagah hoti aur koi ladka aake ye bole ke woh mere sath s..." Cut her right in between, scrunching his annoyed eyebrows, "Oh please! Tumhe bohot acche se maloom hain koi bewafai nahin ki maine! Aur main tumhare jagah hota toh kabhi aise balidaan nahin deta! Itna mahan main hoon nahin! Agar tum ek bar mujhe kehti ki tumne aisa nahin kiya toh koi bhi kitna bhi bole I would have not trusted any other person, you know me well!" His breathing getting heavier!

Savitri Devi decided to intervene sensing the argument getting heated, "Maan ye kiya kar rahein hain aap betey. Geet ko chot lag jayegi. Choriye usko!" The redness that dripped from Geet's forehead made her gasp in caution, same as the wound in his palm!

Meanwhile, everyone was there, stumped having a spectacle of Maan grabbing Geet by his side while fuming profusely as he chewed his words in the utmost cold manner, "Maa Papa Daadi. Mujhe pata nahin yeh sab drama ke baad aaplogo ke dimag mein chal kiya raha hain. Par. 

Main Geet ke alawa kisi se shaadi nahin karne wala. Agar iss baat pe behez huwi toh main ye ghar chor ke chala jaunga!"

Turning towards his old lady, "Daadi aap Geet ko samjhaiye. Engagement todne pe tuli huwi hain. Aapko toh pata hain mujhse ladna iska shaukh hain."

"Betey shant ho jaiye. Hum aram se decide karte hain na!" Not buying a word from Savitri, his sharp voice was pretty instant to meddle in, "Nothing to decide here. Geet aur meri shaadi aaj se 45 days ke andar jo date fix huwi hain usi time pe hogi. Agar aap sabki bakwas bandh nahin huwi toh 4 days later ka jo mahurat hain, which we all felt would have been too rushed I will simply marry her on that day! This time with Pandit and fire with all customs!

Ssshhh...Mujhe kuch nahin sunna abhi. Aajke liye I am done! From last few days I have been wasting my precious time on this bullshit. Aur pakao maat mujhe! You guys may have free time but I am an MD of the biggest construction house in India. I have much bigger problems to deal with. 

Now excuse me, I have 3 back to back meetings to attend!

And you, tumhari flight hain na in 8 hours? Theek se packing karlo. I will leave you at the airport myself!" Grumbling so Maan left in an instant stretching his long legs, not even once did he look back!

There a stupified Geet stood like a frozen doll who felt a tug in her hands, "Come with me!"

Sameera dropped a pondering Geet on her bed, "This is not working at all! Wtf did you two want to prove there?? And please now can you drop the act! Maan is long gone."

"I told you it won't work! Now he just took a direct stand in front of everyone. It’s even worse than the day you accused Maan!" That sinful smirk which appeared on Geet's face made Sameera grumble in utter despise, "Yes because you are so shrewd Geet and lied to me like a complete hoe! And you think it’s funny!"

“How so??” Geet fluttered her eyelashes, annoying Sameera further!

“You are not even asking about Gia! Pathetic! Wasn’t this about the revenge for leaving you for 5 years and lying about the reasons?”

“I don’t want you to take that name again Sam!” Her spine crawled with uneasiness the way Geet’s whole demeanor changed into a cold threatening one! 

PM LATER, Not proofread because I have been really entangled in work lately so sorry for late. Kindly ignore mistakes. 

Please press likes to all parts

[Pardon me for any spelling, grammatical or other errors.

Like and comment please if you do like this story , leave me some feedback, guys that help motivate to write further! ]

To get a PM - Comment here or Send me friend request

Thanks a lot to you all for your awesome feedback by liking and comments. 💕❤😘

3800+  words HUGEEE update

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

WaveTeal thumbnail

NOTE : I know we always want Maaneet in their love land and it hurts us when they fight. Majority of my stories are always more about the little moments, interaction between Maaneet and the way their bond builds up then tightening the main plot.

Mortal Promises has been by far the most relationship-focused story which needs a narrative form to express how the characters feel. I tend to avoid sad scenes but sometimes it's inevitable. So I hope you all would understand and be patient with the storyline as now things will start getting complicated. I can end this in a rush but when as in whole this story is read the outcome won't have a complete feeling if I do so.

Thanks everyone who has been reading this so far. 

Next part is ready, I hope to update within 4 days if I see adequate response. 
Do share your views. 🥰

You may want to have a look at this Vm, Which I'd exclusively made for this story!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7K9LjAgccA

Public now for a few days!

Contents

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Next Chapter 66

-------------------------------------------------------------

PRECAP :

“I thought whole Dev talk is a joke? You know Dev has a girlfriend right?”

“Kabka break up ho gaya uska! But we are none to force anyone! Geet didn’t deny when we gave proposal for Dev. It’s better that we tell everyone that there was a misunderstanding and that now Dev and Geet will…”

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Congratulations on Thread Seven

aparna3011 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

congrats for new thread

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7