Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yizhihenanjing thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Awesomee, wish more Arshi scenes, though I feel sad for Khushi, I think the journey of Arnav falling in love all over again would be interesting, hopefully not so intense for my poor Khushi
redpetals123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: anjs

poor Khushi... so LA is entering next...now Arnav will think LA is his girlfriend...what is he gets intimate with her... hope Khushi's love wont let him do that...

good question... at least they cudve told him that he fell in love with Khushi and they were engaged to be married in future...

Agreed but he was totally against of falling in love,  he never beleived in love and that was one strong reason for whatever wrong he did to Khushi,  he even fought with anjali many times as he hated khushi,  if he realizes he has fallen in love abd got married either he will push her away or pressurize himsrlf to beleive in the truth,  hope I justify my point of view πŸ˜ƒ
kushiasr26 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 4 Thumbnail
Awesome update
Feeling bad for kushi
suji5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice update
Lavanya called khushi?
did Arnav remembered about lavanya being his girlfriend?
lilakumariacnw thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nice update..love it... 
waiting for the next..
arshilovers26 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
 Hi... πŸ˜Š
Awesome update... πŸ˜Š
 Feel sad for Khushi ... πŸ˜­
pup03 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Amazing updates.. Khushi is missing her Arnavji so much.. but her Arnavji have again become ruthless ASR, laad governor.. but Arnav do feel something.. well lets see how long can he remain away from his Khushi.. loved the updates.. 

thanks for pm πŸ˜Š
redpetals123 thumbnail
Chapter 6

At Gupta house,
Khushi was lost in her thoughts, when garima came inside her room,
Garima: Ka soch rahi ho bitiya

Nothing amma just tired a little bit, she kept her head in her mothers lap.
Garima knew she was tensed, upset about whatever is happening in her life, she started caressing her hair.
I know bitiya, you have faced lot of hardships in your life and still facing it, but remember one thing Har kaali Raat Ki Ek Subah Hoti Hain' ( There is always a beautiful morning after every dark night) and I'm sure that all your forgotten happiness will come back to you very soon.

Khushi smiled at her amma's face somehow she found solace in her words and unknown strength crept inside her.

In the night, there were two souls not able to sleep, thinking about each other.
Khushi thinking about all day events how arnav was staring at her, his glances, his anger, his indifference, his ignorance but whatever it is she was able to spend some time with him, that was enough for her.

The day went away quickly, but what about the nights. Since her marriage she has never slept without him, without his touch, she was used to sleeping in his arms how she use to miss him so much whenever she used to come to stay with her amma babuji. All her thoughts slowly led her into a deep slumber.

On the other hand arnav was trying hard to sleep on his bed, but sleep was something way far from him today. He was not able to wave of his thoughts from the days events, how she entered the house in a beautiful saari, the way he stared at her lost in her, the way she became nervous due to his staring, how she had an argument with him, her sweet talks, her eyes everything was making him restless.

He brushed away his thoughts and tried to sleep.
In the night around 3pm

Arnav was murmuring something in his sleep, his face full of sweat and restlessness, his eyes closed, worry lines on his forehead, he was scared worried, but why?  what was he dreaming. 
Suddenly he saw a girl who was pushed from the cliff, she was screaming his name arnavji... arnavji..., she was screaming for help but he was unable to help her and before he could save her she fell from the cliff and a piece of cloth was flying in the air.
He screamed khushi...

His eyes shot open and he got up from sleep sitting on his bed panting for breath, his was breathing heavily.
Suddenly everybody reached his room.

Anjali: Chotey what happened, why did you scream , she was trying to wipe off sweat from his forehead.
Aakash: Bhai please have water, chotey ka hua, naani asked?
Anjali: Chotey you had a bad dream, what happened why did you scream?
I'm fine di, just had a bad dream nothing to worry, im ok now, you all go and sleep, I'll be fine.
Anjali: No chotey I will stay here tonight, you sleep.

No di its ok im fine please, u all don't worry, i can manage, pls di go and sleep.
Are you sure chotey? yes di.

Ok but if anything, please call me ok.
He nodded, everybody left thinking about what just happened.
Out side arnav's room
Anjali: Naani what was that, why did chotey scream khushiji's name, how come he dreamed of her.
Aakash: Ya di even I am surprised, may be since khushiji was here whole day and he was also disturbed due to her presence he dreamed of her.
Anjali: No aakash its not just a dream, I will have to meet Dr. Armaan tomorrow itself.
In arnav's room,
Arnav was not able to digest, why he screamed khushi's name and who was that girl falling from the cliff, he was not able to recollect her face, and why did he had such a dream, has it something to do with his past...?

He was hell tired, hence slept peacefully without thinking much.

In the morning, Everyone was quiet at the breakfast table trying to digest whatever happened last night.
Aakash: Di did you take an appointment with Dr. Armaan?
Anjali: Yes aakash, i had called him and he has asked me to come today at 11am
So di are you taking bhai with u or you are going alone.
No Aakash, chotey will be already in shock about the dream, I don't want him to stress about it more so I will go alone, let me discuss this matter with Dr. Armaan first , saying that anjali left to meet Armaan.

Payal was confused, whether she should inform khushi about this matter or not, what if she will get panicked. Finally she thought of informing khushi as she is arnav's wife and should now about everything related to him.

Khushi: Hello jiji kaisi hai aap, and hows everyone at home?
We all are fine khushi, and how are you hows amma babuji and buaji?
Khushi: Sab thik hai jiji, kahiye kaise yaad kiya humein(All are fine how did you call?)
Payal: Why ? I cannot call you without reason.
No jiji I was just joking tell me.
Woh actually khushi I wanted to share something with you, but promise me you will not get worried much.

What happened, is everything fine arnavji theek hai na?(Is Arnavji fine?)
Haan khushi sab theek hai, arnavji is also fine, just that yesterday night he had a dream.
Payal explained everything to khushi, how arnav screamed her name in middle of the night.
Khushi was tensed and confused, why arnavji screamed my name. What might be his dream ?
Jiji how is he now, is he fine?
He is fine khushi and has left for office, I thought i will inform you about this.
Di has also gone to meet Dr.Armaan to discuss this matter.

Khushi : Ok no problem jiji, can you call me once di is back, I want to know what doctor said.
Ok khushi, saying that payal cut the call.
After few mins khushi got a call on her cell from an unknown number.
Khushi wondered, who's number is this doesn't seem like its from India.
Hello... who's this?
Hey chamkili, this is lavanya here.

Lavanyaji, khushi screamed with joy, how are you, where were you these many days, why you didn't call me, I am so angry with you, khushi spit out at a stretch
Yo... yo... yoo.. Chamkili breathe. I was in London with my parents handling AR office London.
I know that, but why you were not in touch and you didn't come to our wedding also.
I know, I am sorry chamkili, I had informed ASR also was stuck up with some serious problems.
Actually dad had a minor attack and was on rest, so I had to handle his business along with AR office, so was really tied up , but you don't worry I am coming soon to meet you all, miss you all so much.
By the way congratulations, finally you and ASR became one, I knew it he loved you and you only, good he realized it soon.

Khushi's smile dropped and there was a long silence.
Heloo.. chamkili... are u there, hey what happened why are u quiet?

Nothing lavanyaji, you tell me how is your dad now?
He is fine, chamkili don't try to change topic, is anything bothering you, I can make it from your voice.

Khushi hesitated a bit, but she wanted to let it out in front of someone, and who else will be better than her best friend Lavanyaji.
Khushi explained everything to lavanya, right from arnav's accident to his memory loss.
Lavanya was shocked, it means he forgot you chamkili, she asked?

How can he, I mean cant you all tell him.
No lavanyaji, you know how he is, he was a person who never wanted to marry, who never believed in love and marriages, then how will he accept this fact that he is married.
Lavanya sighed, chamkili are you okay, I mean how can you stay away from him, I know it is difficult for you, but don't worry it will be fine.

Khushi felt relieved talking to lavanya, i know lavanyaji and now that you are coming here i will be more than ok in presence of my friend.

Lavanya smiled, offcourse chamkili, I will always be there for you, no matter what, you taught me the true meaning of love relationships, our culture values and traditions and will be grateful to you throughout my life.
Bas kijiye ab hamaari itni tareef bhi mat kijiye( Enough now don't praise me so much) , khushi chuckled.
Ok chamkili, bye for now will see you soon.
Khushi felt happy as well as sad, after talking to lavanya.

Here in Dr. Armaan's cabin.
Hello Anjali how are you?, I hope you don't mind me calling anjali. Actually you know I cannot be very formal, even if they are my patients.
I believe in having a friendly atmosphere around me all the time, specially since my profession is full of tensions, this attitude keeps me lively.

Anjali smiled and said, I know doctor and I really appreciate that... since it makes the patients and their families a little more comfortable.
Hey please, don't call me doc, it annoys me you can call me Armaan , anjali hesitated a bit, ok Armaan.
Now that's like a good girl, Anjali liked Armaan's approach towards life.
Ok so now let us get into Arnav's matter, what brought you here I mean you informed about some problem

Yes Armaan, actually yesterday chotey had a dream during midnight, I don't know what he saw in dream, but when he got up he screamed khushiji's name and he was sweating like hell.

Hmmm...Armaan thought for a while..
You see Anjali thats a good sign,he has started dreaming about his wife, I mean I am not joking but what was the reason, i mean has he met Khushi after he was discharged.

Yes actually,I had invited khushiji for a puja at home yesterday and she was there for whole day at our house.
Armaan: Ok did arnav had any conversation with her I mean any small talks any changes in his behaviour.

Anjali: Yes doctor, he was little disturbed due to her presence, he was staring at her continuously and was avoiding her also.

Armaan: So I was right, he is getting affected by her and is continuously thinking about her, due to which he had a dream about her.

Now its a good sign as well as bad sign.
Anjali: I didn't get you armaan, what do you mean.

Armaan: See anjali due to these thoughts , he will get disturbed which may stress him , but at the same time with khushi's presence he may be able to recollect the moments spent with her, like how he had a dream last night.

Anjali: So what you suggest armaan, what should we do about it, should we take the risk of bringing khushiji near him.

Armaan: I think thoda risk lena chalta hai(we can take a little risk), see it may stress him a bit but that can be taken care of, but I think you should try to keep khushi near him as far as possible, her presence will affect him to great extent.
Anjali: thanks a lot armaan , you have reduced such a big burden from my mind, I was thinking whole night whether I did the right think by calling khushiji at puja, since chotey had that dream, but now after hearing your words I am relaxed.
Armaan smiled, any time my pleasure.

Ok armaan, I will take your leave and do come to our house when you are free, u can meet everyone and also arnav for his treatment.
Ya sure anyways, i love homely food, I am a foodie you know.

Anjali giggled, we would love to treat you, she smiled, bye armaan.
Bye anjali.
Armaan: Beautiful lady, beautiful smile and very sweet too... Shut up man what are you thinking, she is your patients sister.
So what, you can always admire beauty he thought.

In the evening at shantivan,
Arnav had his dinner early and went to his room wishing goodnight to everyone.
Anjali was lost in thoughts, when aakash asked her, Di what did Dr. Armaan said did you mention him about bhai's dream last night.
Anjali: Yes Aakash, i told him everything.
What was his reaction?
Anjali told everyone, about armaan's suggestion and everybody was confused as to what to do.

Aakash: Di I think, he is right, unless we will not make khushiji to be near him , we cannot make bhai remember everything.

Nk: Yes di, khushiji has to be with him as much as possible so that he can recollect the moments spent with her.
Anjali: But how can we make that possible, you know chotey how he is he will always try to avoid her and I cannot call her shantivan all the time then he will be suspicious.
Payal was silent to which naani asked, what happened bitiya why are you so quiet.
Payal: Daadi Im worried for khushi, though she pretends that she is ok, I know she is missing arnavji a lot. I cant see her like this, she started wiping her tears.

Suddenly an idea strikes in aakash's mind.

Aakash: Di I have and Idea, which can solve both the problems. Why cant we make khushiji join AR office again. She has worked before also and hence she can manage. In this way bhai cant deny her presence and even khushiji can be near him all the time.

Anjali: WOW! Aaksash fantastic idea, now a days you have started thinking smart haa...
Di i was always smart, though i never portrayed it, saying that he giggled.
Payal was not convinced with this idea.
Aakash: Payal what happened aren't you happy with this idea.
No its not that aakash, im worried last time when khushi had joined AR it invited so many problems, arnavji was so rude to her, he use to torture  her so much, it should not happen again, I am concerned about that.

Anjali: No payal, that will not happen this time,  the situation is different, chotey knows that she is your sister and hence he will not misbehave with her. As far as khushiji is concerned, she knows he is her husband and she will do whatever requires to make this relationship work.
Payal: Di but do you think, they both will agree for this, I mean who will convince.
Aakash: That you don't worry payal i will convince bhai.
Nk: Payal bhabhi we will convince khushiji and I think she will agree.
Naani: But aakash bituwa, be careful, now khushi bitiya is not a mere employee, she is a raizada bahu and I don't want anyone to make fun of her or insult her not even chotey.

Dont worry naani, since lavanya left bhai's personal assistant post is empty. Till now aman was taking care of everything, but from now on khushiji will be his personal assistant.

Anjali: Hmmm...sounds interesting, personal assistant, now let me see how chotey will be able to avoid khushiji...everybody laughed and were waiting for the plan to be put into action.

At night.. Anjali went to check on Arnav... he was looking tensed standing at the poolside.
Chotey...

Di... Aap what happened...?
Why? Cant I come to meet my little brother... he sighed and made her sit on the couch... Di... can I ask you something... please answer me honestly... are you ok.. I mean... Jija... Shyam.. he.. that scoundrel.. he broke your trust.. you used to love him.. trust him so much... are you able to cope up...

I am fine chotey... I wont deny that I was shattered by his deceit.. but then I have learned my lesson that never trust anyone blindly.. especially in love.. it breaks you apart...

I am sorry di.. his eyes became moist.. I was not able to fulfill my promise that I will always keep you happy.. I couldn't save you from heartbreak...

Chotey... no.. never say that.. Its because of you that I was able to come out of the trauma... and never blame yourself for whatever happened in my life... it was written in my fate.. and I have moved on...

Please be happy for your di... your happiness means everything to me..

He nodded ... I wont promise again di as I cant trust myself.. but I will always be there for you and help you in whatever you do in your life ahead...

I know chotey... but this time I want to stand for myself.. I want to be strong without depending on anyone... he could break me because I was fragile.. and now I wont be one for anyone to break me again...he felt relived by seeing his di's determination...

In the morning,
Payal and NK left for gupta house to convince khushi for the plan.

Payal: What do you think khushi, you are quiet from some time just answer are you ready to work with AR.
Khushi: Jiji I don't know I am confused, he will not like it jiji, woh apna saara gussa humpe nikalenge.(he will remove all his anger on me)
Humein unke gussese darr nahi lagta( I am not scared of his anger), but I don't want to stress him due to my presence.

Payal: Khushi... i told you na what Dr. Armaan said, this is the only solution to bring back his memories, and you also will be able to be with him everyday.
Buaji: Areyyy sankadevi ab maan bhi jao , yeh tumhare bhale ke liye hi bol rahe hain.( Sankadevi agree to it.. they are telling for your own good)

NK: Yes khushiji, and don't worry, now even I have joined AR and i will be there with you if any problem comes.
Payal: Haan khushi, even aakash ji is there, he told he will convince arnavji for your job.
Khushi started biting her nails, woh laad governor humein kaccha chaba jayenge.( That laad governor will eat me alive)

Flashback
ASR signed her appointment letter and said, aaj tak yeh tumhare liye office tha.., kal se nark hoga, welcome to hell miss Khushi Kumari Gupta

Khushii... payal shook her kaha kho gayi kya soch rahi ho( where are you lost... what are you thinking)
Nothing jiji, woh purane din yaad aagaye(just remembered old days) when I used to work in AR.

Don't worry khushi nothing will happen be ready to join from tomorrow.
Here in AR office.
Aakash was getting nervous, though he promised everyone that he will convince bhai, he himself didn't know how he is going to do it.
He took a long breathe and started his conversation.
Bhaii... Hmmm... arnav said while looking into the file.
Bhai I wanted to talk to you.
What is it aakash, since when did you start thinking so much to discuss with me.
Woh bhai, I thought your personal assistant post is vacant so why don't we appoint someone in that post.

Hmm.. you are right, wait... where is lavanya, what do you mean by post is vacant, where is she I have not seen her since many days.
Woh bhai, lavanya is in London, she is handling AR office London.
But why did she leave India, and she didn't inform me also.

Actually, bhai this happened last year during my engagement, she wanted to meet her parents and then she didn't come back.

Oh... ok, so do you have taken any interviews for this post.
Woh  bhai, I have someone in mind who is apt for this post.
And who is that, aakash cleared his throat and prayed, woh bhai khushiji payal's sister.
Whaa...t was the reply from Arnav.

Aakash are you mad, that girl... I ... don't understand, why you want to appoint her, she is... so irritating.
I cant stand her for five mins and you are planning to make her my PA, wowww...
Bhai please listen to me, she is very talented and she has worked in AR before also, but due to some family problems, she quit the job(lie).
And bhai I give her guarantee she will not trouble you, she is very hard 
working and she has proved it before also.

Whatever it is aakash do u think she is suitable for this post, just look at her, the way she dresses I mean Its ASR PA post, do you think she will be able to carry herself like my PA.
Bhai you don't worry about that, I will tell payal to make her understand that she has to dress well.
I don't know aakash, I am not that convinced about this idea.
Bhai please, just give it a try, I am sure she will not give you any chance to complain.
Ok... aakash, if you say so, but if I am not happy with  her job, then you wont stop me from firing her.
Ok bhai, thank you so much, aakash was happy, I will inform di about this he thought.

Helloo di, plan successful, bhai agreed, wowww aakash well done, payal had called even khushjiji agreed, yesss...
Everybody was excited about the plan and praying hard that it works out and arnav and khushi become one once again.
In the evening anjali came to gupta house with payal to meet khushi.
Di aap, khushi asked?
Yes khushiji me and payalji had gone for shopping and thought of buying some clothes for you.
Clothes... for me.. but why di I already have so many dresses.
I know khushiji, but from tomorrow onwards you are going to join AR so you have to look fresh and gorgeous right, after all you are going to be ASR's PA.

Khushi: But di hum toh pehle bhi waha kaam karte the, toh ab yeh sab kyon(I used to work there before also.. then now why all this).
Anjali: Kyonki ab aap khushi kumara gupta nahi khushi kumara gupta singh raizada hai. Though chotey doesn't know the truth, all other employees know you as ASR's wife, so you have to look like that, I don't want.. actually not only me naani and everyone else don't want you to be made fun off due to your dressing sense, becoz they don't know the fact that you are beautiful from inside your heart.

Par di iski kya zaroorat hain, hum toh aise hi thik hain aur vaise bhi hum baaki ladkiyon ki tarah woh aadhe adhure kapde nahi pehan sakte(What is the need for all I am fine this way and anyways I wont wear skimpy dresses like other girls in his office).
Anjali: Khushiji do you think I will make you wear anything like that, that too against your wish. We have bought salwaar kameez only but of a different style from what you wear.
Payal opened the packets and showed khushi the dresses bought for her, they were all bright colour cotton dresses some with sleeves and some sleeveless .
Khushi: Jiji this is sleeveless.
So what khushi its only sleeveless and it will look good on you don't worry aur vaise bhi you had worn such clothes for that Mrs. India contest na.. Khushi somehow agreed but was not really comfortable.

Payal and anjali bid goodnight to everyone and wished khushi a best of luck for her job.
That night khushi was not able to sleep, turning left and right on her bed thinking about tomorrow.
Next day morning she became ready in her new dress given by anjali, it was a lemon yellow kurti with beautiful white embroidery work, with white leggings and a white dupatta.
Buaji and garima blessed her, arey titaliya ee lo dahi sakkar sab kuch subh hoga chinta na karo.
Khushi took devi maiyya's blessings, hey devi maiyya, please bless me and save me from the wrath of that laad governor, though he is my husband I know how difficult he can be when he is angry.
She left for AR.

She reached AR and opened the front doors, all the memories flashing in front of her eyes, the way everyone used to tease her, the way she fell down from the first floor of the office. Though she had visited AR for her dabba service after marriage, she always remembered only those days when she used to work in AR.
The receptionist greeted her saying good morning Mam, how are you? She gave a smile and wished her back I am fine. Right then Aakash and NK came there, good morning khushiji welcome to AR once again.

Aakash: Laara(receptionist) please be sure that she will be addressed as khushi and not as mam, otherwise bhai will be suspicious, right now she is an AR employee and not ASR's wife, but keep in mind that she will get all the respect as ASR's wife and nobody will dare to misbehave with her, only in front of Bhai she is khushi but for you all she is Mrs. Arnav Singh Raizada am I clear.

Laara: Yes sir.
Since khushi was going to work in AR aakash had informed his employees well in advance about arnav's state of mind and that he is not aware about khushi being his wife, hence his employees kept in mind that they will not address khushi as ASR's wife.
Nk: Khushiji, please come we will take you to Nannav,

Khushi's heartbeat became fast, she started getting nervous, looking at her state aakash assured... khushiji don't worry everything will be fine'.
She started climbing stairs towards arnav's office praying continuously devi maiyya raksha karna.
In Arnav's cabin, he was busy in his files when Suddenly cool breeze touched his face making him aware of somebody's presence, somebody special , somebody by whom he was getting affected.
Aakash entered the cabin with khushi, good morning bhai, he turned around to see a soothing sight in front of him, khushi in a beautiful yellow/white dress with hair fully open with a cute smile on her face.
She wished good morning arnavji.

He was mesmerized, what is so special about this girl, why I am always  stunned on seeing her, why I go speechless, she is so cute so pretty, what do I feel, how do I feel her presence when she is around me.
All these thoughts were running in his mind, when aakash brought him back from his dreamland, bhai... bhai...

Huh..., Ya aakash, bhai khushiji is joining from today.
Oh... ya... Ms. Gupta please have a seat. Khushi sat on the chair fiddling with her dupatta.
So Ms. Gupta, as you know you have been appointed as my PA on aakash's recommendation, so don't let him down.
Keep one thing in mind, here you are my PA and not aakash's sister-in-law so no compromises on work and I want my work to be completed on time with no mistakes is that clear.

Yes arnavji.
No arnavji, this is not shantivan, you can all me ASR that is what everyone address me in my office.

OK Arna... I mean ASR
Good.
Now you can start your work, aman will make you understand everything.
 After listening to his orders, khushi left the cabin with huge sigh of relief.
 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
redpetals123 thumbnail
Chapter 7

Aakash: Khushiji you will be sitting in Lavanya's cabin, the one which she used.
Khushi: Ok jijaji
Nk: Khushiji any problem, just give me a call, I will be there for you anytime.
Thanks Nanheji

Please khushiiji no Nanaheji here, you know meri image sharaab ho jayegi.
Khushi smiled, sharaab nahi nanheji, kharaab.
Ya i know kharaab, actually I have made a good impression on the girls in AR, and if you will call me Nanhe then you know... it doesn't go with my personality.
Ok then what should i call you?
NK that's it.
Khushi: Ok NK khush...
Very happy khushiji.
Aman explained to khushi, what is to be done as a PA, every morning she has to come before ASR arrives and check whether everything is proper in his cabin on his desk, all the files are kept properly, keep a note of all his meetings everyday and remind him from time to time.
Khushi agreed and proceeded for her work.
Arnav dialed khushi's extension and said, khushi in my cabin right now.
Khushi got nervous thinking what he will say.
Khushi: May I come in A...SR...
Arnav: Ya come in, I have a meeting today within 1 hour with Mehta & group, make the conference room ready for the same and keep the files ready, tell aman to keep the presentation ready and yes... send me a black coffee' he spit out in one stretch.
Khushi gulped, yes ASR she stared at him, he was looking stressed today is he ok? She thought.
Arnav saw her staring and asked what...??? go and bring my coffee he screamed, khushi jolted and left from the cabin.
Arnav thought, Gosh... this girl will make me crazy one day.
After some time, khushi brought black coffee for arnav.
ASR your coffee, keep it and go and arrange for the meeting he said.
He took a sip of his coffee and felt some thing strange, it tasted good he thought, but why i feel this taste is too familiar, have i drank it before . He brushed away his thoughts and went for the meeting.
The meeting went for long, arnav didn't notice the time as he wanted to crack the deal today itself.
After his come back, this was the first deal he was going to finalize and he was looking forward to it, hence he forgot everything even to eat his food..

He was working in his cabin on the same deal, when khushi entered.
ASR, I have made terms for the deal of Mehta and group, please have a look.

Arnav: Ya I will check, you can go, she was about to leave when she remembered that its almost 4pm and he has not had his food.
Khushi: Hey devi maiyya, he has not had anything except coffee, should I ask him, will he get angry, no no let him get angry, I cant see him starving like this it will affect his sugar levels.
ASR... aaa... its 4pm are you not having lunch, I mean you have not had anything since morning.

Arnav got furious, did I ask you to care, are you my wife, I have told you not to interfere in my personal matters, you are just my PA get that straight into your mind.
Khushi became upset and left the cabin, laad governor kabhi nahi sudhrenge, humne khaane ke liye hi toh poocha tha( he will never improve.. I just asked for food), why he has to get angry on everything, what should I do now how will I make him eat, he has to have his medicines also. Let me tell di, she will make him eat atleast.

Anjali: Hello khushiji, kaisa chal raha hai apka pehla din AR mein.
Khushi: Its fine di no problems till now.
Chotey is not bothering you no?

No Di but i called you to tell that he has not had his food and is busy working like always. I told him to have food, but you know him he became angry on me.
Dont worry khushiji I will tell him to have it, let me call him.
Anjali called arnav several times, but he had kept his phone on silent as he didn't want any disturbance.
Anjali, informed aakash, but aakash too was out of office, she didn't know what to do, she called khushi and told her everything.
Di I don't know what to do of this laad governor, he never listens to anyone.
It was evening 5.30 and everybody had started to leave office after finishing their work.
Khushi was restless, he has still not come out of his cabin what to do, should I wait for him to come out or should I go inside.
She was in a dilemma as she didn't want to upset him by nagging for food.

It was 7 and everybody had left office.
Now she was really worried so decided of going inside his cabin.
May I come in ASR, yes' he replied.

Arnav was tired and had just come out of his laptop for a much needed break, but he was happy as he was able to close a long awaited deal.
He looked at khushi, and was surprised that she has not left yet.

Arnav: You are still here, what's wrong with you, do you want to prove that I am a pathetic boss who is bothering you with too much work and making you sit in office till this time.

Khushi was speechless, here she was worried for him and he is firing her with taunting questions.
She took a breath to calm herself and said, ASR I thought that you are still in office, so may be if you require something there should be someone to manage, also you have still not had food, and Di was worried for you as you were not picking up your calls.
Arnav checked his mobile and saw too many miss calls from anjali.
Shittt, he said, ok no problem you can leave I am fine'.

But ASR food, I told you' he interrupted sto...ppp beha...v...ng like m...y wi...fe, he was not able to speak and everything started getting blurred out of his vision.

He got up from his chair and started loosing control, he felt dizzy and was trying to hold the table for support.
Khushi screamed Arnavji... arnavji... kya hua aapko.
He was about to fall when she caught him by his shoulders and made him sit on his chair, he was not able to speak, trying to open his eyes but everything went in vain.
Khushi started rubbing his hands arnavji... uthiye, and he closed his eyes.

Khushi became nervous and thought, i knew this will happen but you never listen to me.
She ran to bring water for him and luckily as usual she was having jalebees with her.
She sprinkled water on his face and tried to wake him up, arnavji... arnavji... uthiye , he slightly opened his eyes and saw those beautiful eyes close to his eyes but his vision started getting blurred again.
Arnavji yeh lijiye jalebi khaiye... She tried to open his mouth and insert one jalebi into it , he took a bite with much difficulty. She gave few more bites until he was stable and able to open his eyes.
After few mins he opened his eyes fully and she tried to make him sit properly on his chair by holding his shoulders.
Aap thik hain... are you ok.. you never listen to anyone she started blabbering, I told you to have food... you know it well that you cant stay hungry, then also you take your health for granted.
How many times I have told you never stay hungry and have your food on time otherwise your sugar level will go down, but you never listen to me, ab dekha na kaise tabiyat kharabb ho gai...
He looked at her, not able to understand why she was worried for him so much, the genuine concern in her eyes, the pain, the tension, the care everything was beyond his understanding.
He stared at her for few mins trying to feel her soft hands on his cheeks and her beautiful hazelnut eyes so close to him, he could feel her rapid breathing, her heart pumping so fast that he could hear her heart beats.

There was an eyelock for god knows how much time till he gained his senses back and tried to calm himself and his heartbeat which was as fast as a bullet train.

She removed her hand and tried to raise her body from his chair, which she had bend to calm him and bring him back to normal. She new she had gone far this time, but she couldn't help it, she cant see him like this in stress and being exhausted.

She was about to move a little from his chair when her dupatta got stuck in his chair and she landed back to his lap, close to his face just few inches away.
Her chest was heaving fast, she wanted to get up, but couldn't move, how can she go away from him when he was so close to her, that she can feel his breath, she can touch his stubble with her hands and feel him. She wanted to hold his face in her hands, she wanted to kiss him but she cant... she just cant...

She controlled her feelings and looked into his eyes, when she felt his hands raising to touch her face.
He was not able to understand what was happening to him, why his heart was not in his control, when she was so close to him, he was drowned in those deep hazel brown eyes, he raised his hand to cup her face, his hands tightening on her tiny waist, he saw her close her eyes, he put few strands of hair which was disturbing his sight from her face towards back of her ear, and tried to bring her face close to him, she obeyed, how can she say no to him, she herself was not in her senses.

He didn't know what he was doing, his face so close to her, his lips just inches away from her lips and suddenly her phone rang, chalo maiyya ke bhawan bhawan...

He jerked her away with force that she was about to fall, but held her hand to support her to stand properly.
Khushi picked the call, heellloo... arey sankadevi 8 baj gaye hain kaha ho tum, ghar kaaahe nahi aayi...buaji screaming.
Haa...aan buaji hu...mmm aah rahe hai..
There was complete silence in the cabin, both of them lost for words what to say. 

Arnav tried to get up from his chair but was feeling weak seeing him in this state 
khushi said hum aapke saath ghar aate hai aapko chodne mohanji gaadi chalalenge( I will come home with you to drop you... Mohanji will drive the vehicle)

Arnav stared at her, you don't tell me what to do I can take care of myself.

Khushi: I know you can, but i cant leave u alone like this what will anjali di think that I didn't take care of you in absence of akaash jijaji.
Arnav: I told you i can manage you go.

See if you will not listen to me then I will tell anjali di then you can answer her.
Arnav got furious but was not in a state to fight with her, hence he obeyed her.
Khushi got him inside the car and asked mohan to drive to shantivan.
There was complete silence throughout the journey, arnav recollected whatever happened few mins back in his office.

I knew this will happen but you never listen to me.
Aap thik hain... are you ok.. you never listen to anyone she started blabbering, I told you to have food you know it well that you cant stay hungry, then also you take your health for granted'.
How many times I have told you never stay hungry and have your food on time otherwise your sugar level will go down, but you never listen to me, ab dekha na kaise tabiyat kharabb ho gai...'

He was confused, why she was saying all those things as if she has seen me in this state before also, as if I have heard her scolding me before also.
Why being near to her gives me a known feeling, her touch her feel everything feels so familiar.
Was she a part of my life before , why i cant resist her why i love being with her.
No it cant be possible, arnav singh raizada cant fall for a girl, i need to keep her thoughts away from me.

The suv stopped and khushi got down so that arnav can follow to the door of shantivan.
Anjali opened the door and the sight gave her a shock, khushi was holding arnav by his shoulder and arnav's face was looking tired and exhausted.

Hey bhagwan, kya hua chotey ko what happnd khushiji??
Di woh inka sugar level kam hone ke vajah se yeh behosh ho gaye the( his sugar went low and he lost consciousness)
Oh my god, chotey come inside , anjali made him sit on sofa haipraksh ji paani laiye.
Khushi: Di he has not had food and medicines, please make him eat something, arnav gave her a look and she tried to avoid his gaze.

Hey bhagan, chotey I have told you so many times don't mess with ur health why u didn't have food?
I had called u so many times to remind you but u didn't pick up my calls.
Iam sorry di I was busy.
Khushi: Di I will leave its too late, buaji will get worried.
Anjali: No way khushiji I cant let you go home at this time its already 9pm and even chotey cant drop you home since he is unwell. You stay here today.
To say arnav was shocked at his di's comment will be an understatement.
What is wrong with di, why is she making life difficult for me, here I am thinking how to avoid khushi and she is hell bent on keeping me close to her. Please khushi please say no to di, he said to himself.
Nahi anjaliji how can I stay here, I will manage you don't worry mohanji hain na.
Payal: Khushi mohanji has left he had some emergency and aakash is also not there please listen to di.
Arnav: Oh my great family everyone think in the same direction.

Anjali: Khushiji I don't want to listen anything, you are staying here and that's final.
Naani: Khushi bitiya aap is parivaar ka sadasya hain, why are you uncomfortable.
Khushi: Nahi naaniji woh..., anjali winked at khushi .., ok naaniji I will stay here no problem let me inform buaji.

Arnav: Damn it !!!!!!!
Khushi come I will give you something to change, payal said.
Ok jiji saying that khushi left to payal's room giving a look to arnav.
Di aap bhi na kya zaroorat thi khushi ko rokne ki.( What was the need to stop her to stay back)
Haww... how mean chotey she took care of you when no one was there, she even brought you home late this night and inspite of being thankful to her, you are complaining.
What would have happened if khushiji was not there, there was no one in office just think about it, I will bring food for u.

Arnav was lost in thoughts, di was right if khushi would not have been there, it would have been a big problem, what the... so what i would have managed arnav thought.

Dinner was quiet and arnav and khushi avoided talking to each other after their office encounter.
Arnav was walking towards his room,when he saw khushi at the poolside gazing the stars in the sky. She was looking so beautiful even in her night attire hair left fully open, but there was pain on her face which disturbed him, he wanted to leave her alone but couldn't and followed her towards where she was standing.

Are you counting stars at this time he asked from back, khushi jolted, ji... no I was just... not able to sleep so thought of spending some time here, I love being with stars, they always remind me of my parents.
Arnav felt the pain in her voice and thought not to ask further.
By the way thanks...arnav said.

Khushi was surprised, for what? She asked.
For taking care of me when i fainted.

Its ok, u don't need to, it was my duty after all you are my boss.
That really irked arnav, he was just mere a boss to her it somehow gave him a sad feeling he wanted to be much more but cant say that.
Oh no what am I thinking, she is my PA and our relative and why I am thinking like this, what is so special about her that i want to be with her all the time.

Its late you should sleep he said, don't worry arnavji i will sleep after sometime.
She was about to leave, when her leg slipped and she cried in pain oooucchh...
Arnav turned back, what happened are u alright he asked?

Just got my ankle sprained.
Come here let me see he said, no its ok arnavji you go I will apply some balm.

Dont you dare move from there, listen to me for once. She stood there still.
Arnav reached her and picked her up in his arms, khushi was lost whats happening..., he took her to the couch in his room and made her sit on it.

Arnavji yeh aap kya kar rahe hain, leave me I will be fine...
Shut up khushi kumara gupta, let me see, he sat in front of her, picked her right leg up and kept on his knee.
Some memories flashed in front of khushi's eyes, she wanted to cry but cant let her tears fall. Arnav held her leg softly and the moment stopped for him he was still, he was confused, he was feeling uncomfortable, trying to control his mind, he was getting a known feeling like dejavu.

He looked at her anklets, I have seen this before he said loud. Khushi got scared as well as happy, but she didn't know what to say so she kept quiet. He turned her foot towards left and then right, khushi screamed in pain ooucchh and pressed his shoulder digging her nails into it.
He just wanted the time to stop, the moment to freeze here itself, his gaze fixed on her staring deep into those hazel brown eyes, khushi realised what she was doing and she removed her hands.
Ab thik hain... he asked to which she nodded. She got up from the couch, hum chalte hain... bohot raat ho chuki hain aap so jaiye( Its late I will leave you please go to sleep).

Before leaving she turned and said a thanks to him also asked him whether he took his medicines.
He replied a yes.
Both were unable to sleep that night lost in each others thoughts.

redpetals123 thumbnail

Chapter 8

Khushi slept with anjali, having small talks after a long time. Later anjali was in deep slumber but sleep was way far away from khushi's eyes.

Arnav was in deep sleep, when he started sweating suddenly, turning around on his bed, he could hear voices arnavji... arnavji... but the images were not clear. Arnavji... chodiye humein, arnavjii... and then she fell from the cliff and arnav screamed khushi... khushi...

Khushi had not slept and hence heard his scream. Hey devi maiyya yeh toh arnavji ki awaaz hai dii... di...

Anjali got up haan khushiji kya hua.., di I heard him screaming lets go and see if he is fine.

Khushi reached arnav's room and pushed open the door.

The sight was horrifying, arnav sitting on the bed, sweating high and hyperventilating and staring something on the ground.

Khushi ran and sat beside him, arnavji.. arnavji kya hua she shook him.

Arnav saw her and embraced in a tight hug not letting her go far from him, he tightened his arms on her waist and was breathing deep, his eyes closed with fear as if she will leave him and go if he will open his eyes. Anjali saw them and thought of giving them some privacy.

Khushi didn't realise what happened, all she could feel was his tight hug, he wanted her... she couldn't take it any more and hugged him tight caressing his back. She was feeling eternity after so long her arnavji was hugging her, she was in his arms so close to him, she didn't want this moment to end, hence she kept quiet taking in all his pain.

Arnav: Khushi don't leave me please, be with me I cant... I am scared . He still had his eyes closed and khushi realized that he had a bad dream but what may be the dream that he is sweating so badly she thought.

She didn't want to bother him now, she just wanted to be there for him.

She was stroking him on his back, hum yahi hai arnavji, I am right here near to you, and will never leave you please calm down.

They sat there hugging each other for god knows how long, suddenly khushi felt arnav's arms getting loose from her waist, and she pulled him to realize he has already slept due to stress. She made him lie down on his bed and wiped the sweat from his face with her duppata, she stroked his face and gave a feather light kiss on his forehead. Goodnight arnavji' and left the room quietly.

Anjali was waiting for her to come back. Kya hua khushiji humne dekha chotey ne kis tarah aapko... lekin hum beechmein nahin aana chahte the( What happened Khushi I saw how he hugged you.. but I didn't wanted to come in between), hence I left both of you alone.

I don't know di, he had a bad dream it seems, he was so scared and was asking me not to leave him and go, god knows what he dreamed.

I think khushiji he had the same dream as before, that day also he screamed your name and got up.

I will call Dr. Armaan tomorrow to discuss this you don't worry, its too late now you also sleep.

Next day, khushi got up early as she wanted to go home and get ready for office. Anjali saw her leaving and asked, arey khushiji have breakfast and go atleast.

Nahi di, I need to get ready and go to office otherwise that laad governor will get a reason to scold me. Di woh thik toh honge na kal raat ke baad( He will be fine no.. after last night).

Dont worry khushiji I will take care of him and if anything I will let you know.

Khushi left for gupta house.

Arnav got up late in the morning, dammit how can I sleep till so long. Suddenly he remembered last night events, how he screamed khushi's name , how she came running to him, the way he hugged her not letting her go. He remembered her words, Im here arnavji I will never leave you'.

Why did she say like that and what was wrong with me, how can I hug her like this, and that dream, why am I getting that dream again and again, and why am I screaming her name while getting up, its so confusing I think I need to discuss this, but with whom di... no she will get worried may be Dr. Armaan... ya right, that will be good he will be able to help me.

Keeping his thoughts aside he decided to get ready for office.

IN  AR

Khushi sat on her chair recollecting yesterday's events, How will I face arnavji, he might be annoyed I know him hugging me was not a good idea for him, he will take out his frustration on me sure.

Hey devi Maiyya raksha karna. Devi Maiyya ne tumhaari sunli Chamkeeli.'

Khushi was surprised, Lavanyaji... aap... kab... ?  When did you come to India? You didn't even call me khushi said smiling.

Khushi If I had informed you before, I wouldn't have been able to see your surprised expression. Khushi hugged lavanya tightly and felt peace. Thank god lavanyaji you came I was feeling so lonely.

I know chamkeeli, but don't worry now I am back and we will have fun like old days what say... Ofcourse lavanyaji!!!

Hey by the way where is ASR, has he reached office let me go and surprise him too. Khushi paused, lavanayaji remember he don't know whatever happened in past one and a half years, so be careful.

Ya I know chamkeeli, don't worry.

Lavanya reached arnav's cabin, hey ASR I am back.

Lavanya... Arnav was surprised to see her, he came and hugged her, where were you so long, didn't even bother to call me or meet me, what happened?

Nothing ASR was juggling up with my personal life, actually dad had an attack so had to stay back, but I was there for Aakash's Engagement.

Ya... actually u know, i don't remember... I know ASR i  know everything about your accident.

Arnav: But how come you know you were not here.

Woh actually I had called chamkeeli, and she informed me.

Chamkeeli??? Who's that, and what kind of name is this.

Just then khushi entered in his cabin.

Arnav: What the... cant you just knock and come, I am busy with some one don't you see. Khushi felt bad.

I..m Sorryy... ASR actually I came to inform you that Mr. Singhania's tele conference is scheduled within half an hour.

So what.. u could have called me from ur extension, why disturb me when I am with my friend.

Khushi couldn't help as tears formed in her eyes, she was feeling like an outsider, ya ASR was with his girlfriend according to him, she thought.

I will... come later...I am sorry, she was about to leave when lavanya stopped her.

Chamkeeli...(lavanya knew what she might have felt, she remembered the incident which happened last year after the calendar shoot, when both arnav and lavanya had scolded khushi for disturbing their private moment.

She felt bad, today she is his wife, how she will be feeling after getting insulted like this by her own husband.)

Chamkeeli wait I will also come with you.

Come on ASR cant you be nice to anyone, what is her fault poor girl, you shouldn't have scolded her like this.

What the... Lavanya, why are u taking her side, and she is chamkeeli... why are you calling her like this and how do u know her.

She used to work for AR before, and also we became good friends during aakash's engagement.

OK, but lavanya you are my girlfriend and you are taking her side, this is not fair.

My girlfriend' hearing that something pricked inside khushi's heart, which didnt go unnoticed by lavanya.

Lavanya thought of clearing the misunderstanding.

Actually ASR , there is a slight confusion I was your girlfriend, we are not in relationship  anymore.

Arnav was confused, what do you mean?

Actually ASR we broke up last year during Aakash's engagement.

But why arnav asked?

You were not ready for commitment and I wanted commitment, hence we broke apart.

But lavanya, it was decided between us that we will not get married and you were ok with it, then suddenly what happened?

I know ASR, I was also of the same opinion but then I met your family and I realized, that marriage is a sacred bond and our traditions our culture do have some importance, so I thought if you don't want marriage i will not be ready for any other relationship.

Anyways ASR its past and I have moved on. So you don't worry ok, but we are still friends and I will always be there for you.

Khushi who was witness  of this entire confession felt proud of her friend. She understands every relation so well, a smile crept on her lips.

Ok ASR, you carry on with your work I will see you in evening in shantivan, I want to meet everyone.

One more thing ASR, if you don't mind can I grab chamkeeli, I mean khushi for some time for a coffee, actually we are meeting after long, I promise it wont effect your work hai na chamkeeli. Khushi nodded with a smile.

Ok but make it soon, she has work, arnav said.

Lavanya smiled and left the cabin with khushi.

Arnav was confused over lavanya's confession, what might have went wrong he thought, anyways it doesn't matter as long as lavanya is ok with it.

Lavanya ji aap chaliye hum abhi aate hain, hum aapko cafeteria mein milte hain( you go ahead I will come and meet you at cafeteria).

Lavanya was walking towards cafeteria while checking her mobile,  suddenly she bumped onto someone. Ouuch... god dammmit cant you see when you are walking, lavanya complained with closed eyes while rubbing her forehead.

She opened her eyes, to see who is that insane who clashed with her and saw a smiling cute young man with his eyes open staring at her.

NK was lost, lost in her beautiful eyes and charm, her silky hair tall and slim figure, god.. who is she I have never seen her before, she is beautiful he thought.

Oh helooo... iam talking to you, cant you see you have hurt me MR.

Ooo.hoo Iam sorry, actually I was in a hurry and couldn't see you I am really sorry said NK...

So when you are in a hurry you close your eyes and walk or what? She asked sarcastically. No its not like that I am really sorry I apologize.

What happened lavanyaji, khushi called from behind and saw Nk standing in front of lavanya with a sorry face.

Khushi does people in your office bang onto others without notice, lavanya asked?

Kya hua Nanhe... Nk ? Woh actually khushiji I didn't see she was coming from opposite and I banged onto her, I am sorry khushiji.

Its ok NK no problem. No problem... how can you say that chamkeeli, my head is paining like anything and by the way who is he do yo know him.

Lavanya ji meet him he is NK urfff.. Nandkishore, he is Aakash jijaji's cousin, mamiji's nephew.

Ohh... is it, hello NK she forwarded her hand for a shake, I am sorry i just overreacted.

NK shook her hand with a smile on his face, its ok Ms, Lavanya hota hain, bade bade desh mein aisi choti moti raatein hoti rehti hain..., excuse mee... lavanya said getting confused on NK's hindi, ohh sorry  I mean choti moti baatein.

Dont mind lavanyaji since he is brought up in Australia, his hindi is paidal.

Ohh.. ok so chamkeeli shall we go to cafeteria, ya... nk are you joining us for a coffee.

Sure khushiji..

Here in arnav's cabin he was pacing to and fro, why cant i remember things I tried hard, very hard but still and what about those nightmares which I am getting, let me call Dr. Armaan.

Hello.. Dr Armaan speaking.

Oh hi doctor this is arnav singh raizada here, how r u?

Hey Arnav I am fine how about you?

I am fine too actually doctor armaan i wanted to meet you, can we have dinner tonight?

Ya sure no probs, anything serious arnav?

No doctor actually, i wanted to discuss something important.

So can you come home in the evening?

Ya sure see you in the evening.

Armaan was thinking about what arnav might want to talk, he thought of calling anjali and discuss with her.

Hello... Anjali said.

Oh.. Hi anjali armaan here how are you, you didn't come afterwards to my clinic.. oopps... what am I saying he pat his head.

Excuse me armaan are you there, you were saying something.

Na..ooo actually I meant I never heard from you anything about arnav later on.

Ya  I forgot to call you, actually armaan, chotey again got that nightmare, but this time luckily khushiji was with him so she took care of him, but I am confused why he is getting nightmares and what is it regarding, he is not sharing with us also.

Dont worry Anjali, I had a chat with arnav today actually he called me saying that he wants to meet me and has asked me to come for dinner tonight.

Oh.. is it, I am sure he wants to discuss with you, its good then see you tonight.

Ya sure bye for now.

Armaan was excited about tonight's dinner plan, after all he is going to meet that ever smiling charming girl.

OMG what am i thinking I am going there as a doctor and not as a date, how can I think like this its really sick of me.

IN AR OFFICE

There were loud giggles and laughs going on in the cafeteria section.OMG Nk u r so funny, lavanya said, I thought my hindi is poor and it needs correction and chamkeeli helped me a lot in it, but u r toh extreme case, ur hindi is too funny I must say.

Nk was mesmerized by her smile, she looks so good while smiling he thought, khushi noticed that NK was practically drooling over Lavanya.

Lavanyaji I should leave, I have work otherwise that Laad Governor will eat me alive and will not burp also.

Lavanya laughed ok chamkeeli I am also leaving, see u in shantivan in evening, emmm... lavanyaji do u really want me to come I mean you can go and meet them.

No No chamkeeli, koi bahana nahi chalega you have to come.

Here Arnav was going through all the old projects he had handled and few deals he cracked in the last one and a half years.

Suddenly he came across the details of sheesh mahal fashion event.

Arnav: Ok I need to check on this I really don't remember how was the show was it a success or not and as such it was the first event after I bought sheesh mahal, I really need to have a look on it.

He dialed aman and asked him to come to his cabin.

Yes ASR can I help you, ahhh..aman I want to see the video footage for all the fashion events conducted in  last 18 months, specially the sheesh mahal one, you will have a backup right, get me that, I want to have a look.

But ASR..., aman stammered, that's too old I am not sure whether we have a video footage.

What do you mean you are not sure, you know we keep a track on whatever fashion shows we conduct right?

I don't want to listen anything aman I want it in One hour, are u clear...?

Ye...sss ASR.

Aman was confused, what he should do now, he knew what happened in that show, how can he show him the footage, he thought of calling aakash, but he was busy in a meeting.

Now there was only one person who can suggest something, and that was khushi as she was a part of it unfortunately.

Khushi came to her cabin, after bidding goodbye to lavanya, she was busy in her work, when aman came to her cabin all nervous.

Amanji kya hua she asked looking at his tensed face.

Ji Khushiji, ASR wants to see the video footage of lucknow fashion show, which happened 18 mnths ago in sheesh mahal.

Khushi was shocked and tensed, why does that laad governor wants to see it now she thought.

Amanji you could have made some excuse no.

Khushiji you think I didn't try, but you know him he will not listen to anyone,he wants it in one hours time.

Hey devi maiyya, ab hum kya karenge, if he will see that video I don't know what will happen how will he react.

Amanji, we will ask aakashji what to do?

Khushi was trying aakash's no from 15 mins, finally after several rings he picked up.

Khushiji I am sorry, I was in a meeting tell me anything urgent.

Khushi explained him the whole scenario, jijaji I really don't know what to do, If he will see me in that video, how will he react.

Aakash thought for a while and said, khushiji let him see the video.

Khushi was surprised at aakash's answer, jijaji what are u saying.

Khushiji, I am right let him see the video, see I am reaching office in 15 mins, I will answer all his questions, khushiji this has to start from somewhere, we have to make bhai realize atleast the fact that he knows you from beginning.

See as such I have told him that you have been working for AR before, so we have a strong reason for how you ended up working in AR.

You don't worry, I will explain him everything, you will not have to face his wrath.

Jijaji are you sure we are doing the right thing, I mean iam scared, he shouldn't get confused and put pressure on his mind to know the facts.

See khushiji, this may be the first step towards realisation of facts, thoda risk toh uthana padega, and also I spoke to Dr Armaan today and he said, we have to start giving him small hints about his past but carefully, without disturbing his senses.

So I think now the time has come, you ask aman to give him the footage Iam reaching office.

So how was it guys, please leave your valuable comments.

Precap:

Arnav and Armaan conversation.