Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 5 years ago
How much did he forget? He doesn't remember Khushi.
chinnulu thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
Emotional Update
Poor Khushi. She is really devastated by hearing her Arnavji asking who she is. Looks like Arnav doesn't even remember meeting Khushi whom he meets at the fashion show at Lucknow happened in Sheesh Mahal. 
Eager for the next one
redpetals123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Chapter 3

Aaraam se Arnavji' she said. Slowly he raised his head and looked at her keenly and said WHO ARE YOU KAUN HO TUM??? Khushi froze on the spot... did she hear it properly... no it might be a mistake. Leave me' Arnav said... Di kaun hai yeh(whose she) and why is she weeping , hearing this everybody shocked. khushi couldn't control, arnavji mazaq mat kijiye ( don't tease me) why r u saying like this I am khushi don't trouble me like this... Whaaat?... u r troubling me by piling up on me move' Arnav said and removed her  hands from his face. Chotey... yeh aaap kya...(Choety.. What are you?) suddenly anjali was short for words, soon doctor noticed it and moved ahead and said Mr. Raizada r u ok ? No doctor my head is paining a bit and i cant recollect  how i reached here.' Relax Mr raizada don't take stress calm down and tell me one thing how u met with an accident I mean where were u going? Do u remember anything ? At that Arnav said, I am not sure doctor actually i remember slightly... mmm..  I was going to lucknow and my chopper was arranged and hence I was going by vehicle to the location where I had to board the chopper... . At that Aakash said bhai lucknow? I mean for what? Everybody was giving suspicious looks to Arnav. Oh Aakaash how can u forget u remember we bought Sheesh mahal last week and...  there was a fashion event which was to happen in Sheesh mahal and i was heading for the same. Aakash was numb Anjali was dumbstuck and khushi ran away from there weeping loudly with her palm on her mouth, Payal ran behind her. But bhai that was 1 and a half years... doctor signaled Aakash not to say anything.

Its ok Mr. Raizada u will recollect soon don't worry u need to take rest for some time we will meet soon, right now u sleep that is what u need most, saying that the doctor asked everyone to leave Anjali kept her hands on arnavs head with tears in her eyes and left with confusion all over.

Everybody came out of ICU with a question mark on their face. Aakaash asked doctor with curiosity, doctor what is all this we r not able to understand. Mr Aakash tell me one thing what Arnav said few mins back ... mmm...I mean when did it happen like how long... at that aakash replied doctor this event  happened almost two years back when bhai was not even married. At that the doctor said then im afraid Mr Raizada... he is suffering from amnesia i mean partial memory loss that's the reason he remembers u all but not his wife. At that time payal came back holding khushi and everybody turned towards her. Bhool gaye ... ar...nav..ji humein  bhool... gaye nahi yeh nahi ho sakta (he forgot... he forgot me... no this cannot happen)this cannot happen he can forget anything but not me how can he forget me his khushi no this is not true, haan arnavji abhi bimaar hain sar pe chot lagne ke vajah se pareshaan hai thodi der baad unhe sab yaad ajaayega(Ya Arnavji is not well now, his head has got hurt hence he is disturbed, after some time he will remember everything) khushi consoled herself . Ms Anjali please u need to console Mrs Raizada or it will affect her its true he doesn't remember whatever happened in last two years and u will have to make her understand.

At that NK said but doctor we can tell him we can make him remember everything, nooo... the doctor shouted don't... even try to do that it will effect his brain and he can go into a mental shock. U need to understand  he has just survived from a huge accident and his head has got major injuries if u will forcefully try to regain his memories then no body can save him.

First of all he has forgot a major aspect of his life his marriage and if u will tell him he is married then he will put pressure on his brain to try to recollect everything and in this process he can even get into a comma state Khushi collapsed there on ground and garima and buaji tried to hold her nahi khusi tu kamjor naahi pad sakat'(No Khushi you cannot fall weak) garima said tujhe sambhalna hoga apne liye damaadji ke liye( you have to control yourself for Arnav) though garima was consoling khushi she herself was not able to bear her daughters tears.

Hey bhagwaan ee ka hui gava( Oh god why did this happen?) naniji cried manaorama ab hum kaa kare how will we pacify Khushi bitiya and Arnav bituwa... what he will do when he comes to know that he is married... he who never believed in love and marriage before meeting Khushi bitiya, how will we tell him this truth saying that all the Raizada ladies started crying. Aakash and nk tried to calm them and felt very bad for khushi.

Koi nahi batayega unhe ( nobody will tell him) suddenly a voice came and everybody turned, the voice was none other than Khushi Kumaari Gupta Singh Raizadas voice. Kya ... kya keh rahi ho tum khushi ( what are you saying Khushi) payal said, yes I am telling the truth nobody will tell the truth to Arnavji he will not come to know that I am his wife his khushi , par bitiya' naniji said, No naaniji humein hum par devi maiyya par aur humaare pyaar par pura bharosa hai ( I trust myself Devimaiiya and my love) I trust devimaiyya if she can bring my Arnavji out of death bed she will return my love to me one day... I don't know how long it will take but I will wait even if it takes months years or my whole life I will wait for him saying that she wiped her tears. Anjali felt proud for her sister in law and thought that her brother is really lucky to have Khushi in his life and i have full faith in her.

Suddenly everybody got lot of confidence and strength by hearing Khushi's words.

Later in the evening,

Aakash: Di, I think u all shuld leave now go home and take some rest me and nk will stay back in hospital tonight.

Maamiji: He's right Anjali bitiya u and saasuma have not slept since two days we will come tomorrow morning when Arnav bituwa will wake up to which Anjali agreed.

Anjali turned towards khushi, Khushiji u also should go home now , I mean let us leave to shantivan we will come back tomorrow morning u need to take rest.

Khushi:  How can i rest di when my whole world is crashed, do u think i can sleep after all this and which home di now Ahantivan is not my home according to the situations since I am no more Arnavji's wife saying that she cried loudly unable to control herself.

Anajli : Khushiji how can u say like that u r and u will be chotey's wife for the whole life its just becoz of the temporary complications that we have to adjust a little bit and I am sure very soon chotey will recollect everything about his past Anjali assured khushi.

Though khushi was not convinced she decided to cope up with the situations.

Buaji: Titliya tum hamaare saaath ghar chalo kal subah aa jaana(you come to home with us, you can come in the morning) if u will not rest now how will u come in the morning.

Payal : Buaji is right khushi u go home and take rest i will come in the morning to pick u while going to hospital.

Khushi agreed unwillingly and went with garima and buaji.

Everybody left from hospital leaving aakash and nk to stay at hospital.

Later in the evening at shantivan.

Anjali was not able to eat anything during dinner all the events happened throughout the day were rushing into her mind.

Naniji: Ka sochat ho anjali bitiya?( What are you thinking)

Anajli: Im scared for khushiji naani, though i pacified her that chotey will recollect everything very soon I am myself not sure what will happen in future, did u see her face naani? She was pretending to be strong plastering a fake mask on her face so that nobody should be sad but truth is she is shattered from inside.

Naaniji: U r right bitiya but what can we do?  we can just wait and watch what fate has decided for them.

Suddenly anjali's spoon dropped from her hand and she froze.

Maamiji: Ka hua bitiya what happened?

Anajli: Maami what will i tell chotey when he will ask about shyaam, did you see how he was asking me about shyaam.

Naaniji: I know bitiya he will be shattered and angry also and u know chotey's anger has no boundaries and when he will come to know that unintentionally khushi bitiya was also a part of it, he will get more angry.

Maamiji : No No Saasuma arnav bituwa should never come to know that phati saadi I mean khushi was also a part of it otherwise she will never be able to come back into his life he will start hating her more.

Anjali: U r right maamiji we will have to find out some other reason to reveal the truth to chotey.

At Gupta House.

Garima: Khushiii thoda toh khale bitiya kal se tune kuch nahi khaya(eat little you have not had anything from yesterday)

Khushi : I am not feeling hungry amma I just cant eat, please leave me alone.

Buaji: Are sankadevi if you will not eat then how will you get the strength to face the situation. U know u have to win ur love back and for that u have to be strong it is not the time to be sad , its time to bring courage in urself you have to be confident and win arnav bituwas love back and I know u can do it.

Khushi realized that she has to be strong, she cannot sit at one place and cry on her fate.

In the night on her bed khushi was looking at the stars and talking to her amma babuji that how her life changed within two days. She was so happy with her arnavji and now this unexpected storm hit her hard. She remembered all the sweet moments spent with her arnavji.

Flashback

Khushi was lying on Arnav's chest holding his shirt and Arnav was holding her from back with hands draped around her waist on their bed.  She was quiet from some time to which Arnav was surprised as he knows she cannot stay quiet for more than 5 mins he smiled to himself.

Arnav: khushiii...

Khushi: hmmm...

Arnav : Kya soch rahi ho?(what are you thinking?)

Aaapko kaise pata hum kuch soch rahe hain how do u know?

Otherwise u wuldnt have been quiet like this Arnav said.

Haaawww khushi slapped his chest to which he chuckled.

Seriously bataona (tell me) what u were thinking.

Hum soch rahe the ki kya aap hamesha humein itna hi pyaar karenge ( I was thinking whether you will always love me like this) no matter whatever happens for the whole life.

She turned her head towards his face waiting for his answer.

Arnav looked deep into her eyes and asked u have any doubt about it?

No just that I wanted to hear it from your mouth.

Always' he said in his husky voice... till  the end of my life and even after that.

I cant tell you or express in words how much I Love u khushi , I am crazy for u, saying that he kissed her forehead.

Arnavji... ssshhh don't say anything khushi... u don't need to say anything I know it.

Laad Governor kabhi humein bolne hi nahi dete chup kara dete hain ( never allows me to say anything.. always ,makes me stop my words), she pushed him with force.

What did u say?, he pinned her on the bed with her hands on either sides of her face, arnavji yeh aap kya kar rahe hain chodiyein humein ( what are you doing leave me).

Really he smirked, khushi blushed a crimson red lowering her eyes not able to look into his face.

I just love it when u do this, he said?

Whaaat?? She asked.

The way you blush the way your cheeks become red and Ur little red nose too.

Saying that he leaned down to capture her lips, khushi was breathing hard she closed her eyes not able to bear the closeness.

Arnav stopped midway and she opened her eyes, why did he stop she thought in mind?

Khushi I cant believe we are married since months, humne sab kuch kiya hain aur tum abhi bhi sharmaati ho(we have done everything and still you shy) when i kiss you.

U will not understand Arnavji women are like that, they always shy to express their love.

Really, and what do men do?

They are like you bilkul besharam( Shameless).

Whaaat?? What did u say I am besharam , ok then now since u have already tagged me as besharam then why not prove it.

Khushi shivered, ar...navji...aa...p.

He leaned down and captured her lips, he bit her lower lip to which she moaned, her moan is his undoing ... that's it he lost all his control and started kissing her senseless, khushi too was lost in the eternal bliss, she so just love him... his touch his feel...

He went deep inside her mouth deepening the kiss, their tongues were fighting, he just pulled her hair clip to let her hair loosen and deepened the kiss more, nibbling and biting it, they were lost in each other and pulled out for much needed breathe. Khushi was hyperventilating, Arnav opened the dori of her kurti and pulled it down her shoulders. He started giving open mouth wet kisses trailing down from her jawline towards her neck and shoulders, khushi was moaning his name and he was loving it.They were lost in their own world and made passionate love for the whole night.

Flashback Ends.

Suddenly khushi opened her eyes and realised that she was dreaming her sweet moments with Arnavji. She started weeping badly, how ... how will i stay away from you arnavji, I already miss you Ur talks , Ur smile, Ur touch , Ur feel . I Love u too much saying that she went into deep slumber lonely on her bed thinking  about more lonely nights to come.

Note:There is no sheetal or aarav in my story as i really hated that track in the serial.

Its not that I am against adoption, its is noble thought but i couldn't digest the fact that our arshi became parents so soon without even having a proper married life after their second marriage.

Also there is no creepwa in my story though there will be entry of lavanya later on, but i promise it wont spoil arshi relation.

Edited by redpetals123 - 5 years ago
Srivalli.t thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome updates!!
Loved it.
Continue soon.
Thanks for d pm:)
chinnulu thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
Good one
Felt bad for Khushi seeing her Arnavji forgot her. Loved the flashback about their moments together. Hope Arnav doesn't push and hurt Khushi more due to his partial Amnesia.
Eger for the next one
Thanks for the PM
yizhihenanjing thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thank you so much for posting this story, I was expecting Khushi would be the one who forgot memoris and Arnav gotta have hard time repenting but this is the other way, hold my heart for my poor Khushi, thank you for promising no Sheetal or Shyam, but hope Lavanya won't make Khushi heart broken
Akorshi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Nice story...
Plz continue...
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
i think i had read few chapters of this story before... Lavanya enters and Arnav thinks he is in a relationship with her... Hope if that happens, then Arnav doesnt cross his limits with her, that wud be pain to read.
suji5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Feeling sad for khushi
hope Arnav will recover soon
pup03 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Amazing updates.. felt so sorry for Khushi.. Arnav forgot his Khushi.. it is unbelievable.. lets see how long will he able to stay without his Khushi and how Khushi brings her Arnavji back?? loved the updates.. 

thanks for pm 😊