SS Forgotten Memories last chapter Pg 22 8th Dec

Posted: 5 years ago

Hi guys , this was the first SS which I had written when I thought of exploring my writing skills. But unfortunately I couldn't finish it though there were only two to three chapters remaining to finish and later on it was closed by mods since there was no further post on it.

Now I am planning to re-post this ff and would open it as new thread for all my readers.

Do let me know if you liked it or not... since it was my first piece of writing.. the story may not be happening also I am planning to improvise it a bit.

Do let me know your thoughts. 

All the characters in this story are similar to show except one which will be introduced as the story goes ahead.

The story starts from the Mrs India contest where our creatives were planning to kill dear Arnav but couldn't do that due to our immense pressure.

FORGOTTEN 

MEMORIES!!!

Prologue

Memories... Memories are something to cherish in our life... though not necessarily everyone has good memories... but that is what people want to cherish always.

If we love someone... we want to keep all  the memories of that person close to our heart... but there are painful memories as well which we never forget but try not to make a part of our life.

What will happen if the person whom we love the most doesn't seem to recognize us due to some unfortunate incident.

This is what happened to khushi in my story... where the love of her life claimed to not know her.

Come and join this journey of two lovers.

Hey friends I know I know I am late for Laal Ishq.. but will update this week sure...few of my friends were asking me to post this story.. so I am posting it... it may not be like other stories as Its my first piece of work... hope u will like it.

Chapter 1

Khushi kumari gupta singh raizada was very happy, she was crowned as Mrs India and was on cloud nine but this wouldn't have been possible without the support of her dearest husband and her family.

She is lucky to have them in her life, right now she was eager to see him  to have a glance of him... where is he? he had promised that he will not come in front of me till the contest is over but now she cant wait to see him.

Just then she received a call from her dearest Arnavji

Hello Arnavji where r u? I am waiting for you'

Khushi  I am on my way back home will see u at home'

But why didn't you come to pick me i wanted to meet u now... she pouted

Khushi... I will meet u at home and there is a small surprise for you at home come soon and by the way...Congratulations Mrs. khushi kumara gupta singh raizada you won.

Its all because of u Arnavji... aap nahi hote toh hum yeh sab kabhi nahi kar pate'(without you it I wouldnt have been able to do it all) saying that she wiped her tears of happiness.

Don't u dare let those tears come out... u know i cant stand them and no need of giving me any credit u really worked hard for it and u deserve it.

Chalo baaki baatein gharpe karte hain' now u come home soon cant wait to see u dear and haan one more thing... Love U A Lot... more than my life' jaldi aana', saying that he kept the phone and she smiled saying Laad Governor Kahi Ke'.

In the evening they all reached shantivan and khushi was more eager to see her Arnavji so she ran to her room without saying anything to anyone in the living room, she was eager to see her surprise, but when she reached her room it was empty she searched the poolside, inside bathroom  but Arnav was nowhere.

She came down asking for him, Di... did u see Arnavji he told he will reach home before us but he is not yet home where is he.

No khushiji even i don't know where he is i never spoke to him after the show may be he is stuck up with some urgent meeting anjali said.

Khushi was tensed... but arnavji told me he will be waiting for me at home if he had some meeting he would have informed me.

Khushiji don't worry he will be stuck up in  traffic  just call him'.

No di I tried calling him but his number is not reachable.

Suddenly a call came to shantivan and NK went to pick the call.

Hello NK speaking whose this ?

Hello' the other person said... do you recognize vehicle DL- 09- 4578 a white SUV.

NK got tensed' yes it is my cousins vehicle what happened'

Hello I am inspector Sharma speaking... actually this vehicle has met with a major accident on the highway and we got this number from the papers in the vehicle.

Nk was shocked.. no it cannot happen... inspector are u sure its the same vehicle,  yes Mr. Nk and i think it belongs to Mr Arnav singh raizada, inspector said.

Ya he is my brother, by now everybody stood up from their place tensed and shocked, kya hua NK who's that anjali asked.

Inspector please tell me is my brother ok , Iam afraid Mr NK he is not here and has been admitted to City Hospital with serious injuries,  the phone slipped from NK's hands .

Nanheji kya hua what happened why u r not saying anything kya hua arnavji ko kiska call tha bataiye na khushi asked in tension. ( Nanhe ji whose call was it.. what happened to Arnavji )

Khushiji Nannav ka ... Nannav ka accident hua hai( Nannav has met with an accident) woh City hospital mein hai( he is in City Hospital)

Khushi just fell down on her knees shocked... unable to say anything anjali was getting unconscious everybody started crying.

No this cannot happen Nk where is Arnav now Anjali asked looking at a shocked khushi.

He is in city hospital di we need to go... said NK

Khushiji anjali shook her khushiji get up we need to go to hospital' uthiye kuch nahi hoga chotey ko suna aapne chaliye uthiye ( khushiji get up, nothing will happen to chotey.. did you hear me) saying that they took a shocked Khushi out of the house towards hospital.

Prologue & Chapter 1 - Pg 1

Chapter 2 & 3 - Pg 2

Chapter 4 & 5 - Pg 4

Chapter 6, 7 & 8 - Pg 6

Chapter 9 & 10 - Pg 8

Chapter 11 & 12 - Pg 10 & 11

Chapter 13 - Pg 12

Chapter 14 & 15 - Pg 15

Chapter 16 & 17 - Pg 17

Chapter 18 & 19 - Pg 19

Chapter 20 - Last part - Pg 22

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Works

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4861581

Edited by redpetals123 - 5 years ago
Nice story
Arnav met with an accident 
As u already mentioned he is going to lose his memory 
Will he believe that khushi is his wife ?
Update soon 
OMG.,arnav got accident..what's gonna happen...thrilling opening..do continue..loved it.
Awesome n very interesting!!
Loved it.
Continue soon..
Thanks for d pm:)
Interesting Start
Loved the prologue

Arnav is so happy knowing Khushi won the title and planned her a surprise but everything got spoiled because of an accident. Based on the title guessing Arnav will forget Khushi. Hoping nothing happens to Arnav and he recovers soon.
Eager for the next one
Thanks for the PM
Interesting
looks like Arnav is going to lose his memory
Lets see how much he will forget? Will he remember her at all?
Interesting Update 
 Arnav is going to lose his memory
Sad.. loved the start.. do update it.. 

thanks for pm 
Hey all, thanks a lot for liking the story, it may look very filmy but as i said it was my first piece of writing.
Keep reading.

Chapter 2

They all made their way towards hospital... in the car Anjali was consoling Khushi and herself that Arnav will be ok and fine and Naniji was trying to control her tears, she has to be strong for her kids she thought. On the other hand Mamiji informed Akaash who is currently in US with Payal.  Mamiji said... Akash Bitwaa is taking the next flight and will reach soon he will come directly to hospital and NK nodded while driving looking at a weeping Khushi. Everyone reached hospital including the Gupta family . Soon Inspector Sharma came and asked NK, you all r Mr Raizada's relatives?

Yes we are nodded NK. Inspector tell me what really happened and where is my brother now... asked a tensed NK. Right now he is in operation theatre the doctors were waiting for his relatives so that they can start the operation... said the Inspector

Suddenly a nurse came from operation theatre anybody from patients relatives please sign here on these papers so that we can start the operation'. Khushi was hell shocked and couldn't move hence Anjali took the papers and signed it. Nurse we want to meet doctor where is he said Anjali and the doctor came. Dr. how is my brother what happened to him please tell us' asked anjali. Inspector Sharma spoke in between,' the accident happened on the highway and its a drink and drive case the truck which hit Mr. Raizada's car has been caught , the driver was drunk and hence lost control due to which Mr. Raizada was thrown out of the car and he collided with a nearby tree... this is what the local residents over there informed me and they took him to hospital. Hearing this khushi started crying loudly No... Arnavji...  nothing will happen to him he is alright hai na Nani he is alright she consoled herself.  It seems Mr. Raizada's head collided with a tree with immense force and hence there is lot of blood loss and internal injuries, we are operating him immediately as his condition is critical saying that the doctor went to operation theatre Anjali and Nani broke down no... yeh nahi ho sakta chotey ko kuch nahi hoga .  Nk consoled everyone... soon the operation started everyone was waiting outside and after hours the bulb went off and the doctor came outside. Khushi ran towards him... Doctor how is my arnavji pls tell me dr is he ok',' Mrs Raizada we have operated him but since there is  lot of blood loss he is still critical we will keep him under observation till 24 hrs, next 24 hrs is very critical for him if he gains consciousness then he is safe or else... or else what? What r u trying to say Dr' khushi said with anger... nothing will happen to him did u get that no one can take away my arnavji from me not even Devi Maiyya samjhe aap'. Try to control urself Mrs raizada nothing is in our hands we have done our part now its ur devi maiyya who can save him please pray to her' saying that he left from there. 

Khushi ran towards the temple in the hospital and bowed down in front of her devi maiyya. Why devi maiyaa why, why it always happens to me and Arnavji after so many hurdles after so much of pain we became one and now when we were happy in our life with full of love why u have to snatch our happiness, no this time i wont let this happen u will have to bring my Arnavji back to me i will not get up from here until u don't cure my arnavji i want him safe and healthy with me back please devimaiyya please u have to do this.

Suddenly the nurse came running outside the ICU screaming Dr... Dr... the patient is sinking. Everybody ran towards ICU and the doctor stopped them please let me check. Dr... Dr... Anjali cried chotey, naniji chotey ko kya hua woh thik toh ho jayenge na (Nani nothing will happen to chotey no?). But there was one person who didn't turn back to see what happened and was staring continuously at the idol of devimaiyya. Naniji wiped her tears and said anjali bitiya kuch nahi hoga chotey ko humko devimaiyya pe aur khushi bitiya pe vishwaas hai woh chotey ke liye devimaiyya se bhi lad jayengi' ( Anjali nothing will happen to chotey, I have full trust on Devimaiyya and Khushi, she will not let anything happen to chotey, she will fight with Devimaiyya for him) she will not let him happen anything just like savitri brought her husbands life back from yamraaj she will also not let anything happen to our chotey.

After few mins doctor came outside from ICU NK asked the doctor... how is he now please tell us'. Right now he is ok but we will have to wait and see whether he is responding to medicines or not and as u all know he is diabetic too hence the wounds are affecting him more lets pray for him saying that he left.

Two hours later anjali went to khushi, khushiji pleases drink some water u have not had anything since yesterday, this way u will become sick. Khushi gave a blank expression and said who wants to live as such without Arnavji di... agar woh hai toh hum hai agar woh nahi toh hum bhi nahi' ( if he is there, I am there, if he is not there then I also wont survive). Anjali cupped khushi's face with force and said khushiji look at me he will be fine u don't have faith in devimaiyya she will never let u down' khushi broke down and hugged Anjali and cried saying I cant live without him di hum mar jayenge' ( I will die) .

Everybody was waiting for Arnav to gain consciousness  after about 4 hrs Aakash and Payal reached hospital. Di how is bhai now, i don't know Aakash he has not gained consciousness Anjali cried don't worry di he will b fine payal ran towards khushi and khushi cried hugging her. Khushiii... kuch nahi hoga arnavji ko don't worry( nothing will happen to Arnavji).

After some time the nurse came out saying the patient has gained consciousness everybody became happy and curious the doctor said let me check. He came out with a smile and called for everyone, khushi ran towards doctor and asked how is he doctor? I must say Mrs Raizada ur husband is a fighter otherwise it was impossible to survive from such a huge accident he is perfectly fine now goddess has heard your prayers. Everybody has happy tears in their eyes.

Doctor can i see my husband Khushi asked with smile on her face and tears in her eyes. I am sorry Mrs raizada but right now let him take rest, after 2 hrs u can see him don't worry he will be fine saying that he left. Khushi ran towards her goddess devimaiyya and thanked her aapka lakh lakh dhanyavaad devimaiyya( thanks a lot devi maiyya) u saved him and u saved me.

Khushi watched him from the glass of ICU and said agar aaj aapko kuch ho jaata toh hum paagal ho jaate( if today some thing would have happened to you, I would have gone mad) I Love U arnavji. Every body was happy to hear that thier arnav was safe now mamiji distributed sweets in the whole hospital and naniji and anjali couldn't hold their tears of happiness, soon arnav gained consciousness and everybody went inside to see him, yes he had opened his eyes khushi didn't know what to do whether to hug him or cry in front of him she just wanted to hold him and kiss him senseless, but she stopped herself as everybody was present. Arnav opened his eyes and saw  everyone and said Di... aaahhh... chotey aaraam se don't take stress, di... how did i reach here what happened? You met with an accident chotey a truck hit your car and we all had almost lost u saying that she cried loudly aakash tried to console her, arnav said,  di... its ok im fine now stop crying... at that nani said chotey aap thik ho na zyaada dard toh nahi ho raha( chotey are u fine, hope its not paining much) she rolled her hands on his forehead, plsss everyone iam fine ok main thik hu app logo se baat kar raha hu ( I am fine and talking to you all).

At that NK said yyyooo nannav u scared us haan bohot daraaya tumne , relax nk iam fine and by the way what r u doing here when did u come from Australia? At that everybody looked at arnav with shock . Whaaat???????? Did i say anything wrong why u all r staring at me and di where is jijaaji everybody is here i dont see him is he out of town? To say anjali was shocked will be an understatement , there was one person who was hesitating to come near to him and that was khushi trying to control her emotion but what she heard made her shocked too, khushi in her mind... why is arnavji asking about shyamji whats wrong whats happening? Aaahhh... Suddenly arnav felt a pain in his head and khushi ran to him and kept one hand on his head and cupped his face by other hand aaraam se arnavji' she said. Slowly he raised his head and looked at her keenly and said WHO ARE YOU KAUN HO TUM???

Sorry guys i know iam leaving it in suspense but thats it for now will update soon.  I know this update was very much filmy but kya karu iam very filmy person.

Do reply with Ur valuable comments.