Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 5 years ago
Will Lavanya come back as the girlfriend? Since he forgot, it is possible.
rag1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Nice one. Interesting to see how it progresses
lilakumariacnw thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
interesting..looking forward to know .. what will happen next...
redpetals123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Chapter 4

Next day Morning:
Khusi.. khusi... open the door bitiya, payaliya will be coming any moment you need to go to hospital remember.
Khushi opened the door and came outside all ready to go to hospital.
Bitiya I will not be coming to hospital as I need to take care of your babuji, but jiji will come with you.
Khushi nodded its ok amma I will go with buaji.
Khusi... are you okay bitiya, garima asked.
Iam ok amma, I need to be okay or else how will i handle this situation, i cant be sad this time. I have faith in devi maiyya everything will be alright amma you don't worry.
Meri bacchii... saying that garima kissed khushi's forehead, she was proud of her daughter. Khushi was about to leave when garima noticed arey bitiya torah mangalsutra kaha hai aur tum sindoor bhi naahi daali ho( Bitiya where is your mangalsutra and you have not put vermillion also)..
Khushi was quiet, bol bitiya.
Woh amma I thought..., I will remove all signs of my marriage so that arnavji doesn't have a doubt on me.
Also di told me to remove it since arnavji will keep a distance from me if he comes to know that I am married.
Par bitiya, this is not correct its wrong. I know amma but as such according to arnavji I am not his wife now, and in case if he will see my mangalsutra in future he will also ask about my husband and at that time I wont be having an answer to it. I don't want him to ignore me amma.
Jaise devimaiyya ki marzi, garima said.
Dont worry amma, though i have not worn my mangalsutra, in my heart he is always my husband and will be for seven lives.
Garima smiled and blessed her.
Soon payal came with the car to pick them and they all left to hospital.

At the hospital:
Arnav had got up from sleep and was feeling much better, everybody had reached hospital.
Anjali: chotey how r u feeling now?
Better di and u don't worry i will be alright.
Soon the doctor came .
Gud morning Mr Raizada, how r u now?
I am fine doctor, doctor when can i go home, getting pissed off on this hospital bed.
Doctor: Dont worry Mr. Raizada you will be discharged within 2, 3 days.
After discharge also make sure you take rest or else it will effect your wounds.
Anjali: Dont worry doctor I assure you that he will take rest.
Ok
Doctor: Anjali can you come out .
Yes doctor, chotey hum abhi aate hain ( I will come soon).
Doctor: I wanted to talk to you all and where is Mr raizada's wife ?
Here she comes anjali said and everybody turned around khushi came with payal and buaji.
Doctor: Please come in my cabin.
Anjali Aakash NK and Khushi followed the doctor and naniji and mamiji sat besides arnav.
Anjali: Doctor anything serious chotey is fine no
Doctor: Dont worry Ms anjali he is fine just want to clear some matters.
As you all know he has lost his memory power and as I mentioned we cant disclose his marriage fact to him.
Anjali pressed khushi's hands and she gave a faint smile assuring that she is ok.
Doctor: But there are some things we need to reveal to Mr Raizada...
And what is that doctor aakash asked.
See we will have to let him know that he has lost his memory power and he doesn't remember whatever happened in last one and a half years.
But doctor... anjali said
Doctor: let me finish, actually there are some reasons why I am telling you to disclose this fact.
First if you will not tell him he will be confused about small, small things like some small events which might have happened in past and he will try to recollect them which will frustrate him and affect his health.
Second you have to make him realize that nothing much happened in these one and a half years and just he has missed a few things.
Now it depends on you that what you want him to know and what not.
The advantage is, in this way he will not keep on putting pressure to recollect each and every matter.
Since marriage is a major event in a persons life, it will be difficult for him to accept the fact that he is married and will try to avoid his wife which may cause difficulties, hence I am asking you to avoid disclosing this truth.
Rest you can disclose him about his business, family matters whatever it is, but he should know that he has missed few things and doesn't remember everything.
I hope i have made myself clear.
Khushi: We have understood doctor and don't worry we will take care of it and let him know only those events which are necessary to be disclosed.
Doctor carefully noticed khushi and felt pity for her.
I know Mrs. Raizada it will be very difficult for you , but don't worry, I am sure he will regain his memories and I have one doctor who can help Mr Raizada in this.
Aakash: Who's that doctor can we know his name.

Introducing: Armaan Khanna. A neurologist cum psychiatrist . Young dashing fun loving person and a very good Doctor.

Doctor: His name is Armaan khanna he is a neurologist cum psychiatrist. Currently he is out of town, but I will let you know once he is back.
Ok I will take your leave don't worry everything will be fine.
Thank you doctor, everybody left doctors cabin and entered arnavs ward, he was shifted into a special ward from ICU.
Khushi: Naniji, amma ne sabke liye naashta bhijvaya hain( Amma has sent breakfast for everyone).
Aakash: Di me and Nk will go home and come in the evening.
Anjali: Yes aakash, u both should rest now if anything we will let you know.
Arnav's thoughts while looking at khushi:
Not again, who is this girl? And why is she around me all the time. Yesterday also she was weeping badly and today she has come with food and not only her i can see some more unfamiliar faces over here.

Arnav brushed away his thoughts and asked anjali.
Di u have still not told me where is jijaji why he is not coming to meet me is there any problem.
Anjali became nervous along with everyone else.
Chotey, there are some things which we need to discuss with you but not now, first you come home then I will tell you everything.
Arnav: Di is there anything serious which I should no you are worrying me...
Humne kaha na chotey aap ghar aaiye hum aapko baadme batatte hain ( I told you no Chotey, you come home then we will discuss).
Khushi gave breakfast to everyone. She took cereals for arnav as doctor has asked him to have something light and served him.
Khushi: Ye aapke liye khushi handed a bowl to arnav.
Arnav started looking at her keenly, why she is so concerned for me and why she is doing all this, I need to ask di about it.
While giving the bowl to arnav, arnav's fingers accidentally brushed khushi's fingers, she jolted and became nervous which didn't go unnoticed by arnav and he felt it strange.
Di i think I should leave now will come tomorrow, you all take care.
Arey khushiji you came just now, why are u leaving so soon.

Khushi's Thoughts

I just want to leave, i cant stay here anymore his indifference, his ignorance is hurting me. His presence is making me weak, its better I leave.

No di, actually there is no one at home so me and buaji have to leave saying that she left the room followed by buaji.
Anjali understood the situation and didn't argue, she knew how difficult it will be for khushiji to stay in a room by not talking to chotey.
Titaliya tum thik toh ho na buaji asked?( Titatliya are you ok)
Haan buaji hum theek hain aap chinta mat kijiye.( Yes I am fine Buaji you please don't worry)
I don't want to worry arnavji with my presence, he will feel strange as to why I am here, so i thought of leaving she said while coming out of the Hospital.
I understand titaliya, devi maiyya tumhe shakti de ( let the goddess give you strength).
Days passed by and it was the day of Arnavs discharge.
Gud morning Mr. Raizada how r u now, will be happy to go home?
Ya definitely doctor, arnav said.
Remember what i told u, u need proper rest.
Arnav nodded.
Suddenly a young and handsome man entered arnav's ward.
Gud morning everyone... he greeted, everybody turned and saw him.
Hi I am Dr. Armaan Khanna, Arnavs doctor from here on...
Doctor: Anjali I was talking to you about him remember the neurologist and psychiatrist .
Oh yes Anjali said.
Namaste Iam Anjali Arnav' s Sister and these are my two brothers Aakash and Nk.
Armaan shook hands with everyone.
The doctor left the room for armaan to discuss arnavs future treatment.
So Arnav right, I can call u arnav no probs with you.
Arnav: Ya no probs.
Everybody seated in their place and armaan started talking with arnav.
Arnav was confused as to why he needs a psychiatrist...
Armaan: Arnav I have studied your case and I need to discuss few things, he looked at the siblings as to whether he can continue to which they nodded in approval.
Armaan: Arnav there is one thing we need to discuss with you... which you are not aware of and that is you have lost your memory power.
Arnav was shocked, is he in his senses what is he talking about.
Whaaat???? He said.
Anjali: Chotey please don't panic and listen to me carefully, you don't remember whatever happened in the past one and a half years.
Arnav: But di how is it possible what rubbish, i don't believe it.
Bhai its the truth Aakash said.
Aakash: Even we were shocked initially when you said that you were going to lucknow for the fashion event which was suppose to happen in sheesh mahal.
Bhai that happened before one and a half years and that's when we realized that something is wrong.
Later on the doctor confirmed that you are suffering from partial amnesia.

Dr Armaan : See I know it will be difficult for you to digest this new information, but don't worry, its just a matter of some time you will be able to regain your memories very soon and your family and I will help you in doing that. Just that you need to have confidence in yourself and us.
Arnav was confused about what to say he was not able to accept this new fact.
Anjali: Chotey don't worry we all are there for you, haan arnav bituwa why fear when maami is here.
Arnav smiled, I am fine di I trust u all.
Ok then Arnav I will take your leave armaan said.
Dr. Armaan: Aaa... Ms???... Anjali, Anjali Raizada.
Ya Anjali, if anything just let me know I will be available just a phone call away.
Anjali thanked armaan for making things clear.

But somebody was shocked and that was none other than Mr Arnav Singh Raizada.
Di???... Wha...aat did u just say Anjali Raizada?
What does that mean di what is going on will someone care to explain me.
Chotey tum shaanth ho jao hum tumhe samjhate hain..( Chotey relax... I will make you understand)
Di yeh sab kya hain what happened?
Anjali had a lump in her throat but she decided now there is no point in hiding the truth.
Anjali took a long breath and said, Chotey... I... have di...vorced... shyaamji.

Arnav was shocked, how many more shocks he is going to get in one single day.
Di...yeh sab... kaise... kab... when... why... what happened?
Chotey hum sab batate hain, actually Shyaam ditched me, he was making fool of me.
The immense love and care he showered on me and our family was all fake, he was interested in money only money.
I didn't realize it earlier I was such a fool, then we came to know that he has got engaged to some girl and was going to marry her, but when the girl's family realized that he is already married, they broke the engagement.
When I came to know about this fact I didn't believe it, everybody including you told me that he is wrong, but I was such a fool to not believe you and my family and he conveniently trapped me making stories of his innocence.
But later on one day situations were such that he himself agreed all his deeds and spit out everything. He even tried to manipulate your will and tried to kidnap you but by god's grace you were saved.

Finally I realized that I did a big mistake by trusting him by falling in love with an evil and I decided to divorce him and he is in Jail now for whatever he has done.
Arnav didn't know what to say he was hell shocked, how can his jijaji whom he used to admire can become so cheap, Di... aap... thik toh ho na( Are you fine). Iam sorry di... he said with moist eyes.
Nahi chotey why are you becoming sorry you have saved me from this mess and today look at me I am happy much happy, I am free from this fake bond of marriage where everything was a lie.
Arnav: Di I hope you are fine. That scoundrel how can he do this to my di I will not spare him.
Anjali: Chotey I am perfectly fine and please you don't take stress..., chotey look at me do u think iam sad or shattered no na, so you have to promise me one thing you will not get into this matter anymore neither you will go behind shyaam , he is already punished for his sins.
Anjali knew if Arnav will go behind shyaam, he will come to know about khushi's involvement and she didn't want that.
Promise me Chotey, tumhe meri kasam.
Arnav thought for a while and agreed, Ok di if you say but if he comes back in our life I am not going to spare him.
Anjali sighed a relief.
Anjali smiled and said vaise chotey... one more event happened in this one and a half years.She looked at Aakash and said, last year our dear Aakash bituwa got married.
Arnav: Is it? Aakash... congrats brother and who's that lucky girl.
Payal came forward.
Anjali: Chotey inse miliye yeh hai payal, aakash ki patni( This is Payal Aakash's wife)
Payal greeted arnav and he smiled saying welcome to Raizada parivaar.
Nk: Ok nannav now its time to go home lets go, I am so happy my nannav will be back home today, i cant control my happiness.
Arnav: NK relax main hamesha ke liye nahi gaya tha( I had not gone forever) so stop overreacting.
NK: Oh Nannav I so missed your taunts, my nannav is back.
Everybody reached shantivan and Mamiji did aarti of arnav.
Maamiji: Hello hi bye bye may god bless you, bhagwaan tumhe buri nazar se bachaye.
Arnav was happy to see his all so dramatic family.
Anjali called khushi to inform her that they have reached shantivan with arnav and that he is fine.
Khushi: Helloo...
Hello khushiji we have brought chotey back home and he is fine now.
Khushi: Di... Woh thik toh hai na?( Di he is fine no?)
Haan khushiji he is perfectly fine and khushiji I told him about shyaam.
Khushi: Whaat?... But di he was not angry? I mean how did he react?
Anajli: Dont worry khushiji i convinced him that shyaam cheated me, but i didn't mention that the girl to whom he was engaged was you.
Khushi's smile faded, but di some day he will come to know na.
Anjali: No khushiji he has promised me that he will not ask anything about it and i also assured him that iam happy with my life now to which he was convinced.
Ok di if u feel he is ok then there is no problem.
Anjali: Vaise khushiji I called you for one more reason.
Kya hai di
Anjali: Actually since chotey has returned home, I thought I will keep a puja at home for his well being followed by lunch and I want you to come for it.
Khushi hesitated di... but how will I aap jaanti hai na( you know no), he will not like it .
Its ok di I will not come that's better for him.
Anjali: Khushiji I don't want to listen any excuses, you have to come you are his wife and you should be there in this puja.
But di according to him I am an outsider and he will not like my presence again and again around him.
Khushiji you don't worry I will take care of it, bus aap aajaiye hum kuch nahi sunenge.( you just come I will not listen anything)
Ok di I will come since it is for Arnavji.
Ok Khushiji hum aapka intezaar karenge, saying that she cut the call.
Khushi was in dilemma how she will go and face him again, being around him always makes her weak, but she decided that she will go no matter what.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So how was it, I know guys I have stretched arnav's illness a bit, but it was needed. The revelations were required so that his mind is free of all the tensions and dilemmas and khushi's thought can enter his mind.

Chapter 5

Chotey humne ek puja rakhvai hain tumhaare liye toh tum taiyaar hoke neeche aa jao(Chotey I have kept one pooja for you , so you please get ready and come down).
Di please keep me away from all these things you know I don't believe in this.
Anjali: I know chotey, but please don't deny you have come out of such a big crisis, let me thank god in my way plsss... she made a puppy face.
Arnav couldn't deny, di you always do this..., whaaat she asked?
Emotional blackmailing, she giggled ok ok now u get ready and come down soon.
Khushi was just scanning her cupboard as to what to wear when buaji came inside.
Arey titaliya saadi pehnke jaana( wear saree and go).
Why buaji why saadi I will wear suit.
Hai re nandkisore kabhi kisiki baat sunat ho ki nahi sankadevi( Do you even listen to anyone anytime).
Look here bitiya don't you want him to look at you, admire you then u do what I say.
Khushi gave a fake smile, buaji whatever I do he will not fall so easily for me I know him very well.
I told you what I thought now do whatever you feel is correct saying that buaji stormed out of the room.
Khushi didn't want to upset buaji, so she pulled out one saari which arnav had given her as a gift. (its the same which he gave her when he was trying to woo her after kidnapping track and which she had rejected)
Though khushi had rejected it first later on she had kept it with her as it was the first saari from her arnavji.
Buaji was happy to see khushi in saree and said with tears in her eyes, humka pura bharosa hain arnav babua tumse zyaada din door nahi reh sakat, dekhna bahut jald ooka sab yaad aajayega( I have full trust that Arnav cant stay away from you long... very soon he will remember everything), khushi hugged buaji  smiling  with tear filled eyes.
At Shantivan
Anjali: Maamiji yeh khushiji abhi tak aaayi kyon nahi, the puja is going to start.
Payal was also trying her phone.
Arnav: Are u waiting for someone di lets start the puja, you told u have kept puja for me and now u are looking out for someone else.
Chotey I have called someone for puja let her come then we will start.
Arnav was wondering who it will be and turned towards the temple, when suddenly he felt a cool breeze...his heart skipped a beat.
Anjali: There she comes.
Arnav turned around and saw khushi  in a beautiful pink saree with her hair open falling down coming inside the house.(Rabba ve) He was mesmerized, he didn't know she was so beautiful he had seen her in hospital twice but all the time she was in a mess, with eyes bloomy...with a sad face.
But today she was looking different, or he would say gorgeous.
He was stand still at one place ,staring at her forgetting his surroundings.
There were six pair of eyes who were staring at arnav with a naughty smile on their face and those faces were none other than Aakash, Payal and Nk.
NK: Aakash, what say nannav is gone in dream world.
Aakash: Yes Nk bhai, bhai toh gaye kaam se just look at him the way he is drooling over khushiji.
Payal had a huge smile on her face, she was assured that her little sister will soon get back her love.
Khushi felt somebody's eyes on her and she raised her eyes to see a dreamy arnav drooling over her with his deep chocolate brown eyes.
She became conscious, Dhak Dhak... Dhak Dhak... her heart started beating loudly.
Hey devi maiyya yeh humein sab ke samne kaise ghoor rahe hain ( how is he staring at me like this in front of everyone), anjali was not able to control her smiles looking at her brother who is not here in this world right now.
Khushi didn't know whether she should be happy or not, as her dear husband was admiring her like anything.
Ahemm Ahemm... Anjali coughed choteyy...
Arnav came back to senses and felt like a fool in front of everyone, haan di kuch kaha aapne( you said something).
Chotey kya hua you were lost somewhere, anjali gave a mocking smile, to which arnav gave her a what the... look.
Anjali: Ok Chotey let me introduce you to someone though you have already met her in hospital I was not able to introduce her properly.
This is khushiji, she is payalji's sister and a member of family, actually she is more than a member.
Naniji: Haan chotey khushi bitiya humre liye ee ghar ki bitiya hi hain( Khushi bitiya is this families daughter).
Khushi took naaniji's blessings and greeted arnav, Namaste hum khushi.
Arnav gave a smile and left from there without saying anything.
Laad governor kahin ke kabhi nahi sudhrenge ek Namaste toh kar hi sakte the( He will never improve.. atleast he could have greeted a namastey).

Arnav's thoughts
What the hell, why was I staring at her like a fool, what happened to me why am I  behaving like a teenager. There is no doubt that she is beautiful, but that doesn't mean that Arnav Singh Raizada will drool over any girl like that. I am Arnav singh Raizada and I cannot get affected by some girl, I will have to stay away from her.

The puja was about to start and anjali had made such sitting arrangements, that arnav had no option but to sit with khushi. Aakash was with payal, maamiji with Nk and anjali with naani,
Arnav cursed his bad luck, Oh no... I will have to sit with this girl, here I am trying to avoid her and di is making it worse for me.
Di aap yaha baith jaiye( you sit here) I will sit with naaniji... he said.
No chotey, puja mein baithne ke baad uthte nahi hai ( once you sit you should not get up from pooja) you sit there only.
Anjali thought, bad try chotey, I knew you will try to avoid sitting with khushiji , but cant help it, you have to sit with your wife in this puja.
Khushi was getting nervous while sitting with arnav.

Khushi's thoughts
Hey devi maiyya why I am getting nervous as if I am sitting with an unknown person, he is my husband dammit, cant I be normal?

Khushi was again feeling all the dhak dhak and acidity, which she used to feel when she first fell in love with Arnav.
Puja went well, everybody got up from their place and took blessings of panditji.
Naaniji: Panditji we had kept this puja for chotey since he had overcome a crisis in his life , so please give him blessings, when arnav bent down to take panditji's blessings suddenly anjali pushed khushi from back and she accidently bent down towards panditji's feet along with arnav.
Arnav was annoyed, what the.. cant you see while walking, khushi was hell nervous.
Woh...hum... humein maaf kar dijiye( I am sorry) and in this process panditji blessed both of them together.
Anjali sighed, mission successful.
Aakash came and whispered in anjali's ears, di ... you are becoming very filmy now a days, anjali giggled kya karu aakash do pyaar karne waalo ko milane ke liye kya kya karna padta hain ( What to do Aakash to unite too lovers what all we have to do)
But as you say everything is fair in love.
Everybody was relaxing, Di I am going to my room have some work arnav said, HP please send my tea in my room.
Anjali thought of something and called khushi.
Khushiji why don't you make tea for chotey and give him.
No... No... di he will not like it, and how can I go in his room.
Come on khushiji its your room too and why r u so scared to go in his room, woh hamaari bahadur khushiji kaha gayi jo chotey ko muh par jawaab deti thi ( where is our brave Khushiji you used to daringly reply back to chotey).
U were the only one who had guts to talk to chotey remember.
But di that time it was different... now I don't want to bother him in this situation.
Anjali became serious, look khushiji we cant make chotey remember his marriage, but we do can make him realize his love for you and that can only happen when you will go near him, talk to him, be around him.

Distance is going to make things verse khushiji.
Khushi was confused.
See khushiji we cant expect chotey to take any step towards this relation, its only you who have to take the initiative, I hope you understand.
Khushi smiled and agreed to it.
Arnav was walking to and fro in his room pacing all over, whats happening to me why I feel strange when she is around, no i cant be weak I have to stay away from her, he sat on the couch and opened his laptop to work.
Knock Knock.. suddenly a voice came, may I come in.
Ya come in, arnav raised his eyes from laptop to see a nervous khushi with a cup of tea in her tea.

Khushi's thoughts
She was feeling nostalgic in this room, after such a long time she was entering her room, she felt happy as well as sad, the room was having that familiar smell, his smell all over... she glanced over the room, the poolside that witnessed their passionate encounters. Her thoughts were broken.

Whaaat..the.. arnav barked?
Woh... hum.. aa..pke..liye chaii lekar aaye the( I had brought tea for you)
Not again, what the who told you to do where is hp and others.
Woh hariprakashji has gone to market to buy something and di is busy in kitchen, so she asked me to give it to you, khushi said shivering.
He got up from his seat with anger on his face, whatever the reason may be you are not my wife to bring tea for me .
Khushi became sad, and murmured biwi hi toh hai aapki, bas aapko yaad nahi'( I am your wife only... just that you don't remember).
Whaat what did you say?
Nothing just that, I...am also not interested in coming to your room, but I couldn't say no to di, so please take your tea and let me go.
He took tea from her hands and kept it on table, now leave...
Khushi fumed, I have not come to stay here as such... saying that she was about to leave when her saari bottom got stuck in her heels and she lost her balance.
She closed her eyes expecting a fall, but two strong pair of hands held her tight through her waist and pulled her.
She opened her eyes to see arnav holding her waist and her hands were on his chest, khushi started breathing heavy, unable to bare his closeness, his smell and got lost in his deep brown eyes.
Arnav' s state of mind was no less, he couldn't deny the fact that he was liking this closeness.
Her eyes are so beautiful, he thought.
His hands feeling her smooth waist.
Khushi so wanted this moment to stop now, she wanted to hug him, feel him, touch him, kiss him.
She was lost in her thoughts, when suddenly arnav jerked and pushed her back.
Arnav turned his face other side unable to stare at her anymore, out...
Haaa...
I said get out...
Khushi stormed out of the room feeling sad and disgusted.
While coming down she started murmuring, laad governor kahin ke...

It took so much time to change him from the rude ASR to her dear arnavji, everything waste, now again I will have to put efforts to teach him manners and love lessons.
Khushiji... aap kya badbadaa rahi hai(what are you murmuring), anjali asked?
Kuch nahi di laad governor phirse apne asli avatar mein aah gaye hain( Laad governor has come back to his original rude form).
Anjali giggled on a fuming khushi, chotey ne kuch kaha aapse( did he say anything?).
Kaha...(Said?) does he know anything other than scolding people, hum chalte hai di( I will leave Di).
Arey aise kaise you have to wait till lunch khushiji I will not send you without having lunch.
Back in arnav's room, arnav couldn't deny the fact that he was getting affected by her and hence he was angry... very angry so he decided that he will have lunch in his room, haripraksh... mera lunch room mein bhijwadena( bring my lunch in room).
Anjali was angry on chotey's behaviour, so decided of talking to him.
Chotey why are u becoming so difficult, i had kept this puja and lunch for you. I wanted to thank god and celebrate my happiness by having lunch with my whole family together, but u... u want to be alone here in your room fine, who am I to say anything do whatever you want. I will not disturb you.

She stormed out of his room and arnav felt bad for her , he knows that she just came out of  a broken marriage now her family is her only happiness and he cant ruin it due to some girl. So he decided of going down to have lunch.
The lunch was quiet , arnav and khushi both avoided each other and sat on opposite sides of the table. The silence was getting awkward and hence Aakash decided to break the silence.
Aakash: Di is there any punishment, why everybody is so quiet? Khushiji atleast you say something you are not usually the quiet types.
NK: Haan khushiji, aap chup hoti ho toh bilkul bhi acchi nahi lagti( you don't look good when you are quiet).
Arnav raised his eyes from plate on NK's comment, like really.
Nahi nanheji woh bas hum aise hi... khushi was lost for words.
Anjali: You know chotey khushiji is not like this, she is one chirpy fun loving girl, always smiling.
Arnav didn't bother.
Finally the lunch was over and it was time for khushi to say goodbye.
Though she didn't want to go she just wanted to stay here in her house with her family, with her arnavji, but she cant.
Di hum chalte hain, khushiji thodi der aur ruk jaiye na( Di I will leave, Khushi stay back for sometime).
Ruk kar kya karoongi di( What will I do by staying back Di).
Her eyes were searching for someone, she just wanted to see him once before leaving, anjali notices it.
You are searching for chotey no khushiji?, khushi lowered her face.
Khushi: Di... woh... I just wanted to see him, don't know when i will be able to see him next, I miss him a lot di.
Anjali: Why are you saying all this khushiji, this is your house you can come here any time, if it was in my hands I would have never let you go from here, but what to do.
No di i don't want to bother him its ok hum chalte hain.
Suddenly arnav came,  di... woh mera mobile charger kaha hai.
Khushi thought as if her prayers were heard by devi maiyya, arnav looked at her.
Chotey khusiji jaa rahi hain tum unhe bye nahi bologe( She is going wont you say bye).
Arnav was feeling bad, something strange about her exit, he didn't want her to go.
He brushed away his thoughts and bid bye to her in his usual husky voice and left.
Khushi was happy atleast she could say bye to him, thank you devi maiyya.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So how was it guys, hope you liked it please pm me for updates.
Here is a surprise precap for the next chapter.

Precap:  Lavanya's call to khushi, khushi in AR office.

rag1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update. Feel sad for Khushi. If he can handle Anjali's divorce why can't he handle his marriage. Because one and half year ago Anjali is everything to him
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
poor Khushi... so LA is entering next...now Arnav will think LA is his girlfriend...what is he gets intimate with her... hope Khushi's love wont let him do that...

Originally posted by: rag1

Awesome update. Feel sad for Khushi. If he can handle Anjali's divorce why can't he handle his marriage. Because one and half year ago Anjali is everything to him

good question... at least they cudve told him that he fell in love with Khushi and they were engaged to be married in future...
Edited by anjs - 5 years ago
Janu75 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Very nice...simple and beautiful...
Arnav is trying hard to stay away from her..

I liked khushi saying Arnav has become ASR again from Arnav ji

Srivalli.t thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update!!
Very well written.
Continue soon.
chinnulu thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
Amazing Updates
Felt bad for Khushi. Her heart wants to be with her Arnavji but she doesn't want his health to deteriorate. Arnav is back to his ASR avatar with Khushi because as before his heart wants to accept his feelings but his mind always pushes and hurt her and repent later. It was surprising to see Arnav accepting Anjali's failed marriage.  Though Anjali's intention of pushing Khushi towards Arnav might be good with the past of his hate towards marriage due to his parents failed marriage and now adding Anjali's marriage ending with divorce will make Arnav hurt her more whenever they come together. Hope Arnav get his memory back soon with the help of Dr.Arman and his family before Khushi had to suffer more than she already is.
Eager for the next one
Thanks for the PM
coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8
Khushi is in a tough spot. She can't even be around him easily.