Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DMGThings thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: TaniDMGlover

Yeh point Pe end kar Ke kyu mere nazuk se dil ko you are torturing *pout* This is not fair ha...you HAVE To update soon...I don't know how but you have to warna I'll be very sad *pout*

Coming to the part...God finally RM ka matter sort Ho gaya...But Best of all is...guess guess guess ?
Yes yes the AR bickering...God it reminded me of DMG and I was just loving it...Matlab you are too good! Best was when Armaan was thinking of a time where Hai plan did not backfire God I can imagine his face...haha!

I loved loved loved the part...but that does not mean I am not upset with you for ending the part so soon *sad me*
So an mera gussa Shant karna ke zimadari is yours so update jaldiii!!!!

LOLOLOL. This was the best cliffie in all of ILYLTF. The only cliffie which would be better than this would be if when I show the proposal, I end it at Armaan asking "Will you marry me?" Or maybe him just getting down on one knee. 🤣

But don't worry. Utni bhi zaalim nahi hu so I won't do that!

Yes, finally RM will be together! Yay!! I'm really happy for them.

And the AR bickering was my favourite part of the chapter. I've already started working on the next one and that also has a healthy dosage of their bickering, so it's gonna be epic!! :D

I will definitely update ASAP. Hopefully by Thursday, because I know everyone is dying to read ahead!!
slippedaffairs thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
not thursday. update now !! :/
i'll reveal the banner of new AR FF if you update by tom. 

little do you know i am dying piece by piece!  PLEASE PRAGGS! i don't want TDB updates but this. 
Prizi thumbnail

Originally posted by: DMGThings

This only . If I don't update ASAP, people will kill me. Fir iske baad TDBU

no no we'll not kill u.. warna update kaise milegi??? we r intelligent u knw 😆 😉
Prizi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meraki.

little do you knowiam dying piece by piece! PLEASE PRAGGS! i don't want TDB updates but this.

NEW AR FF??? did i heard it right??? 😲
slippedaffairs thumbnail

Originally posted by: Prizi

yeah. 😛you kind of did.😆
DMGThings thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meraki.

little do you knowiam dying piece by piece! PLEASE PRAGGS! i don't want TDB updates but this.

Bribery will get you anywhere! I'll definitely try now. But, which one are you writing? The S2 AU? Or the Memory Loss AU?
DMGThings thumbnail

no no we'll not kill u.. warna update kaise milegi??? we r intelligent u knw 😆 😉

Waah waah. Smarty!
DMGThings thumbnail

YASSS!! YOU DID.

Apni Sanju is finally writing a new AR FF! WOOT!!
TaniDMGlover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DMGThings

LOLOLOL. This was the best cliffie in all of ILYLTF. The only cliffie which would be better than this would be if when I show the proposal, I end it at Armaan asking "Will you marry me?" Or maybe him just getting down on one knee. 🤣

But don't worry. Utni bhi zaalim nahi hu so I won't do that!

Yes, finally RM will be together! Yay!! I'm really happy for them.

And the AR bickering was my favourite part of the chapter. I've already started working on the next one and that also has a healthy dosage of their bickering, so it's gonna be epic!! :D

I will definitely update ASAP. Hopefully by Thursday, because I know everyone is dying to read ahead!!

Oh God...I just read the part of you keeping a cliff where Armaan asks her will you marry me...and I was like yeh Pakka mujhe heart attack degi...but chalo thankfully you clarified and gave it in writing that you will not do that (Pls don't...*crying*)

And yeahhh cant wait for the next part <3
slippedaffairs thumbnail
i am first writing s2 AU. Memory Loss storyline kind of needs polishing.