Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by: Prizi

aur ab ye update kab ayegi?

Jaise hi likh ke ho jaaye
DMGThings thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Prizi

btw nxt update kya hai? outtake or TDBU?

This only . If I don't update ASAP, people will kill me. Fir iske baad TDBU
DMGThings thumbnail
Originally posted by: saniyapatel

Argghhh😡

How could u??????
U can't end it like this😭😭
OMG!!!!!
Armaan n Rahool was hilarious
They were chooo cute yaar
I always admire bonding b/w Armaan n Atul they r jst like brothers for each other bt Armaan n Rahool k bonding ki baat hi kuch aur hai do friends ki itni khubsurat bonding dekhkr ek heartwarming feeling aati hai love their bond sooo much
Yipeee!!!!👏
Basket ka idea kaam kr gaya RM ki gaadi jo pichle ek saal se atak padi thi phir se chal padi hai
Sab bichare Muski ko yuhi badnaam krte hai ki kitni baat karti hai lekin Ridz bhi kuch kam nahi hai ek baar shuru hui to Rajdhani express ki tarha chalti hi rahti hai rukne ka naam hi nahi leti
Yes! Yes!Yes!
I knew it Armaan yahi karega Ridz ko chup krne k lie
Hayyee!!!!
Ridz to sharam se laal laal ho jayegi n us charail Neha k muh pr jor ka thappad pada
I can't wait to know Ridz reaction
U r jst Superbbb
Love u so much dear❤️❤️
Thnx for the pm
N plz plz update next part asap

Hahahahah!!

I'm sorry for ending it there. But, actually I'm not! It's so much fun to see you guys so worked up about it. I know, I'm very bad lekin mujhe bohot mazaa aa raha hai!

Armaan + Rahul is definitely my favourite friendship apart from Armaan & Sid from the canon cause there was so much there. I mean, Rahul & Armaan ki bonding was the best. They went from hating each other to becoming best friends, much like Sid & Armaan which the CVs replicated in s2. So, I always enjoy writing their interaction.

And yes, RM ki gaadi ab chal gayi hai. All's well now. Yay! I'm so happy. I really wanted their story to have a proper conclusion lekin DMG mein humein mila hi nahi! :(

Basket bhi bohot bolti hi hai, esp jab usse Armaan se ladna hota hai. Tab toh shayad Muski se bhi zyada hi bolti hai. :p

Neha toh aise jal ke laal ho rahi hogi na, kya bolu ab main? LOL. Bohot mazaa aayega next chapter likhne mein. :p
Neha gusse se laal aur Basket sharm se. Haaayyyeee! Kya combination hai!!

Will update as soon as I'm done writing. :)
slippedaffairs thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
people are so vicious these days yaar. karan patel & ankita lost their baby in a miscarriage and this twisted person says how he is facing Karma as he's arrogant and shitty person. said along the lines of he got what he sowed. :/

DMGThings thumbnail
Originally posted by: Meraki.

people are so vicious these days yaar. karan patel& ankitalost their baby in a miscarriage and this twisted person says how he is facing Karma as he's arrogant and shitty person. said along the lines of he got what he sowed. :/

What the f**k! If you can't sympathize, don't say anything bad at least! f**kers, the lot of them.
slippedaffairs thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
IKR^ that's what i said. i mean good or bad no one deserves such.
DMGThings thumbnail
Originally posted by: Meraki.

IKR^ that's what i said. i mean good or bad no one deserves such.

Internet trolls are the worst people ever!!
TaniDMGlover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: DMGThings

Hayyyeee ! This is the best compliment ever. The fact that you want to re-read it makes me so happy ! When you people say stuff like this I am always bowled over . Thank you for loving this story so much! It means the world to me !

So much AR made me absolutely so freaking shiz happy. It's been so long since we had an AR dominated part with Armaan's birthday and then Billy & Annie and then the concert and the reunion , so this was even better . I missed writing lots and lots of them in one chapter !

It's been long since the marriage topic was touched up on so ab bannta hai. It's been so long since we last saw any sort of discussion about it. It was before the Colessa wedding. Be prepared cause a lot of such mentions are awaiting you guys in the coming chapters ! I'm just gonna leave this here to torture you! *evil villainy laughs*

Will update the next chapter ASAP! !

This is not fair...you can't torture me like this Haan :(
But chalo as long as you usoate fast fast I Am okay :D
TaniDMGlover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yeh point Pe end kar Ke kyu mere nazuk se dil ko you are torturing *pout* This is not fair ha...you HAVE To update soon...I don't know how but you have to warna I'll be very sad *pout*

Coming to the part...God finally RM ka matter sort Ho gaya...But Best of all is...guess guess guess ?
Yes yes the AR bickering...God it reminded me of DMG and I was just loving it...Matlab you are too good! Best was when Armaan was thinking of a time where Hai plan did not backfire God I can imagine his face...haha!

I loved loved loved the part...but that does not mean I am not upset with you for ending the part so soon *sad me*
So an mera gussa Shant karna ke zimadari is yours so update jaldiii!!!!
DMGThings thumbnail
Originally posted by: TaniDMGlover

This is not fair...you can't torture me like this Haan :(
But chalo as long as you usoate fast fast I Am okay :D

But I love torturing you guys!!