Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

march2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
she is 100% correct whenever i hear news of India only gang rape nd mostly kids are victim...there is all kind of violence all around the world here in my country we hear news of murder but gang rape of kids india is the leader...if someone try to open their mouth religion is stuff as an attack
iambest thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Betty-

Your Bollywood?

Agree BW is trashy with less substance.. I am surprised people from other countries watch it, post songs non-stop, are big fan of it when they have other choices like movies from strictly censored countries including their own

Maybe watching too much BW accounts for the rapes there,y  including child rapes

thank god that i am no more a bollywood fan , ðŸ¤¢ i was fan of indian singers who are no where around today so bollywood is useless these days , but once upon a time they had much more to offer and than sex ...today they only make such content so that it sells and they earn 
Samaina12 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Mods high time u change the name of this site to anti india forums. That's what most frustrated members here are good at! Looking for a reason to bash India.
TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

For some who're very vocal here and outside world, it's more about the party they dislike ruling that's troubling them so much

For some reason if tomorrow the other party is throned these kinds of talks and threads will decrese even if incidents increased

It goes without saying but have to say in this forum, only some, most are genuinely concerned 

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Betty-

For some who're very vocal here and outside world, it's more about the party they dislike ruling that's troubling them so much

For some reason if tomorrow the other party is throned these kinds of talks and threads will decrese even if incidents increased

It goes without saying but have to say in this forum, only some,most are genuinely concerned

while there anger is justified, I agree with the political agenda going on.
karma102 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
agree with mallika, recent Asifa case proves it😭
--Pro.vo.King-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
A strong statement by Mallika which isn't entirely untrue .. I hope the national/international shaming puts the right kind of pressure on India .. And she is right , media does have a huge role to play .. 
ddljforever thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

What? Dude I have so much problem with the sick mentality of the men. But you can't tame animals without power. I don't have that power,neither do you. I chose someone in this country to look after it and he isn't doing his f**king job. So ofcourse he's the one I'll blame. He needs to get stricter laws,he needs to speak up more. He's the prime minister for f**k's sake. If he doesn't speak for me,who will. 

just using "f" words on social media will not help.
I think action speaks louder than words.
The PM ammended the law and introduced death sentence for child rapists within days.

Nirbhaya was raped during Congress rule. What change did they do?

Infact Kejriwal gave Rs.10000 and sewing machine to the rapist who was the most brutal amongst all.

So just open your eyes.
Or may be your eyes are open , its just your hatred for a specific person or a party speaking.

However powerful a man is , he cannot change tje whole country, unless he becomes Hitler, of course

ddljforever thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: karma102

agree with mallika, recent Asifa case proves it😭

Why not Geeta case? ðŸ˜­
S_H_Y thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: AllThatCritique

Almost 90 percent of rapes in India in were committed by people known to the victims such as relatives, neighbours and employers, government statistics showed, as activists called for more focus on tackling sexual violence in the home and at work.
"Across the world, it's well known that stranger rape is not really the problem, and the majority of rapes are committed by people known to the victims," said Ranjana Kumari, director of the Centre for Social Research, a Delhi-based women's rights organisation.

"We need to tackle the problem at all fronts. It's not just about better policing, safer public spaces and transport. This data compels us to look at what is happening in and around our homes and workplaces."

So women need to be safe from their relatives more than strangers.