India is becoming a "land of Gang Rapist":Mallika Sherawat - Page 6

Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by ddljforever

just using "f" words on social media will not help.
I think action speaks louder than words.
The PM ammended the law and introduced death sentence for child rapists within days.

Nirbhaya was raped during Congress rule. What change did they do?

Infact Kejriwal gave Rs.10000 and sewing machine to the rapist who was the most brutal amongst all.

So just open your eyes.
Or may be your eyes are open , its just your hatred for a specific person or a party speaking.

However powerful a man is , he cannot change tje whole country, unless he becomes Hitler, of course

How about you let me use the words I want to. And lol its not a competition. BJP,Congress or any other party,we're still the same here. Stop with your 'what about this what about that'. India's a trashy country for women and the entire point of voting one party out for the other was to make things better. BJP and Congress have both turned out to be spineless governments. Doesn't mean I would stop criticizing them. Modi could do a lot if he wanted to. The way his MPs and ppl from the party do shit and support rapists makes me think he has no control over them. Just like Singh was merely Sonia's puppet and had no say. The PM regardless of who he is needs to be a figure that can control his own party. 
Originally posted by --L--

I didnt actually say that lol. 
Originally posted by ddljforever

Why not Geeta case? ðŸ˜­
what geeta case? If another got raped it is bad too
Originally posted by karma102

See this is what media in India does.
A 11 year old girl Geeta was raped for 2 days inside a Madrasa by a Maulavi and another person.

And no mainstream media is bothering. 

This kind of selective outrage is what harming the country
Originally posted by karma102

You know nobody asked about religion in the Unnao case or when Nirbhaya happened. Not one person. Because those two cases werent religion driven. The entire Asifa case was a pre-planned rape of 8 year old because she was Muslim. Thats why religion comes into play there. I don't understand how ppl can ask'what about this and that' during times like these. 
Originally posted by AllThatCritique

You know nobody asked about religion in the Unnao case or when Nirbhaya happened. Not one person. Because those two cases werent religion driven. The entire Asifa case was a pre-planned rape of 8 year old because she was Muslim. Thats why religion comes into play there. I don't understand how ppl can ask'what about this and that' during times like these. 
you are right
Is the Geeta thing even true? The only reference I can find is on well known fake news sites postcard.news and opindia. ðŸ˜• They don't even employ real journalists. Random people write propaganda articles there. Some don't even provide their last names. Then this stuff gets circulated on social media and by whatsapp uncles.

Even if it's true, you can outrage about that if you want but you can't use it to deflect attention from other cases by doing the usual "what about this? what about that?" nonsense. 
Edited by anonymous39 - 5 years ago
What else to expect if India's leading actor offers 'love bites' to female journalists and sexually harass them at work and everyone around him laughs at his lame jokes? 
Mallica got her 2 min spot in media. People almost forgot she exist. 
Originally posted by anonymous39

Is the Geeta thing even true? The only reference I can find is on well known fake news sites postcard.news and opindia. ðŸ˜• They don't even employ real journalists. Random people write propaganda articles there. Some don't even provide their last names. Then this stuff gets circulated on social media and by whatsapp uncles.

Even it's true, you can outrage about that if you want but you can't use it to deflect attention from other cases by doing the usual "what about this? what about that?" nonsense. 

Postcard.news and opindia are fake sites. They promote Hindu supremacy and state opinions as facts. They are RSS and BJP driven propaganda news. I think it's been proven.