India is becoming a "land of Gang Rapist":Mallika Sherawat

Fluffyalexis thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
Actress Mallika Sherawat has expressed her displeasure over increasing number of rape cases in India. She has said that from the land of Mahatma Gandhi, the country has become a land of gang rapists.

Mallika was interacting with the media at the special screening of 'Daas Dev' on Wednesday when she made the comparison.

President Ram Nath Kovind on April 22 approved an ordinance to provide a death penalty for those convicted of raping girls younger than 12 years.

The actress said, "I think what's happening with women and children of this country is absolutely shameful. From the land of Gandhi, we have become a land of gang rapists and I think it's the media in the country that is really a strong force today. So all hopes are pinned on the media."  

"If it's not in the media, then nobody would know about these cases. I think because of pressure from the media, these new laws have been enforced. So we are really thankful to the media for this,"   she added.

She also said, "We haven't been able to protect women and children of our country and I have been reading about such kind of crimes on a daily basis in newspapers."  

Edited by desiking3 - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angel-likeDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
.Edited by Angel-likeDevil - 6 years ago
Fluffyalexis thumbnail

Originally posted by: desiking3

Do u agree with her?

No I don't
AladdinKaChirag thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I hope u get banned.. Enough now!!
Fluffyalexis thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..PikACHU...

I hope u get banned.. Enough now!!

For posting a celeb quote?

For posting a celeb quote?

why do you make these topics on BW forum? It's a free country, you are free to post whatever you want but, I'm just asking out of curiosity.. do you do this on other platforms of social media as well?
Edited by Angel-likeDevil - 6 years ago
Fluffyalexis thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angel-likeDevil

why do you make these topics on BW forum? It's a free country, you are free to post whatever you want but, I'm just asking out of curiosity.. do you do this on other platforms of social media as well?

I have posted over 40 topics with more than 10 page discussions or over 5000 views.It seems u only noticed my posts regarding child abuse.

I have posted over 40 topics with more than 10 page discussions or over 5000 views.It seems u only noticed my posts regarding child abuse.

yaar I never said you posted only these topics.. 
Banjaaran25 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
never mind.
Edited by Banjaaran. - 6 years ago