Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: ddljforever

See this is what media in India does.

A 11 year old girl Geeta was raped for 2 days inside a Madrasa by a Maulavi and another person.

And no mainstream media is bothering. 

This kind of selective outrage is what harming the country

Don't know about this incident but according to reports 

Sexual abuse of kids are rampant in madrassas in neighboring country and hundreds of children are abused in UK madrassas 

But maybe Indian Madrassas are diff even though rest of the country is plagued by it 

P.S  We are not supposed to talk about it, we'll be condemned, mocked by people who usually say child is a child, rape is a rape no matter what

Samaina12 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Okay since few esteemed members who love bashing india are here, lets say India is trashy, why dont u leave it and ignore. Let us,i.e, lesser.mortals than your lot take care of our country. We don't need people like u who always keep bashing the country after using its resources to the fullest just because ur poster boy pappu and his italian maata are not in power. 
AllThatCritique thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Meherya123

Okay since few esteemed members who love bashing india are here, lets say India is trashy, why dont u leave it and ignore. Let us,i.e, lesser.mortals than your lot take care of our country. We don't need people like u who always keep bashing the country after using its resources to the fullest just because ur poster boy pappu and his italian maata are not in power. 

Why would I leave MY country? Its mine as much as it yours. Its mine to praise and its mine to trash. I don't need anyone's permission to trash the f**k outta it if there's a problem. Why would I ignore something as horrifying as rape. And I don't use its resources for free lmfao. I pay my taxes and I can demand safety and yell why my safety is being compromised with. One doesn't need to be a Congress supremacist to see how f**ked up India is right now. Both the parties just want their fill of greed. They don't care about the safety of its women and children. 
S_H_Y thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: anonymous39

Is the Geeta thing even true? The only reference I can find is on well known fake news sites postcard.news and opindia. ðŸ˜• They don't even employ real journalists. Random people write propaganda articles there. Some don't even provide their last names. Then this stuff gets circulated on social media and by whatsapp uncles.

Even if it's true, you can outrage about that if you want but you can't use it to deflect attention from other cases by doing the usual "what about this? what about that?" nonsense. 

Ghazipur Minor's Rape: Maulvi of Ghaziabad Madrassa Arrested

By The Quint
April 27, 2018 at 08:52 PM IST

A Crime Branch team on Thursday, 26 April, arrested the maulvi (priest) of a madrassa (an Islamic school) in Ghaziabad where an 11-year-old girl was allegedly raped by a juvenile after being abducted from her house in east Delhi's Ghazipur, reported ANI.

The girl's parents had earlier alleged that the cleric also knew about the girl being held captive.

A case was registered under the Protection of Children From Sexual Offences (POCSO) Act and the boy was sent to a juvenile home.

The police searched the madrassa and questioned some of the people who visited it in connection to the case that has created tension in Ghazipur. The minor was rescued on 22 April by a team of Delhi Police cops.

The police were informed on 21 April by the girl's father that his daughter had gone missing after she went to the market. Subsequently, she was recovered from the madrassa and the accused juvenile was apprehended.

The victim had recorded her statement in front of a magistrate on 23 April and stated that the juvenile had taken her to the madrassa after telling her that he would make her meet his friends.

The accused juvenile's family members are also being questioned whether they were in touch with him while the girl was missing.

Locals had briefly blocked the nearby National Highway number 24 and held a candle light vigil demanding action in the case.

Delhi Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) President Manoj Tiwari, along with East Delhi MP Maheish Girri, met the girl's family and assured them of all the support.

Tiwari assured the family that even though the Delhi Police have handed over the case to the crime branch, he will talk to Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath for proper help in investigating the matter as the madrassa is located in the state.

In a letter to Union Home Minister Rajnath Singh, Girri demanded a CBI inquiry into the case.

Quint is approved by liberals , so i guess this counts.

Originally posted by: --L--

Ghazipur Minor's Rape: Maulvi of Ghaziabad Madrassa Arrested

By The Quint
April 27, 2018 at 08:52 PM IST

A Crime Branch team on Thursday, 26 April, arrested the maulvi (priest) of a madrassa (an Islamic school) in Ghaziabad where an 11-year-old girl was allegedly raped by a juvenile after being abducted from her house in east Delhi's Ghazipur, reported ANI.

The girl's parents had earlier alleged that the cleric also knew about the girl being held captive.

A case was registered under the Protection of Children From Sexual Offences (POCSO) Act and the boy was sent to a juvenile home.

The police searched the madrassa and questioned some of the people who visited it in connection to the case that has created tension in Ghazipur. The minor was rescued on 22 April by a team of Delhi Police cops.

The police were informed on 21 April by the girl's father that his daughter had gone missing after she went to the market. Subsequently, she was recovered from the madrassa and the accused juvenile was apprehended.

The victim had recorded her statement in front of a magistrate on 23 April and stated that the juvenile had taken her to the madrassa after telling her that he would make her meet his friends.

The accused juvenile's family members are also being questioned whether they were in touch with him while the girl was missing.

Locals had briefly blocked the nearby National Highway number 24 and held a candle light vigil demanding action in the case.

Delhi Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) President Manoj Tiwari, along with East Delhi MP Maheish Girri, met the girl's family and assured them of all the support.

Tiwari assured the family that even though the Delhi Police have handed over the case to the crime branch, he will talk to Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath for proper help in investigating the matter as the madrassa is located in the state.

In a letter to Union Home Minister Rajnath Singh, Girri demanded a CBI inquiry into the case.

Quint is approved by liberals , so i guess this counts.

Is there any law and order in UP. Are there courts,police, literally anything that works. Somebody put Yogi in jail. I wonder how this will play out. Under 12 so the rapist gets death penalty but they are a juvie themselves. Lord how do kids think hurting other kids is okay. The hell. 
WhiteNights thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
She said nothing wrong here.
The situation is alarming! Let's just stick to India and what's happening here instead of bringing other countries and comparing rape datas with them. Is their any sense in that? Rape is the most horrible thing that can happen to someone and nobody deserves to be raped. As an Indian woman, I do feel unsafe and fear of getting molested or raped. Those saying situation is not that' bad. How many more gang rapes need to be reported before you'll decide that it is that' bad?
Accept the situation. It's the necessary first step to the start of any sort of reform.
If you ignore or try to hide the dirt, it's only going to get nasty.
light_year thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Gang rapes have increased in india in recent times. U Google rape and you will see half of cases from india.
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Shame on Mallika and whoever shames their own country for the acts of SOME PEOPLE...take actions to better the situations...take out rallies...do dharnas...SHAME THE RAPISTS...NOT INDIA...

Originally posted by: blue-ice.

Shame on Mallika and whoever shames their own country for the acts of SOME PEOPLE...take actions to better the situations...take out rallies...do dharnas...SHAME THE RAPISTS...NOT INDIA...

Are those rapists not Indian? Are the ones supporting them not Indian? Isn't the PM Indian as he was mum for 3 days while the country was in chaos? Y'all do understand that a country is made up of its citizens right? What is this logic. India is not a separate entity,its not special. India is what it's citizens make it to be and its Indians only who made India a country with everyday gangrapes. A 'mother'land at that. 
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: AllThatCritique

Are those rapists not Indian? Are the ones supporting them not Indian? Isn't the PM Indian as he was mum for 3 days while the country was in chaos? Y'all do understand that a country is made up of its citizens right? What is this logic. India is not a separate entity,its not special. India is what it's citizens make it to be and its Indians only who made India a country with everyday gangrapes. A 'mother'land at that. 

My father, my brothers are also Indians...they have never even hurt a fly...forget about a hurting a girl...and u want them to be clubbed with the rapists...I said SHAME THE RAPISTS...not the country...what is fault of my family in all of this...why should ALL INDIANS and INDIA be shamed??