Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ddljforever thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Only a PM cant improve the condition of a country.
We, the common people have to contribute too.
Look at the comments in the thread Sonam and Kareena's photo shoot for Veere de wedding.
Thats the mentality of men towards women.
If that mentality does not change then this rape culture will not change.
Only blaming the PM is not going to help.
Neither is ranting on IF going to help.
What else are we doing for this country other than blaming?
AllThatCritique thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Ringaringa945

Then what about western countries and US whom you pseudo chutiya actress like you boast about? Are they all saints? And what about these media? These are the most hypocrites MC BC in the country with their biased view. They always try to communalise these sensitive issues, brings in religion, brings in politics to these stuffs and how can we forget the hypocrite pseudo intellectual bollywood celebrities who for their own benefit used terms like "Hindustan" and "Devi Temple" accusing Hindus saying as if all Hindus are rap****and all Muslims are saint. Didn't this mallika ever see the tweets of barkha dutt, rajdeep, sagarika ghose like ch**** journalists. Zyada bakwas mat kar, apna muhan band rakh.. 

Typical to ask women to shut their mouths over something that actually affects them. And they say,Bharat MATA ki hai. 
Originally posted by: ddljforever

Look at the comments in the thread Sonam and Kareena's photo shoot for Veere de wedding.

The PM can speak cant he? He took 3 days, 3 whole days. And I don't know about you but us women and children can't do anything about not getting raped you know. Its not in our hands no matter what those politicians say lol.
ddljforever thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: AllThatCritique

The PM can speak cant he? He took 3 days, 3 whole days. And I don't know about you but us women and children can't do anything about not getting raped you know. Its not in our hands no matter what those politicians say lol.

Just look around you how misogynist Indian men are.
A PM can never change their mindset.
I dont understand why you dont have problem with such sick mentality of the men and only blame the PM.
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

She's exactly right. And every Indian who actually cares about safety of women and children feel the exact same way. As a woman myself I know that I can literally get raped any time here. And I belong to the upper strata. So cannot even imagine how unprotected and scared women and children who don't have the facilities as me feel like. India is rape nation at the moment. If anyone gives the same ' not all Indians' excuse that's gonna be because they really don't care about women and children's safety and more inclined to save India's non existent pride. India has nothing to be proud of. Just terrible terrible things to be ashamed of. 

While I do agree that this phase is very very dark...but I dont feel that scared the way you have mentioned

Why do you feel so scared and of whom ? At least at home we are surrounded by our family... even outside, its not that bad that anyone can anytime rape me and go...

yes, what has happened is terrible and the government needs to take steps to make the country safer... but I still wouldnt bad mouth my country about it...

Just look around you how misogynist Indian men are.

A PM can never change their mindset.
I dont understand why you dont have problem with such sick mentality of the men and only blame the PM.

What? Dude I have so much problem with the sick mentality of the men. But you can't tame animals without power. I don't have that power,neither do you. I chose someone in this country to look after it and he isn't doing his f**king job. So ofcourse he's the one I'll blame. He needs to get stricter laws,he needs to speak up more. He's the prime minister for f**k's sake. If he doesn't speak for me,who will. 
Originally posted by: anjs

While I do agree that this phase is very very dark...but I dont feel that scared the way you have mentioned

Why do you feel so scared and of whom ? At least at home we are surrounded by our family... even outside, its not that bad that anyone can anytime rape me and go...

yes, what has happened is terrible and the government needs to take steps to make the country safer... but I still wouldnt bad mouth my country about it...

At least at home we are surrounded by our family... even outside, its not that bad that anyone can anytime rape me and go...

The point of being in a free country is that you're safe outside your home. And yes ofcourse it can happen to me anytime. I drive around the city on my own. I drive at night too. Highways and alleys. Am not safe anywhere. So many incidents where women get molested and the crowd stand there doing nothing. So one isn't even safe in a public place. And what's worse is that it happens everyday. Nothing is stopping these men. I for one not have the mentality that as long as am safe its okay. Its not okay. 

And am not even bad mouthing my country. Its the truth. If my country can't protect me and my kind and most importantly lil ones, I don't owe it any respect. One can't be stuck at your independence history always. You need to see India for what she is at present and she's morally bankrupt. 

Edited by AllThatCritique - 5 years ago
F.I.T.B thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

sending DOLLARS ðŸ˜› 
iambest thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
your bollywood is contributing to rape as well . look at the sexual content they make every time
maal_u_have thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

He waxes eloquent about women safety but in reality he only cares about political gains.

I don't know if you've heard about Varnika Kundu stalking case, the accused was the son of the BJP state chief. BJP party spokesperson Shaina NC took pictures of Varnika with her male friends from FB, and falsely claimed that the friend in pic was the same accused guy, and said disgusting things about her character, that she had made up the crime for revenge.

Soon other BJP people started spreading this fake rumour on social media.. I fought with some, posted the pic of the real accused guy, and they started threatening that they will find my no and address, file cases against me, gave rape threats etc. FYI these people were followed by Shri Narenda Modi ji. Eventually Shaina NC took down the post, no apology, just said she was ~hacked~. And Varnika's IAS officer dad, who spoke out in public in support of her, was transferred (of course), and last I saw they are harassing him now with chindi charges ðŸ¤¢

Anyway long story short, just look at the pages of those followed by Modi and you will be shocked by the slurs and threats thrown at women who speak against the establishment. Women are nothing but birthing incubators and roti makers for them!