Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by: AllThatCritique

What? Dude I have so much problem with the sick mentality of the men. But you can't tame animals without power. I don't have that power,neither do you. I chose someone in this country to look after it and he isn't doing his f**king job. So ofcourse he's the one I'll blame. He needs to get stricter laws,he needs to speak up more. He's the prime minister for f**k's sake. If he doesn't speak for me,who will. 

Modi follows bhakts on social media that openly send rape and death threats to women and minorities. This has been proven again and again. These people proudly boast on their handles that the PM follows them. 

Imagine if Obama or other world leaders had followed people on Twitter that sent threats to people like this. It would have been one of the biggest scandals of their presidency and in India it barely warrants a eyebrow raise. I'm deliberately not naming Trump because he's vile filth. 

It's also ridiculous that no problem at all can be talked about because then they start with the whataboutism. What about this? What about that? What about..? Instead of facing issues, let's blame the rest of the world instead and point out other problems so you don't have to look at your own.
Edited by anonymous39 - 5 years ago
AllThatCritique thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: iambest

your bollywood is contributing to rape as well . look at the sexual content they make every time

That sexual content is consensual hence legal. Rape isn't. Learn the difference. How are these ppl even here. 
Samaina12 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Dirty minds see dirt everywhere so do India's haters. no amount of trash talk on shitty forums like these can make me change my stand.
I.love my country and mera bharat mahan.
cory thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Well it is, everyone knows that but what are the solutions thats more important
aish. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Meherya123

mera bharat mahaan tha hai rahega. Jo ukhadna hai ukhadlo. Morons.

Do you live in another world? India is only going downhill in terms of at least the safety of women. Just because I criticise my country does not mean that I hate it. But I hate the fact that my safety is at risk at every point and junction.
Edited by aish. - 5 years ago
iambest thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: AllThatCritique

That sexual content is consensual hence legal. Rape isn't. Learn the difference. How are these ppl even here. 

where is the comman sense ...arent these so called consensual content are much watched by under age people ... will they not get sexually active watching the those films ...this is how bollywood inspire rape these days
cory thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

your bollywood is contributing to rape as well . look at the sexual content they make every time

Buddy stick to Sonu nigam songs 

if sexuality and sex were not so much of a cultural and societal taboo in India, then seeing a Leila main Leila or Sheila ki jawani would not make men go on a raping spree. So is Bollywood contributing to child rape? Animals raping everything from infants, to toddlers to children , preteens etc.
What an easy to absolve the so called poor men and boys of the nation of their guilt. Blame it women, blame it on Bollywood but God forbid someone blames men.
TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Your Bollywood?

Agree BW is trashy with less substance.. I am surprised people from other countries watch it, post songs non-stop, are big fan of it when they have other choices like movies from strictly censored countries including their own

Maybe watching too much BW accounts for the rapes there,  including child rapes
Edited by -Betty- - 5 years ago
aish. thumbnail

where is the comman sense ...arent these so called consensual content are much watched by under age people ... will they not get sexually active watching the those films ...this is how bollywood inspire rape these days

You cannot blame Bollywood for people not understanding the concept of consent.
The only thing to blame there is how parents and our school system do not provide adequate sex-Ed to kids.