Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AllThatCritique thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
She's exactly right. And every Indian who actually cares about safety of women and children feel the exact same way. As a woman myself I know that I can literally get raped any time here. And I belong to the upper strata. So cannot even imagine how unprotected and scared women and children who don't have the facilities as me feel like. India is rape nation at the moment. If anyone gives the same ' not all Indians' excuse that's gonna be because they really don't care about women and children's safety and more inclined to save India's non existent pride. India has nothing to be proud of. Just terrible terrible things to be ashamed of. 
Samaina12 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I am a proud Indian and a proud hindu. I feel safe in India more than anywhere else and people like mallika should shut up.  And IndIA has a lot of things to be proud of AND it does not need any validation from this forum
Edited by Meherya123 - 5 years ago
Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I absolutely agree with Mallika  
ddljforever thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: AllThatCritique

She's exactly right. And every Indian who actually cares about safety of women and children feel the exact same way. As a woman myself I know that I can literally get raped any time here. And I belong to the upper strata. So cannot even imagine how unprotected and scared women and children who don't have the facilities as me feel like. India is rape nation at the moment. If anyone gives the same ' not all Indians' excuse that's gonna be because they really don't care about women and children's safety and more inclined to save India's non existent pride. India has nothing to be proud of. Just terrible terrible things to be ashamed of.

Your anger is justified ,but cannot agree with you that India has nothing to be proud of
roni_berna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
It's not India nor any religion to be blamed but humans have become monsters that they love seeing others in pain and find pleasure. No matter if the one suffering is a child or an adult. Humans are sick.
Originally posted by: ddljforever

Your anger is justified ,but cannot agree with you that India has nothing to be proud of

India is going through its darkest phase socially since independence. People can keep the secular democratic good  culture bs to themselves. People can't eat what they want,cant watch what they want,women and children can't go anywhere without the cloud of rape looming above. In a country where it's PM cares more about what it's perception outside of the country would be rather than actually doing something to make it safe,i really see nothing to be proud of.If a country can't keep its citizens safe,its women and children safe and things repeatedly keep happening then it's a failed nation.  
aish. thumbnail
She's right. No point saying "Mera Bharat Mahaan" and being oblivious to the truth.
Samaina12 thumbnail
India  has achieved 100% electrification just yesterday. Soon 100% household electrification will be achieved. And India is in a better position that it was during Italian bar dancer's regime.
People like the Topic maker and those who are ashamed of calling themselves Indians can do whatever they want to. I dont care. Mods seem to be sleeping and equally hate India may be. 
Samaina12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: aish.

She's right. No point saying "Mera Bharat Mahaan" and being oblivious to the truth.

mera bharat mahaan tha hai rahega. Jo ukhadna hai ukhadlo. Morons.
Originally posted by: Meherya123

mera bharat mahaan tha hai rahega. Jo ukhadna hai ukhadlo. Morons.

And acc to the people who actually know what's happening,who arent delusional and stuck in a bubble of their own delusional creation, India is a rape nation. Jo ukhadna hai ukhadlo.