Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ankitarosid thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Yaarrrrr...here I'm waiting for your updates from many days and what have you done.mthis this short updates haan... This is  not fair dear pls give more updates...pls didi

himani_692 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

First updated after so long second so short update 😠😠 not fair mansu 😒😒 u know i love this ff want to read a long one rosid scene was so awwwdorable 😍😍😍 loved the update roli should have told him now this will only create misunderstanding waiting for next eagerly update soon

arisharosid20 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Awesome update just love it poor roli getting misunderstanding Sid really can't wait update soon

Priyapiu thumbnail

Yaar what's this short update. Rosid fight was cute. Poor Roli crying. Idiot sid y r u not saying ur love Yaar see ur roli misunderstand u again and crying like a baby if u told her the password she'll not misunderstand naa idiot. Kadoos y u become like this yaar . Eagerly waiting Update ASAP Manuu 😘 😘.

MessyMind thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Chapter - 35

Evening after college hours, Roli with her few of the classmates walking in the corridor. 

"Guys, our college students are taking part in inter-college cricket match. Let's go watch and cheer them up" suggested one of the girls. 

"You all go enjoy. I'll leave" roli said as she wasn't interested in cricket. 

"Come on, roli, Even your guardian siddhant is playing as well. How can you miss it. And how you'll go home alone" her friend tried to persuade her. 

After naina's incident in the college that day, roli's friends had given the title 'gaurdian' to sid. And whenever they mentioned it, roli couldn't help but roll her eyes at them. 

"I'll call the driver to pick me up" roli calmly replied. 

When she was coming to college with sid that morning, he had told her about the match and also told to call the driver to pick her up in evening. 

"We're not gonna let you go. You've to come and that's fixed" her friends dragged her with them to the ground. 

Match was just started when they reached the ground. They all got settled down in the middle row. 

At a little distance from them was there naina with her friends. Roli, though saw her, ignored to bother. Naina too saw roli but, didn't make a move to go near her as she watched sid in the cricket pitch. 

Roli's friend noticed naina and with a disdain she said "I don't know how could she is able to come out of her house after being slapped so badly". 

"Slapped? Who slapped her?" Roli furrowed her brows. She was obvious that her friend was talking about naina. However she was shocked to know that naina was slapped! 

"Don't tell me you don't know who slapped her" roli's friend looked at her in disbelief. 

Roli was even more confused now. 

"Who else can do such heroic act. It was your guardian who slapped her. And that too it was to avenge you" her friend said, much like a praising. 

"Siddhant slapped naina? And it was for me?" Roli was too shocked to know. Her eyes got widened by hearing it. 

"Yeah. It happened when she locked you in room" her friends informed. 

"Some people in cafeteria took the video of that scene too. Wait I'll show you. But, don't tell any of this to your hero. We can't bear his slap" one of the girls quickly searched for the video in her phone. 

"Let me see" as roli was being impatient to watch the video, she snatched the phone from her friend. 

Video has started from sid beating mukesh. By watching Sid's reddened face, roli could guess how angrier he was. 

Then he went to naina and given a hard slap right on her face. Even roli got shivered by witnessing his anger. 

Finally, his warning to naina for hurting roli. It was something that made roli's heart melt. She felt her eyes being watery as she heard him saying those words. Those words conveyed how much he cared for her. 

Roli returned the phone to her friend as she sat quietly. She didn't know how to react. She was at the edge of bursting out in to tears. Not because she was sad. But, she was so happy that she didn't know how to express it out. 

No wonder that none had mentioned about that incident after that day. How could they even dare to do so after his serious warning. Roli smiled at his domineering presence.

"I really loved this video that's why I hadn't deleted it. Have you seen that naina's face after being slapped. She looked like a joker" they all laughed, making fun of naina. 

Soon their college students started batting and they won the match too. While the whole ground echoed with shouts and cheering. 

Everyone dispersed after the match was over. Roli walked towards sid, who was surrounded by his team and other students. 

Sid noticed roli coming in his direction and he came out of the crowd. 

"You hadn't left to home, yet?" Sid asked, reaching her. 

"No. My friends dragged me here to watch the match" roli replied with a smile. 

"You said you're not interested in cricket when I asked you to come this morning" sid raised his eyebrows as he remembered their conversation that morning. 

Roli wasn't in a good mood that morning as her mind was still occupied with the photos she saw in his laptop the previous day. So, she denied to watch his match when he asked for. 

"Now I came, right. And you played really well" roli Praised him as she continued to smile. 

"I know" sid said with his usual pride. "let's go now" he held her hand as he started. 

Roli looked at him with adoration as she remembered the video of him slapping naina. She smiled and held his hand tightly as she didn't want to lose him. 

"Ouchh" sid cried in pain as soon as she tightened her grip over his hand. 

"What happened?" Roli swiftly loosened her grip and watched his hand, which was slightly swollen with reddish color. 

"You got hurt" roli looked at him, worriedly. 

"It might have happened when I tried to get a catch" sid remembered when he fell down while trying to catch the ball. Later he got involved in to the match and didn't focus on his pain. 

He then looked up at her worried face and said "it's just a small hurt. It'll be fine". 

"Let's get back to home first" roli was too worried thinking how much it might be paining for him. 

When they reached car, roli stopped him from getting into driver's seat. 

"You got hurt your hand. I'll drive, you just sit" roli said, grabbing the keys from him. 

"You know driving?" Sid looked at her doubtfully. 

Roli glared ay him, crossing her arms.  

"I can drive" sid tried to take the keys back, ignoring her glares. 

"I said go and sit quietly. We're running late" roli ordered, strictly and took the driver's seat. 

Sid was stunned to see this angle of her. At last, he couldn't help than obediently following her orders and sat in passenger's seat. 

After reaching home, roli took a spray and went to his room. 

Sid just took a bath and resting in the couch when she came. 

"Give your hand" roli sat beside him. 

"Why?" Sid opened his eyes and sat up straight. 

"Because it got hurt. Let me spray this, it'll heal soon" roli said, grabbing his left hand, which got hurt. 

"I told you, right. It's just a small hurt. No need for all these" sid tried to take his hand back. 

"How can you say that it's just a small hurt. See how swollen it is. Can't you be careful while playing" roli shouted and hit him in the process. 

As she didn't pay much attention, her hit directly landed on his wounded hand. 

"Ouchh... Are you helping me or killing me, roli" sid held his hand and cried. 

"I'm sorry.. sorry" roli quickly took his hand and caressed as she blown air on it for relaxation. 

Sid got relaxed as he watched her handling his wound with utmost care. Roli did spray on his wound and caressed it, gently. 

While sid was busy gazing at her with tenderness in his eyes. Her every movement was driving him crazy. 

Sid took his right hand to brush off the hairs falling on her face. Roli looked up at him as his fingers caressed her cheek. They both looked straight in to each other's eyes. 

His hand moved back to her head as he moved closer to her. And with one simple move, he pulled her to him and pressed his lips over her soft lips. 

Roli shut her eyelids as the spray bottle fell off from her hands. Sid wrapped his left hand around her waist and pulled even closer. While roli's hands landed on his chest and clutched his shirt. 

*Tring tring* 

Before sid could move forward with his kiss, he got disturbed with the phone call. 

He loosened his grip around her and opened his eyes. Roli moved a little away from him without raising her head and looked away to control her blushing cheeks. 

Sid sighed before taking his phone. The call was from Arun. 

"What?" Sid stopped his urge of cursing arun for ruining his moment and thus, simply answered the call.  

"Sid, just got to know that ritika is out of coma" Arun informed, after sid answered the call. 

himani_692 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Not only sid me too cursing stupid arun spoiled our rosid moment haye it was magical πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ roli came to know about sid slapping naina & beating mukesh everything was falling in place  but now ritika is out of coma again misunderstanding will start uff roli should have told sid about her insecurity lets see what will happen now loved the update so beautiful & adorable waiting for next eagerly update soon

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 9

With Ritika out of the coma, maybe the truth will start to come out.

Soujanya_ROSID thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Roli come to know sid slapping naina and beating mukesh... Ritika is out of coma again misunderstanding will start... Roli should have told her insecurity to sid... Eagerly waiting for next update... 

arisharosid20 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Awesome update just love it update soon really can't wait update soon

ratchuchinu thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Wow roli came to know sid action towards naina it's osmroli care towards Sid ad rosid scence was lovely ❣️ omg ritika is out of coma superbπŸ₯°hope rosid won't endup in misunderstanding fingers crossed πŸ€žπŸ»πŸ’• looking for next update yaar 😍